New Image Book

I was going through the Image solicits (East of West missing... again), and came across this:

GOD COMPLEX #1
STORY:PAUL JENKINS & BRYAN LIE
ART / COVER:HENDRY PRASETYA

OCTOBER 11 / 32 PAGES / FC / M / $3.99

In the futuristic city of Delphi, a young digital-forensics investigator named Seneca finds himself embroiled in the bizarre murders of three church acolytes. Guided by his cryptic mentor, the Ruler named Hermes, Seneca uncovers a stunning conspiracy and a mystery that will turn his entire world upside down. From writerPAUL JENKINS (Inhumans, Wolverine: Origin) and artistHENDRY PRASETYA (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers) comes a unique vision of a digital future powered by mythological gods.

It sounds pretty cool to me. I figured it was worth getting out here, it being a new series and all.

Nothing? I mean, it's Ancient Greece & The Olympian Gods but in a Futuristic Setting. That alone is interesting. And the creative team is pretty darn good.

I didn't expect that toyline to get a comic.

Wait... there are toys? SHEEEIT. And they look good. Not HT level, but good.

Huh, neat.

Paul Jenkins has risen from his crypt?

Seems like it.

Dope, I've been seeing the art go around /tg/'s character art threads, was hoping I'd see them in something.

I don't mind a murder mystery plot, but
>In the futuristic city of Delphi
this kind of made my eyes glaze over.

>Seneca
a philosophers name in a character is almost always a red flag

>another crime/sci-fi image comic

seems to be a theme rather than a donut steel

>a digital future powered by mythological gods.

Seriously.

>One good arc before the story just drags on

Every time

mite b cool

It's getting a comic? Neat! I love the toys' look.

At least the designs are good.
Let's hope for a decent comic, I don't want this to turn into another Saga/East of West/fotm netflixbait comic.