Is there a bigger shipping war in comics?

Is there a bigger shipping war in comics?

Ivy/Harley fans v Joker/Harley fans maybe?

Or maybe people who want Tim to be gay with Kon-El idk they seem pretty crazy.

Maybe Jean/Scott/Emma? But I don't think that rose to the level of editorial departments fighting like with the Dickships.

Those have fans fighting one another, but dickbabs/dickfire has literally caused fights between editors and writers.

Starfire/Dick is objectively better. As is Joker/Harley.

Yeah I'm struggling to think of ships where writers and editors are split on it and forbid one in favor of another.

Like Jean/Scott/Emma, Scott/jean/Logan, SM/WW vs SM/Lois, and many others are more story oriented, in favor of drama to sell copies.

Kory/Dick/Babs straight up has had editors and writers annoyed because Dick wasn't allowed to date Kory and bateditors for a while didn't want Dick in Titans books because they just acquired him.

I don't think SM/WW was ever really that big. Clark/Lana had more support at least if we're talking historically, past 5 years might be different.

It still not really that big its more of a assumption people have and most of its fans are powerlevel fags or people who don't know better no one in DC really supports it seriously and BM/WW is more popular especially because of the DCAU and the DCEU

I wonder if most of the time they avoid cross-franchise ships for this very reason.

>and the DCEU

nice bait

>Starfire/Dick is objectively better
I feel like the reacon Sup Forums prefers Starfire over Babs so much is legitimately because her personality is basically "slutty and agreeable with huge tits," then calls Babs a bitch because she calls out Dick for the shit he pulls

>delusional Babsfag detected

That doesn't explain why Sup Forums also prefers Defacer, any Helena, Jason, Bruce, etc

Anyone is better than Babs tbqh
She's the most boring Batgirl, was only paired with Dick because of the DCAU (in which she ends up sleeping with Bruce), and is now being written as an immature womanchild who looks like she's 16

lol it's because Babs is a tertiary and annoyingly flawless carbuncle on the side of the Bat-Franchise while Kori is a core member of one of comics' best ensembles

SonicxSally, SonicxAmy, SonicxRobotnik.

Yes

I legitimately couldn't decide.

Trinity Shippers vs Lois/Steve/Selinafags

trinity shipping is shit though

Peter and MJ vs Peter and Gwen

It's never been a real competition
Dickbabs fans consist of fat tumblr fangirls who want to self-insert as the nerd girl who gets the hot guy, and out of touch DCAU fans

616 Gwen is dead and Joe hates MJ, this particular war no longer matters.

I don't get it. I'd want to self insert as the hot girl, not the inferior one.

Same reason Peter Parker was written as a loser but still got all the bitches, I guess people would rather see someone like themselves succeed rather than look up to someone better than them

How many girls has Peter canonically gotten with?

>a core member of one of comics' best ensembles
An ensemble that's stuck in a Sisyphean loop through the same shit for all eternity.

Dickfire fans consist of fat virgins who wish that they could constantly fuck a hot alien who thinks clothes are stupid and never challenges them, and out of touch TT cartoon fans.

We can both play this game

Dick/Babs is forced like BP/Storm. Just a very lazy and uninteresting way of thinking. Flirtation is fine but they don't need to be together.

I think it's quite natural to pair up Batgirl and Robin, maybe to the point of being too obvious.

There are seriously Gwen shippers? I get mj, Felicia, Carol. I even get Sue storm and Silk. But who the hell ships Peter with that teenage whore?

Like when?

I'm mainly in the Dickbabs camp because of a few great comics that feature it like "On Wings" and pic related

Who the hell ever wants to be challenged?

Healthy people who want to grow.

People who watched that two Amazing Spider-man movies?

This chart is also really outdated

This is really fucking wrong btw and proves you know nothing about Starfire. She tested Dick's authority constantly, overrode him when she fought Blackfire to the death, and broke up with him when he said he wasn't cool with her having a political marriage on Tamaran.

She's always been strong-willed, she just also likes making her friends happy.

Adults with healthy relationships instead of NEETs with waifus

I imagine Wolverine has gotten more points since then

He's been dead since 2014 so it would be less than you probably think

>Look at Wolverines list
>mfw 11 straight Asian names

fuckin WEEB

Thanks for proving my point boyo

You wanna play the "wants to fuck a terrible match in a terrible book" card?

To have a Ship war you'd have to have another ship.

Does Tim even have another popular ship?

Spoiler

Betty vs Veronica

>Does Tim even have another popular ship?
Jaytim is really popular

As usual, they should just get it over with and fuck.

Why do fagfags always latch onto Tim?

>fagfags
Take my (you) good sir you deserve it.

Seriously, how did you guys miss this one?

TimCass
TimSteph
TimTam
TimCon

Pretty much everything else is bullshit.

When did they let you have computers at the retirement home, grandpa?

I think the reason people get so salty is the Robin/Batgirl romance sounds cute on paper so people keep trying to make it work, but Babs is really just a fucking terrible character so it never does.

What's wrong with babs? And could you do me a favor and stick with what's actually shown in the comics and not baseless bullshit like "she's an SJW womanchild,

Dickfire and Dickbabs both have problems in the New 52. Most all of Dick's interactions with Kori have been wiped away and I'm not even sure how they met in the new canon, and Barbara has become a consistently horribly written character.

Stevefags have it rough, Selena deserves to be promoted to jail though

I thought she HATED Jason?

They've rarely even been together. Their history is a lot more about bad timing and them being in different places than being a couple, which makes it frustrating as it is just constant teasing with no payoff.

They later fucked so hard that she left burnt hand prints on his chest. I guess that is Slutfire at her finest.

Writers didn't know what they wanted to do with Batgirl in the early New 52. Sadly they seemed to have settled on teenage fellow kid

Did Archie comics just do anything they wanted.

She doesn't want to suck dick at the drop of a hat, so she's a SJW dyke

>Babs
>not sucking dick at the drop of a hat
user it's who she is.
It's why Oracle was still useful to Batman.
>cause her mouth still worked

They also latch onto Damian.

How is she a terrible character?

>She's the most boring Batgirl, was only paired with Dick because of the DCAU

Babs/Dick has been teased years before the DCAU was even a thing, there's even a bronze age comic where Dick confesses his love for Babs (only to find out she has fallen asleep and didn't hear him).

Pretty sure both of them got paired up in Birds of Prey but I'm not 100% sure, and I don't think it was because of the DCAU unless you can show proof.

Ship wars are retarded and shippers are the worst.

>Implied there isn't a Bat sidekick who hasn't sucked Bruce's dick.

>not sucking dick at the drop of a hat
pretty sure if you're in a relationship with dick he would want you to suck him at one point.

Including his own son?

>Skip

You know what I wrote.

>Jameson and Thing on Spidey's list

What