Will Chelsea Cain be getting a new book?

Will Cain get another shot or is that it, just Mockingbird 1-8?

She will write the next Vision book.

Oh, she ain't coming back...

Between the lower pay, the harassment over #8's cover, Marvel forgetting to inform/invite her to her Eisner nomination and the fact that Marvel followed up her run on Mockingbird by turning Bobbi into a Hydra mole with the hots for Peter, Cain has VERY little incentive to return to Marvel...

She might do an indie later down the road and get picked up by DC but as far as her relationship with Marvel goes, it's done...

making Bobbi fuck Peter would be the best thing she's done in decades

I hope DC doesn't pick her up. I don't want her SJW propaganda there

They gave Bennett an exclusive after she was fired from Marvel. Cain is a step up from that.

It's going to be a book for Viv Vision, isn't it?

>It's going to be a book for Viv Vision, isn't it?

Most likely.

DC's already far gone. The most SJW-like Big 2 book is coming out in October. Batman: White Knight.

It's an elseworlds that you don't have to buy
And her Batwoman is readable

>it's literally okay when DC does it
>rationalising every single thing DC does

It's okay when it's an alternate universe.

so is mockingbird any good?

i don't know anything about the character beyond her appearance in that ASM story with zodiac. and the opening pages + the "feminist agenda" pic that gets posted seems a good source of inspiration for a SJW parody character i was kicking around.

The character is alright

This particular writer is the feminist agenda one. Her little series was mostly okay, with just several moments of sheer bullshit.

This. Honestly most of the Tumblr stuff that Marvel writes would have been tolerable if it was contained to an alternate universe... But noooooo, this character is popular with a certain niche and has to be pushed into the mainstream.

Anyone actually read the comics here?

SPOILER: she betrayed the heroes to HydraCap.

She's not getting another series.

That's a cute thing to post along with a pic of a transsexual character.

>I hope DC doesn't pick her up
Why wouldn't they? They've picked up every trash Marvel has disposed of, Lobdell, Humphries, Bennett. Robinson is back too it seems and after trashing them for years every chance he got it seems they begged Waid to come back too.

Meanwhile Marvel just signed up and coming superstar writer Donny Cates to an exclusive.

>Donny Cates Marvel exclusive

...why?!? Why on earth would Cates submit himself to the yoke of Marvel Editorial?

>Emma Frost
>trans
Explain

full medical coverage with family plan + steady salary?

emma was always meant to be a brazilian tranny according to Claremont. but they couldnt get editorial to ok it

I'm sure IDW will get her to write some gay Transformers book, since gay robots are a thing Hasbro is cool with now. Seriously. One of the Combaticons is queer for his boss now. Making combiner mode fun. BAKA.

Say it ain't so.

>Homobots wage their battle to destroy the evil forces of the Cisgendercons

>her Batman is readable
This is what passes as readable now.

Marvel didn't forget, they just don't do that because they're run by dumbfuck corporate suits.

Her calling Marvel out on it probably burned any bridges she had with them.

>Mockingbird was so awful the 2nd volume trade paperback doesn't include the "teenage girl kills people let's talk about periods" comic

At least someone at Marvel is aware enough

It's 6 good to great issues and two terrible ones.
Read issue #1 and #2 at least.

Was she the one who made her rape into plain old infidelity because "strong women don't get raped"?

Wait...what? Do cars even have genders?

She's not a Hydra mole. Read the latest SE.