Can we have a Kent Thread? Can be Jon or Clark, or any of the others, just post Kents

Can we have a Kent Thread? Can be Jon or Clark, or any of the others, just post Kents.

We need grandpa superman for action comics 1000. Just info the part where he left the glass cage dimension.

Never forget

I should probably go ahead and rename this one to NEVER EVER

I still wish they merged Supergirl and Power Girl into one. They could even have Karen Starr be the first Supergirl during the "early years", keep some form of her "sorcerer's daughter" origin, and then retcon in the modern-day Kara Zor-El as the actual cousin all along as they did in 2004 to keep the marketability of "Supergirl" a la "Robin" as an ID, and Kara's cool with a new de-facto cousin/big sister as much as the fact her baby cousin Kal is now the goddamn Superman.

Plus, Power Girl could be the Super equivalent to Nightwing the way Connor is to Tim and Jon to Damian.

EDIT: Sorry to go wildly off-tangent, I just LOVE the idea of a lineage of Super-sidekicks with Jon as the latest one, but the lack of a Dick-era younger Super-family member always bugged me, hence the long tangent on PG/Supergirl. Sorry.

Kara is supposed to be Dick-era. I don't like that they keep aging her down.

wasnt there a comic about the Kents ancestors?

Also, are both Martha and Jon onlychildren? from onlychildren parents? why arent there any extended Kents ever?

There's only Tanya and Kara.

Could johns re do powergirl? Maybe? But looks like both hawkman are one guy being reborn so maybe not.

Plus Powergirl would be on earth later than SuperGirl.

I don't think the covert jsa will have children or legacies desu.

To get back on topic, I do love the idea of Jon joining the Teen Titans someday, but I also want the NTT trio to leave with Kid Flash III coming back, Red Arrow to stay, and Blue Beetle III to join. So Superboy (Jon), Robin (Damian) Kid Flash (black Wally), Aqualad (Jackson), Red Arrow (Emiko), and Blue Beetle (Jamie).

Having Jon be the actually-favored/listened-to leader to Damian's official leader would frankly be really fun.

This thread needs more Jon.

Black Wally is kid flash 2. Impulse doesn't exist.

Bar Torr is erased post rebirth.

Yes, it was called the Kents. It's alright.

There are people that actually want Kara, Karen AND Linda Danvers to all exist.

Karen exists, she's just on Earth 2 to Val Zod as their Superman (and at one point they implied they were or had been interested in dating one another, since they aren't related at all, just both from the same alien race), Helena Wayne - aka the former Robin to her father Bruce's Batman as well as being daughter of Selina - as Batman, with Dick being the one who is in the wheelchair and being Oracle, and so forth.

>wanting good characters in TT
>wanting to continue the error of Superfamily kids in the TT

disgusting

Future Jon.

A sister?

it looks like the neighbor girl. I cant remember her name

its kathy

1/2

2/2

I can see Kara/Karen, but not Linda. Weird, but who am I to talk.

I just always thought it was a bit funky Huntress got a main-Earth origin and Peegee didn't, though someone just told me it was because Huntress didn't have an Earth-1/New Earth counterpart the way Peegee technically had Supergirl. Which makes sense but they're still able to be juuuuust different enough and Superman can always use a solid member of the Super-family besides Steel and Supergirl (though bringing back Connor, Kenan, and now Jon may fix that up).

I'll take the bait and ask why not, although for me it's collecting all the new Damian-era generation of sidekicks (Jon, Damian, Emiko, black Wally, Jackson) in one go with at least one non-sidekick teen hero (Jamie).

Collars every-frickin'-where.

Manly tears.

Bump.

The question is how long is Jon allowed to stay until DC will decide to remove him?

Cute!

>it was a bit funky Huntress got a main-Earth origin

She's not really Helena Bertinelli, what with the crime boss and Bird of Prey and all that. Essentially while the New/1 Helena was being all Spyral with Dick in Grayson, the Earth 2 PeeGee and former female Robin Helena were here - that's the ONLY time Helena was Huntress on E1, because Batman already existed and he already had a Robin. Once she went back to E2, she was Huntress for only a short while. The E2 dick was Batman for a bit, but he lost the use of his legs and needed a suit to get that to be a thing. The last time we saw them, he was in a wheel chair and they had Batwoman and PG as their Earth's Finest.

There's an interesting conversation on a board where they were talking about what would happen, in the future, if they decided they needed someone to die (as with Kara and Clark, or Barry) for some future crisis event. I just don't think it's a well they are going to go to. Recent events such as Forever Evil killed important characters only to have them not really be dead or to be brought back even sooner than Barry or Supergirl ever were. It's just not likely to happen.

Jon and his adopted brother never

Jaime is kinda crap right now. And you need another girl

Robin (Damian)
Superboy (Jon)
Kid Flash (Wally)
Aqualad (Jackson)
Red Arrow (Emiko)
Ms Martian (M'gann)

I liked her

I think Linda could exist if they focused on the Angel of Fire stuff to differentiate her from Kara and Karen

She could take the name Flamebird, it's not like anyone gave a shit about Thara

If they were really clever and meta, they would use both Mon-El and Chris in the current Superman Revenge story going on in Action - that they find Clark (and the rest of the Super Family members) and in combination with something having to do with Chris' Nightwing godhood residual and his unique Phantom Zone physiology, as well as Mon-El's experience with talking to people outside the PZ (so he's got say Kara or someone at the Fortress to help), they have a role in saving the day.

They don't need to bring him back, but acknowledging his existence in something like that makes perfect sense. It's what they could have also done in the Phantom Zone story that just played out on Supergirl, since this version of her has never met Chris but he met the pre-FP version of her.