Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=axXAgcBAFmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But that's just Mary with armbands...

better than Carol tho

>powers of a god
>pretty retarded children get them

DC Comics, everybody

Instead of getting fucked over by DC to make Superman look good he would literally get fucked by Superman. But seriously DC would probably pair her with Superman cause muh "gods". At least Diana would be off the hook. Kingdom Come would be a lot different

No fuckin', Billi would be a kid.

Otherwise Billi Batson/CM being a solid part of Superman's world would work well from a Super-family perspective, someone with more-or-less Superman's powers but brings in a big dose of magic to his traditional SCIENCE!/sci-fi archtypes in enemies and plots.

Sounds hot.

I wonder if that's the situation on Earth-11...

Its ok superman loves them young(I don't have the scan of him sucking a young girls face) plus she would eventually age but superman wont cause he is a god.

But there's still Mary and they've never paired her off with anyone.

Pre-Nu52 Marvels were teens.

>Billy being a solid part of Superman's world

He and the Marvel family should be friends with Jon. Or better yet, have Lois and Clark adopt Billy and Mary and Freddy and have a big happy farm family.

Point on the age, eh.

I'm surprised in retrospect over the decades they DIDN'T make Captain Marvel a part of the Superman family to provide a "kid" perspective, be bros with Jimmy and an even more direct "little boy audience surrogate" deal, etc. Maybe Supergirl was enough for the Superman family at the time in terms of actual costumed heroes.

>I didn't give you the powers of kings and gods so you could spend all day masturbating you little shit!

>But there's still Mary and they've never paired her off with anyone.
Because she is pure and not a big deal If Diana didn't exist or as prominent Mary would be next in line for powerlevel fetishism so if Captain Marvel was a woman she would be the one force into the role BtW legend has it Ross wanted to use Power girl instead of Diana in Kingdom Come.

>I'm surprised in retrospect over the decade they DIDN'T make Captain Marvel a part of the Superman Family

Because DC's policy towards the the Marvels post-Power of Shazam has been to bury them in the toybox of unused characters. Doom Patrol gets more play than they do.

The Marvels work so good as part of the Superman mythos. Clark and Lois are journalists and so is Billy. They'll provide Jon with friends other than alien girl and Damian that can understand what its like to keep a secret identity. They provide a magic side to Superman's world that's largely only used magic to fuck over Superman when the plot calls for it.

And having them all working and playing on the Kent farm as a family is too adorable not to make happen.

>The Marvels work so good as part of the Superman mythos.
Or....or hear me out user they could just give them their own book and not tag them on to Superman and his world? Just a thought mind you

>Because she is pure
And that's what I love about her--the chance to see that purity corrupted.

There's no reason you can't have both. Batman's supporting cast routinely get their own books. In fact they've gotten MORE books and MORE stories than the Marvels.

If you want more stories about the Marvels alloying them with Sueprman is your best bet.

By Fucking Superman Mother fucker haven't even had a sex scene with his own wife. There was that time guy touched her pussy from behind and smelled his finger...man I can't believe he got away with that

>He liked corrupted Mary

Get out of here Edgelord Sivana.

When's the last time you've seen steel in a Superman book? Superman doesn't have a Superfam like Batman has a Batfam, alloying them to Superman would just decimate their mythos.

I like the costume.

>that one Sivana who isn't evil

>If you want more stories about the Marvels alloying them with Sueprman is your best bet.
By that logic allowing them to interact with the Batfamily would accomplish more imagine billy as a Super powered robin or Damian bulling him and billy going; "gee willikers"

And admittedly I also like the idea of evil femdom Mary.

>Superman doesn't have a Superfam like Batman has a Batfam

He had a Superman Family decades before Batman got a Batfam. He used to be THE hero with the largest most complex mythology. It was only after Byrne took a sledgehammer to the mythology that Batman's mythology started to become larger.

Giving him a large family would just help Superman return to his roots.

>It would just decimate their mythos

Fucking how?

It doesn't work with Batman because the difference in tone and the difference in power levels. Having Billy and Freddy investigate Black Mask's business holdings doesn't work. Having Billy and Freddy playing ball with Jon before helping Clark deal with an out of control Specter DOES.

I like his family the way it is honestly
Wife, son, and dog
He's living the American Dream

>He had a Superman Family decades before Batman got a Batfam.
Had being the operative word.

>shevana

Cute!

>He had a Superman Family decades before Batman got a Batfam
Imagine fucking believing this. Batman have always had the edge on superman when it comes to world building. you can write any genre with Batman without going too far

And its gradually been coming back.

Getting a Batfam did wonders for Batman's numbers and getting Jon did wonders for Superman's numbers.

Silver Age Superman's mythos was HUGE compared to Batman's or any other hero's back in the day. It's why he was America's number one superhero for the longest time. You had Kandor and Rokyn and the Legion's Future and Superboy's adventures throughout time and on and on and on. His mythos was so huge Lois and Jimmy got their own books.

At one time there was Superman, Action Comics, Superboy, Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, and Adventure Comics which became Legion of Superheros.

Batman had Batman, Detective Comics, and shared World's Finest with Superman.

>Jon before helping Clark deal with an out of control Specter DOES.
The Spectre isn't a Superman character......Having billy Stop a berserk Grundy who rots everything he touches work or have him team up with Zatanna to help with etrigan or Floronic man does

>how
It's just ain't feasible, alloying them to Superman will just push out their mythos or else it would lead to overcrowding.

>Would lead to overcrowding

Its this kind of backwards thinking that led to Crisis on Infinite Earths and the continuity dumpster fire after dumpster fire that ended up alienating more readers than just keeping the continuity would have.

Never take away from a mythos. Denying that mythology naturally grows like a living plant leads to backlash.

>Short flowing skirt

Supergirl (Kara), Power Girl (Karen), Steel, Connor Kent, Chris Kent, and now Superboy (Jon). Could be a pretty sweet set of supporting costumed heroes. Nothing will top Batman's set but this would be a pretty strong one in and of itself to rival the Flash or human Green Lanterns at least.

Superman still has all those things and all those characters you seem to equate number of books with how large or dense a characters mytho's is. Superman was more successful back then so he had more books simple. Batman still has a denser more viberant mytho's than superman

Spectre was just an example. Any character with a high power level would do. It doesn't even need to be a magic character, although it would be nice to see Superman deal with magic beyond "oh no my other weakness." He's supposed to be a symbol of endless life and vitality and having his relationship to magic be the same relationship a snail has to salt is really kind of sad. Magic in DC is supposed to be a force that unites everything from the highest of things to the lowest of things. It's life, and having it just be an adversary to the champion of life is lame.

>ctrl + f
>0 results for vocaroo.com

Come on, you know you want to post it...

I"m trying to be polite here user but you're being a stubborn jackass here. It's a convoluted idea to force Captain Marvel into the Superman mythos, he already has his own.

That would be a pretty solid cast to interact and play off each other.

Kon as the aloof, slightly troubled older brother with clone angst. Chris as the passive and skittish baby brother. Jon as the more outgoing brother. Chris and Jon would have a Lucas and Klaus from Mother 3 relationship. Supergirl is their older sister who has her own angst like Kon except instead of worrying about being a clone she worries about fitting in on Earth. She bonds with older sister Peej who like Kara has memories of a lost and forgotten world.

Peej also doubles as Clark and Lois' babysitter for Chris and Jon when Kara and Kon can't cover.

>Soloman's wisdom says that that's the best way to find the g-spot!

youtube.com/watch?v=axXAgcBAFmw

>you can write any genre with Batman without going too far
Like half the Elseworlds line could be summed up as "it's [x], but with Batman" and they were either boring or terrible.

What.

You cannot weld Captain Marvel mythos with Superman.
You're kinda doing a disservice to the big red cheese.

You see user we were talking about what would be best for the Marvel Family and you just made it about fucking Superman This user was right.

Billy has nothing to gain from becoming a Superman character the same fate will befall him as Wonder woman during the New 52 my point still stands If you want to make Superman better don't use another character and their mytho's as collateral.

Where they user? Red Rain is fucking amazing and so is By Gaslight and so is Doom that came to gotham so either you need to read more or you are talking out of your ass, I think its a bit of both.

Plus I was talking in continuity like when he interact with Etrigan, Zana or The Stranger or put on a mech suit or Gothic shit like Arkham Asylum. Batman can do it all flawlessly

Seems to me the problem here is that Superman just doesn't have time to chill.
Superman does nothing but save thenworld and it's not like he can hang out with the rest of the Superfam as Clark Kent.
You can have all the cast in the world but if they don't interact then it does not matter.

*were

I love that they all look at Psycho Sivana like, "The fuck?"

Bruce should adopt Billy. BAT SON.

>BAT SON

Don't give Snyder ideas. After METAL HUMANS he might actually do it.

>DC Comics
>creating the Marvel family

Casual detected.

>that time Billy used the wisdom of Solomon to get laid by Wonder Woman.

I see where you're coming from but the flip side to that is if Superman has no time, logically no hero should. I'm sure he has help from this proposed family in saving the world a lot and interactions therein.