Who is Oz?

Glowing Red eyes and taught Supes stuff.

My guess is that he could be Jor-el which would explain why he has so much advance tech and his connection to supes

Pa Kent. Anyone who says Ozymandias should actually read comic first

Bernie, the guy who owned the newstand

It is I

Again

Me

>Grant
>Morrison

Something stupid that will make no sense. It's DC.

I taught you that.

By beating you down until you get up.

Legion looking civilians.

He's obviously Ozymandious and is going to be the lead-in to the Doc Manhattan story

How dumb do you guys gotta be?

Only doc is being used.

Norman Ozborn

Source on that?

inb4 it's a fucking DC writer

In case you haven't figured this out yet, even the sources that you do hear can be lying. Remember when the Arkham Knight was going to be a totally brand new original character? Or the fiasco that will forever be Monarch?

my bet's on pa kent from another universe
>oz
>wizard of oz
>kansas

or a lex luthor from another universe

Common sense. Not your self inflected negativity

Well the Monarch thing wasn't really a lie. He was gonna be Captain Atom but that somehow got leaked even in the days before internet was widespread. DC knew the reveal was ruined so they changed it to Hawk (even though they've been trying to change it back ever since but whatever).

It's gonna be someone close to Supes or at least someone he knows/is tied to in someway, so it isn't Ozymandias even though it would make sense with the name and leading into Doomsday Clock.

Okay maybe it is Ozymandias.

If it was Ozy Johns would be writing it. It's just Pa or maybe preFP Lex.

Negativity and objective thought are two very different things. Don't mistake held information for being anything more or anything less than held information

Objective thought is mine. Yours is self inflecting bald homo syndrome.

In a startling twist, it's Funnyface.

What story is this?

I love that cover.

probably Legion of 3 Worlds

I actually hope so just to see what a clusterfuck it could make