Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_erAn0Y6Io
twitter.com/DiversityAndCmx?lang=en
youtube.com/channel/UCrlzSqLSGj8GIOeT5jrQsJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a good comic... the only bad thing is Jane :P

so the whole comic is bad

Tumblr can bridage star ratings all they want, it still won't get them any more sales.

so what's Gwenpool's rating

No the Titana scene & the Asgardians turning against Odin after several million years for no other reason then patriarchy=bad is cancer.
No the art is great, the villains are all decent to good. The Fem Thor design is great.

user, go in detail to why the comic is lame.

>the villains are all decent to good.

So good that they surrender just because the hero is such a brave feminist.

Five star writing. Fucking video games have better writing.

The people who would buy it are already predisposed to giving it 5 stars. Why does anyone care? It's like asking people who enjoy taking massive dildos in the ass how they feel about the King Kong Super Dong. You better believe that they're going to give it a 5/5.

I got a trade through Secret Santa last year, and it ain't that bad. Art is GOAT, Fem!Thor is hawt, and the stories are entertaining. If you can get past "SMASH THE PATRIARCHY" it's not so bad.

Exactly this. The confirmation bias was there from the beginning. The same way it is here.

OP is not bright enough to realize that.

> caring about online reviews

found the idiot

There's not defending the Titana scene, but the Asgardians turned against Odin because they realized Asgard was better off without him as the ruler of Asgard and they were mostly right especially since he threw a huge hissy fit that left his wife susceptible to being assassinated and he's a warmongering asshole who can't realize the fact that his brother Cul is a a terrible person to have as your right hand man because "MUH BLOOD FAMILY"

Seriously this book is actually really fucking good and people who can't get past Jane Foster as Thor are seriously missing out on a really fun and well written amazingly drawn book.

When will we have another war so we can hunt down feminists and white knight faggots like dobson and use their heads as trophies and put their fingers onto necklaces?

>The All-Father
>Wrong
>(also a shitlord)
No I think I've heard enough to condemn this book already thanks

For fucks sake you guys really can't get over literally two pages in a series with dozens of issues at this point. Insecure faggots.

>Ghostbusters gets like 80%
>Every MCU movie breaks 90%+
>TFA best thing ever
>Every SJW comic best thing ever

Welcome to the world of dishonest critical review. These people exist in a bubble and push whatever they're expected to.

>The tripfag thinks he's better than other people

how quaint
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

Without Odin as the All-Father they were able to establish the Council of the Nine Realms and get a fuck ton more done, it went from a Monarchy to an Oligarchy and worked out for the better and he threw a pissy fit over the fact that he's now been established as ruler past his use.

> in a series with dozens of issues at this point

Literally no one has bought or read those so how can we talk about them?

>>Every MCU movie breaks 90%+

I want Snyderfags to leave
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_erAn0Y6Io

I've read them and they're pretty good for the most part.

Tons of people have read them, Sup Forums is just too autistic and insecure to openly talk about a good comic that has a good female protag that proves what insecure whiny little shits they're being.

What important issues is the council addressing that Odin has neglected for the last centuries? Legalizing gay marriage in Asgard?

We have Gwenpool threads everyday.

Mending relations between the realms and getting past his bias for certain realms.

>Legalizing gay marriage in Asgard?

Christ you sound like an insecure little faggot. Who the fuck hurt you? How many women rejected you that you feel this insecure that a comic would trigger you this badly?

One sadsack avatarfagging and spamming the board on the same level as the pedoposters on Sup Forums doesn't really count

(you)

Well boo fucking hoo princess, get over yourself.

You're the only one who is being insecure about the fact that most people don't ilke this shitty comic that you happen to like and then starts insulting people and projecting random shit onto them as your explanation why they don't like said comic.

I don't think he even likes the comic.

Defend this page.

>Christ you sound like an insecure little faggot. Who the fuck hurt you? How many women rejected you that you feel this insecure that a comic would trigger you this badly?

Imagine being this guy for just one day let alone his whole lifetime.

Nah its a pretty good series, i would give it a 4/5 though because while its a fun ride it has really only hit its stride in the past year. Plus the few cringe choices toward the beginning.

It one page three years ago that was part of a cold open that has no bearing even on the story it appears in.

Basically its so unimportant that the only reason anyone even remembers it is for threads like thi.

>Seriously this book is actually really fucking good and people who can't get past Jane Foster as Thor are seriously missing out on a really fun and well written amazingly drawn book.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. It's average at best saved by the artwork.

Yet, theyre going to kill her. What does it tell us?

>one bad page keeps getting posted from a full run
that says more about how good the run is than how bad it is

It mostly says that barely anyone read it.

except all the people who clearly do buy it and read it...? the numbers are literally out there for you to see

Marvel numbers are bunk, but that's not the point.
Saying "nobody read it" isn't fucking literal. It means the sales didn't meet expectations. It's a business. They changes Thor into a woman because they wanted more numbers. That didn't work so they'll try something else.

Insecure much? lmaoooooo

Yeah well it doesn't sell like a five star comic

It's almost like the majority of men are afraid of female characters, when really they should enjoy stories that are well written, beautiful and easy to wank off to.

Its almost as if the writing is shit, tripfag.

Nah, the writing is mostly fine

Are you implying people always flock to great writing?

How dare men not enjoy stories they SHOULD enjoy! How dare they!

Why is it bad? Just because it's a woman protagonist as Thor? Grow up, bitch.

>five stars!
>still we are selling this for half the price
>please, buy it
>someone gotta buy it

Well, if you put it like this, yeah, the very premise of a female Thor is stupid as shit because Thor is not a title but a name. It'd be like a guy taking over the mantel of Miss Marvel and starts calling himself Kamala.

It's half price because it's in a Comixology sale for best-selling collections. Do you do any research before you post?

It's not Sup Forums likes comics of similar quality.

Im implying the comic is garbage

Maybe people don't want to read a Thor comic that doesn't have Thor in it.

Didn't work in the nineties and it's not working now.

Accept it originally did work like that with Thor being the hero name of Donald Blake. And There have been times when other wielders were also called Thor. but I doubt you even know three things about Thor

>Do you do any research before you post?
Thats asking way to much of a average Sup Forums fag

>Do you do any research before you post?
not on tumblr, apparently

no need to imply, its blatantly obvious to everyone that it is, indeed, TRASH
but hey, its five stars trash! gotta pay 4 bucks for it RIGHT NOW!

Must suck to not realize you have shit taste, I suspect it an "Emperors New Clothes" sort of feeling

>Accept

That's gonna haunt me

You speak like you're from a different site.

So how is turning Odin, the guy that made a magical deal to gain great wisdom and who sacrificed himself to seal off some kinda apocalyptic evil TWICE, into a huge baby bitching about not being the absolute monarch of everything and doing things solely because fuck you, considered good writing?

Oh wow, the dude reading a comic about Whor is judging MY taste.

I see you are trying to become Sup Forums's very own Virt.
Godspeed.

Its 3 stars... 4 at its best, but only if you ignoe some bullshit. 5 star? No way it is without lowering the bar.

He can't because he didn't read it and just wants to cry feminism. I didn't read it either, I just like watching and fueling arguments. And just for the record, the last comic I read was Beauty last week.

and you like you re from a different reality

Sorry, senpai. Not gonna read it today. Not gonna read it tomorrow. No amount of your shilling is going to get me to do it. Just be happy with the .0001 you're making from Disney per post and leave it at that.

I sometimes wonder if I sounded as retarded as you. If I did, I'm sorry Sup Forums.

you ahve been sounding much more retarded this whole thread.
not sure why, if you are getting paid to sell a shit sjw comic, if you are a sjw moron who never read a comic, if you are just a troll...
endless possibilities

Let Big Bang Theory have Sheldon make a nigger joke, without making a big deal out of it, and see how long the normies would continue to back the biggest show on TV.

One major misstep can and should make something "good" now "shit". I fully believe that.

I happen to disagree with Rooney on Whor if you aren't blindly REEing about it two years on like the rest of us.

But anyone bitching about Rooney being a tripfag is laughably new.

The whole shit is about Jane

nobody gives a shit about namefags on Sup Forums, this aint tumblr, you not famous for posting here
also
(you)

>Marvel numbers are bunk
>they don't count when I want them not to count
lmao

>my dudes

Oh, it's you. You are an insufferable shithead after all.

Always figured you were.

What? Sales figures are units sold to comic shops, not what the people are actually buying. Marvel has recently been notorious for sending way more than stores order to inflate their sales numbers.

Wait, Odin is a warmonger now? What did I miss?

>Thinks he tells me something I don't know
>calls it a namefag
>Acts like REEing about tripfags makes him cool
>Gives a (you) as if my comment was bait

Seriously though, did you start posting here yesterday?

Nah, only Marvel. And it's a good fucking riddance.

(you)

>notorious for sending way more to shops
>yeah lets just keep losing money printing out this stuff that no one buys
so now its a conspiracy huh? theres just nooooo way ANYONE AT ALL is buying this comic, nope.

Marvel is actually doing much more poorly than DC. Even though they make more per unit and ship out more.

>b-but they just have more this month, next month DC will beat them
that people say every month lmao

So what you're saying is, they character-assassinated Odin in order to justify the plot of the book? Sounds like pure trash.

it's almost as if marvel has an agenda and a source of income other than their comics

He's just shitposting. Stop.

marvel threats to black list shops who don't order their stuff, calling them racist and misogynist.
ask your retailer

I can write better than this hamfisted trash

>We're not about to fight some no-name wearing Thor's helmet. I'll give you one chance to stay the hell out of our way, unless you want to take His place.
>I am Thor in all but name
>I'm willing to bet you'll go down much easier than the Asguardian
>Thine wager begets that of a fool

Marvel is fuckin DONE!! look at that ART OMG.and the story is worst.
>twitter.com/DiversityAndCmx?lang=en
>youtube.com/channel/UCrlzSqLSGj8GIOeT5jrQsJA

Check Links For more info

actually, this whole thread
I pity you marvel fags, don't drag DC on your shit

This shitposting is boring. What's a good guide to give a mate for Thor?

>Thor: The Mighty Avenger / Thor: First Thunder
>Walt Simonson Thor
>Romita JR Thor
>JMS Thor
>Beta: Godhunter
>Fraction Thor
>Gillen JIM
>Aaron Thor

Where have you been all my life?

(you)

(You)
(you)