Archie Sonic News Coming Later This Week

>Not only is it looking like Sonic Mania news will be happening, but Sonic Forces and even Archie Sonic news is coming later this week. The former was confirmed on Twitter and the latter was confirmed on the Sonic PR live stream (the topic is brought up roughly 16:30 into the stream).

>As for the latter, they specifically say “the silence will be broken soon”, and thanked people for their patience. It was a question they have been getting from fans a lot lately, so it was the “elephant in the room” pre-SDCC.

tssznews.com/2017/07/18/aaron-webber-confirms-sonic-forces-archie-news-coming-later-this-week/

Sonic comic news is coming this week. Let's discuss what it could be.

>Let's discuss what it could be.
It's cancelled, and subscribers will get the first issues of Lara-su instead.

Just kill it

Is Sonic dead? And I mean Sonic Team games here. This Furry OC shit for Forces looks like garbage. And the Sonic gameplay looks uninspired and samey to Unleashed Day Stages.

The only reason Sup Forums cares is because of their Furry Waifus.

>We're still in talks with Sega, and we'll announce more when we can.

>The hedgehog is dead. Bury it. Consider it mercy.

>being all vague
>it's likely gonna come at SDCC
I smell another reboot.

It's probably canceled. It had a good and hilarious run. See ya.

Archie Sonic is over

DC Sonic begins

Give it to IDW.

>Is Sonic dead?
>When we are about to hit the renaissance

DC does ok with Looney Tunes and Scooby. Might as well.

Exact words from the live stream.

"The question we've been getting is 'Do you have any news on the Sonic comics, can you tell us anything about what's going on there?' While we don't have any news for you right now, we can tell you there's going to be news that will be coming up this week. So we'd like to thank everyone for their patience and we kinda want to let you know that all of that silence is gonna be broken pretty soon, so stay tuned for that. So that one's finally off the table. We're glad to finally tell you guys that there will be some sort of news soon"

>DC Sonic begins
Sonic vs Flash fucking when?

THEY'RE NOT DEAD. I KNEW IT, I FUCKING KNEW IT. YOU SAID I WAS CRAZY, BUT I SAY HA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck off with your IDW boner Boco. you only want a cancerous MLP/Sonic crossover

>Is Sonic dead?
>Two major games & an on-going cartoon
I'm gonna go with no, user.

>reboot it with only game stuff
>SEGA finally markets the fuck out of it

>Implying it wouldn't be Sonic crossing over with Transformers, TMNT or Disney

>IDW

Does anyone else think these people are overrated? Just because they do a damn fine job with TMNT doesn't mean that they're experts. The reason TMNT succeeds is because they got one of the Co-Creators of the franchise overseeing each story arc. He's essentially guiding the writers to make sure this comic series isn't trash.

Chances are if they're making an announcement at SDCC its going to be something big (either a reboot or new publisher). Why would you waste all that pomp and circumstance just to say its cancelled?

You know, it's kinda odd that SEGA hasn't once uttered the word Archie when talking about the comics situation the few times they have addressed it. Maybe a new publisher could happen.

It could return with a new #1. I know it fucks over the #300 milestone, but it might be better moving forward for new readers.

Honestly? If IDW got Sonic and cancelled it in six months, I wouldn't give a shit.

I want them to have a working relationship with Sega so they can adapt all the IPs they have that DON'T star a blue rodent.

>The only reason Sup Forums cares is because Waifus
And water is wet.

Shut up, Boco