Franco-Belgian / Eurocomics Storytime

Hey Sup Forums, how are you all today?

So I haven't been able to get a scanlation done in over a month, but now, I have some time, so I bring you a storytime.

This is the latest in a series called 'Seven' where every volume is based around a different set of seven people, and involving different writers and artists. This time we have seven athletes going out to Spain and getting drawn into the Spanish Civil War.

As always, please don't hold back with any comments, criticism and suggestions.

Other urls found in this thread:

userscloud.com/j833eknqqhmu
userscloud.com/lxtphj6q0prj
desuarchive.org/co/thread/93969221/#93969221
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Since it's usually the first question asked. There's no download link yet, I will put one up in the win'o as soon as it's proofread and corrected, maybe Thursday or Friday.

Also, I am now working on typesetting another of these books, Seven Dwarfs, a kind of cynical take on the classic fable.

Side note, I am really loving this 'season' of the Seven books, there's some really good ones. The next one sounds kinda nuts though. The British send seven zombies made using Victor Frankenstein's techniques to win the race to the pole.

Sweet, previous storytime from this series that was posted was dope. Thanks OP.

BTW was anything else from this series translated except this one and the one about cannibals? Tried looking in desuarchive to no avail.

Glad you enjoyed it bro. Yeah, volumes one to seven at least were done by JJ, I've never read those versions, so I couldn't say how good they were, but a lot of people say that Seven Missionaries was their favourite.

>anything else from this series translated except this one and the one about cannibals?
I'm not sure if 7 Detectives was or not; but they had spin off's from that and at least the first two of those was posted in a win-o back when:
>DETECTIVES 01 - MISS CRUMBLE & THE BEAST IN BOOTS
userscloud.com/j833eknqqhmu

>Detectives 02 - Richard Monroe in Who Killed the Fantastic Mr Leeds (2014)
userscloud.com/lxtphj6q0prj

I assume they were planning to do one for each of the 7 from the first book.

Thx bud.
I've found links for vol. 1-8 but 7 Detectives weren't there.

They did all seven, yeah, the last one came out this year.

Reporting in. I probably won't have time before the weekend, but luckily Sup Forums has delayed pruning. Or I could just downthemall the thread.

Thanks bro

here's the desuarchive link in case this thread dies, you can bookmark it or something
desuarchive.org/co/thread/93969221/#93969221

this is great stuff

thanks op

Bump

I just put it on threadwatcher. Even if the thread gets pruned I can stil get the threadnumber from the url and then look that up on desu.

I remember reading a bunch of these that were posted years ago: Missionaries, Psychopaths, Pirates and Thieves, all really cool. I will have to check out the others

bump