Stand Still Stay Silent: Storytime Webcomic

Stand Still Stay Silent is a Post-Post Apocalypse Webcomic set after a plague has wiped out most of humanity and most other mammals. A few turned into horrible Cronenberg-esque monstrosities rather than merely dying. The comic takes place 90 years after the infection first hit, with the Scandinavian survivors launching their first research-exploration mission into the unknown.

First Thread and Prologue: Second Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cLmw5kJMT3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aaaaaaaaaah, Stand Still, Stay Silent...you have chosen the path of sadness, my dear Sup Forumsmrades.

Given how far civilization has fallen I can't tell if she's joking

(YOU)

I think she just enjoys being a meathead. And is insecure about being illiterate.

>And is insecure about being illiterate.
>Daughter of two generals
>Being uneducated is common even for important Norwegians in this era
How the mighty have fallen. Norges can't even be bothered to learn to read without their oil-money

She takes fighting to a ridiculous degree and probably never had any interest in books. It's clear from the way people clear out buildings that books aren't exactly in abundance in the setting either.

>webcomic ripping off Eden: It's an Endless World
La dee da.

>Images in a story time

Captcha is being a complete and utter cunt. I mean, hardly loading for me.

Oh deer.

What is this anime trash garbage? Take it to Sup Forums.

Holy hell my net went down that was fun

>webcomic about post-magical apocalypse Scandinavia ripping off Eden: It's an Endless World
>posting some random animu image that isn't from Eden
this is some advanced bait here.

These posting issues are killing me slowly.

the cat boy makes me feel things

Why do they *always* do this to Reynir? This sheer level of apathy and callous disregard is just completely unnecessary.

Him being on the mission doubles the danger for them. He's a total liability and can't be useful in any way. The mission's leaders don't believe in mages, and don't even know he is one.

rip in peace pupper

did we just skip 41 pages?

their truck sure is kawaii.

Huh what never

I think that's a good note to end on.

I just realized it's a cat

>Sigrun: "NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD!"

Mage-Spaces never get any less wonderfully surreal by the way. They are all wonderfully unique in their own ways.

Please, do continue later.
Im gonna try and keep this thread alive till then.

>Him being on the mission doubles the danger for them. He's a total liability and can't be useful in any way. The mission's leaders don't believe in mages, and don't even know he is one
Of course this is prior to him becoming one of the main reasons they survive to reach Chapter 16, but that's spoiler territory.

True, but Onni's psychic artillery was also something that kept the team alive in that quagmire.

Not to mention that Finnish Scouts tend to be mages for the sake of detecting threats better.

Looks more like a pig from some angles though.

Oh hey you're doing a whole storytime? That's super neat, it's bound to bring new people to the comic. Keep up the good work user!

SSSS really carries a huge Thing vibe in the troll design. The earlier scene (previous thread) where Sigrun finds the barricaded room in the 'death house' had it in spades too: twisted and deformed bodies, organic matter crawling from corpses up to the ceilings, etc.

One of the most horrifying pages in SSSS. Now you realise there's still something left of the original animal left in there. Same for the people-trolls too.

That's why i call these things necromorphs, because they are just like the space zombies/biomass from Dead space.

And this reminds me more of the Beast from Homeworld: Cataclysm and their way of taking over Bentusi.

youtube.com/watch?v=cLmw5kJMT3s

>hose to the face
that wasn't erotic at all
this comic don't make me gay at all

>you will never have that sexy red head dumb husbando to make chores for you in his maid outift

bouhueee-e

I hope OP continues the story time.

bump

they are all kawaii AF in this world
oh god Im gay even for the manly girl

I made several wallpapers because I have nothing better to do. I'm not even going to use them.

>chapter 15 and 16

I want to get off mrs.sundbergs wild ride.

>That screaming face
The more i look at these the more details i keep on finding.
These gore monsters are truly terrifying.