So if Michelle is actually MJ then how is her and Peter's relationship going to work?

So if Michelle is actually MJ then how is her and Peter's relationship going to work?

MCU seems to be cribbing a ton from Ultimate, and MJ in Ultimate was a very loving and outgoing girl who worried about Peter. While Michelle is very abrasive and introverted, picking on Peter just to get his attention.

What kind of dynamic do you think Michelle and Peter will have in a relationship? Will Michelle change how she acts around him? Or is Michelle just bait and the real MJ is someone else in the MCU?

HEY (B)ETER, DID YOU KNOW THAT

WE

I'm pretty out of it, what does this post mean

It's a reference to some sort of Family Guy memeing that was going on at Sup Forums

I don't think they will have another Mary Jane, sadly. However, Zendaya is easily that character that they will perk up for future installments to look amazing. You know the scene is coming where the character actually dresses up and looks pretty good.

However, maybe they can bring some other girls in the mix, like a faithful Gwen. And they can pull a reverse twist and kill MJ this time around, making Gwen the de facto love interest and Spider gwen. You know they'll want to do that

She'll go full tsundere

>"D-did you get any scraps and bruses in that fight Peter!"
>"No, no it's fine, I'm okay really MJ."
>"Y-yeah, cool, whatever loser... just don't do anything stupid like that again"

>Mandarin was shit!
>Hints at new Mandarin, more accurate to comics
If there's enough fan outcry, they'll bring in a more classic MJ.

>And they can pull a reverse twist and kill MJ this time around

leave my delicious brown alone

She's not Mary Jane

She's nothing like Mary Jane

She's as much Mary Jane Watson as the guy from 3rd Rock From the Sun is Robin

The fact they are trying to make her MJ makes me sick to my stomach.

Why do they feel the need to change an iconic character from the world of Spider-Man? They even made her an SJW pile of shit.

This is why I prefer DC movies. They go with what works (minus all the Snyder'ing) and stick with the characters and what has made them recognizable to the masses all these years.

Disney just wants to make the characters more in tune with their far left agenda.

They're not

She's not Mary Jane. This is a different character entirely. The "MJ" nick is just a dumb reference/joke, she's not actually meant to be Mary Jane.

She's not Mary Jane, but she is MJ

That MJ thing was a really weird move. She's still not Mary Jane, since well, that's not her name, but they decided to throw it in there. For what purpose? Is it just something to generate buzz and discussion about the movie?

That's the only positive thing I can see coming out of it: people like will sperg out against it, and I'm sure tumblrettes will sperg out in favor of it, generating more publicity for the movie.

It's not like Spider-man needs more publicity, so it just seems weird to do something that will cause so much nerd rage for no good reason.

... but then maybe I've spent too much time here reading the outrage of autists and they genuinely just put it in as a innocent wink to the audience.

Whatever. Her name isn't Mary Jane and she was entertaining, so no harm done in my book.

This is my one and only hope for the character. She was awful fun as an OC, I thought, but trying to tie her to Mary Jane Watson is doing everyone a disservice.

I'm hoping that the twist will be that her last name is actually Jameson. Now that's a relationship I wouldn't mind creating an OC to explore.

I thought she was a combo of MJ and Michelle rodrigez?

Like pretty much michelle, but slightly less awful and with the nickname MJ so the normies know spiderman is supposed to bone her.

DC made Wonder Woman an ugly, unlikeable kike.

The thing is there's no ACTUAL way to make that relationship work without changing the character. Michelle's entire shtick is being distant and abusive towards the only people she talks to. Shit, her being the head of a club at the end is confusing enough as is.

It seemed to me she's almost like a mix of Gwen Stacy and mj from the ultimate comics
Watch her dad be the chief of police

She's gonna realize Peter is Spiderman. I'm surprised she didn't learn in this movie to be honest.

REEEEEEE MUH TUMBLR SJW FEMINIST AGENDAAAAA! WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE ARYAN RACE!?!?!!?!?!

You must be gay, blind and have no taste.

I'm pretty certain she was supposed to be Mary Jane but they bitched out at the last second due to my autistic screeching. She was a decent addition, it's hard to say what the path of this series is considering the franchise is going to be the corner stone of two companies, but I hope we get a decent story in the second(7th) movie that has a nice love story angel but knowing Marvel it's probably going to be peter being all depressed about the end of infinity war than miles coming out and being loved by everyone and saving peter from something and being officially given the title spider-man than setting up the next 22 movies

NO! YOU ARE JUST A SLAVE TO THE FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM!

Sure whatever you say Schlomo. ((((They)))) are totally not pulling the agenda to shame men and eradicate the white race. You won't realize until it's too late. None of you will.

What's wrong with her being Mary Jane? She's way cuter than Kristen Dunst.

At least it's not Sansa Grey.

You do know that the original 616 Mary Jane picked on Peter, and insulted him all the time.

It wasn't until Gwen Stacy died that Mary Jane's personality changed. Michelle is 100% true to the original Mary Jane Watson from the 616.

Shes not white. That's the problem. MJ is white. So is Gewn. Disney is forcing an agenda and it is destroying society already.

True, she's a le anime girl.

It's not Disney, it's Sony, Disney only has a say regarding what they do with Spiderman in the movies they make, Sony has complete control over the Spiderman movies.

They're both controlled by jews so it's the same thing. And look how the shills defend. How does that jew cock taste? I bet you love it.

Racist much?

No, if it was up to me I would have all superhero movies flop because they are all awful movies made by awful directors and awful actors, but there's a difference between what Sony has done in one movie and what Marvel Studios has done in 10.

In an ideal world, superheroes would have sticked to comics.

I bet you don't even read comics. If you did you would know I'm right. It's not my fault the jews are forcing multiculturalism down all our throats.

All they are saying is that, outside of the blatant bait, is that you should stick with the source material. Stick with what makes it work in the comic and not change it because you want to be more hip and cater to the SJW crowd/filthy casuals.

Sorry, I was too busy sucking jew dicks to give a fuck.

You say that like it's a good comeback. Even with your tumblr gif that was really lame.

Thank you. Negro characters need to be identified by putting something like "Black" or "Dark" in their name so I know what to avoid. I appreciate that at least marvel named the nigger Black Panther. Even if they're globalist cucks.

Get a load of this faggot!

No one replied because you were right.

GTFO limey cuck.

It's less about that and more about the fact she doesn't have red hair.

MJ. Needs. Red. Hair.

What about Black Bat from DC? She's not black.

Well, "Black Cat" is a white woman, so that won't work.

Black Lightning will, so you won't watch that show this fall.

You do realize that the success of Christopher Nolan's Batman Trilogy came from NOT sticking to the source material.

once again the best girl (Liz) had her heart brokenjust like in The Spectacular Spider-Man.
liz, bae, i still love you.

SONIC. NEEDS. PEACH. ARMS.

And show me a nigger with red hair? checkmark liberal.

>cribbing a ton from Ultimate
Well if this means that we later get goth MJ and punk Gwen.. Then I am all aboard

Chris Chan was Right.

Some one whip up a meme gif.

Well they're women so it's about the same. Women can not be heroes. So again the black naming is fitting.

I don't remember Ult MJ being Goth. All she existed for from memory was just a part of a "Will they won't they" with Peter.

I'm no liberal. I'd be legit pissed if they cast a black person as MJ, even with red hair. Meanwhile, my problem with Zandaya is that she's just okay looking. Sort of cute in an uncoventional way, but there's no way red hair would look good with her complexion.

He does, actually.

What about if you just jerk off to them? Women in spandex ain't appealing to you?

Until the day I die, I will never understand people interpreting voluntarily watching a movie as being forced to consume an agenda but I guess I'm not retarded enough.

Women only exist to produce children so sure. But they can't be real heroes. They lack the ability genetically.

Look at all the children watching this and tell me it's not a kike agenda. Liberals I fucking swear.

I agree but I've also been falling out of politics so I've started to care less. There's no real way we can "BREAK THE CONDITIONING"

We have to keep our voices strong or the kike agenda will win. We are the only ones fighting back against the false song of globalism and multiculturalism. The current version of communism.

Huh. Well then I guess you lost, dumbass.

No one will listen. The collective right, even the alt lite and cuckservatives, are seen as litcherally hitler.

Good fucking luck. You dumbasses don't know what Trump's victory did to you.
Welcome to being the new SJWs.

Hahaha yeah sure cuck, tell that to President Trump. It's a sign that the tides are turning and we are winning all while you liberal cucks cry and cry!

Haha, not liberal but okay. Have fun being the big retards on campus now.

Trump is the best thing to ever happen to America. You wouldn't understand with your low IQ.

>Sup Forums

>mass media of any stripe sings apocalyptic songs
>8 years pass
>we elect a Democrat
>everyone hates you into insignificance
>Repeat cycle, replace D with R

You d ont agree with me you are a liberal. It's simple. I'm fighting for a true society of liberty while you are liberal cuck. Just wait until Trump finally starts his Muslim registry. Then the jews will start to fear for themselves and abandon you liberals.

At least you understand Trump is winning in 2020.

Have fun being completely wrong. It's going to be such sweet schadenfreude.
>spergs out bout muh good and evil
>is the same fucking sperg he is now eight years later

Duh.

Typical liberal response. Is that the best your low IQ brain can do? hahaha MAGA 8 years!

What a sad little life you lead

oh sorry, I was hoping for goth.
It was apparently punk MJ. My bad

Trump is going to fix this crooked system and drain the swamp. So I'm pretty sure that we will have a conservative majority for the foreseeable future.

>Typical meme response! Is that the best your meme brain can do? Haha meme eight more years!
Oh dear. Sup Forums has broken you.

Man, it sure is great that he finally labeled China a currency manipulator, killed that "worst ever" Iran deal, and has a big beautiful wall that was paid for entirely by Mexico!

Still don't even remember that. Punk Gwen, yeah, but MJ was just MJ I guess.

What a good little parrot you are. Enjoy the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer.

Hahaha I love liberal tears. Cry moar. Go run to Hillary already! Or maybe who knows! Bernie might still win!

Oh boy, he sure is draining that swamp by putting Goldman Sachs people in there ain't he?

>memes so stale I need water

Work hard, get money. It's as simple as that.

Exactly what a shill would say.

Jesus since when has Sup Forums been filled with cucks and SJWs? I guess this is Sup Forumsmblr after all. It's no shock you all love getting butrfucked by the jews and mudslimes. ahahahah

Now there's some wisdom at last.

I think that's from the 2009 run, which admittedly I didn't read.

You honestly didn't miss much

Enjoying your summer? How about busting out your epic collection of rare Pepes for us kiddo?

Exactly. I don't need wealth distribution this isn't communist society. Liberals want all of us to go back to the dark ages. Every night I thank the Lord Jesus that Trump won and will soon put these cucks in their place!

Yeah, the Ultimate universe is wasted potential.

>and my epeen gets so hard posting about it on Sup Forums!

So Trump supporters still don't have an answer for this? Genuinely curious because I was actually looking forward to at least two of these things realistically happening.

It's depressing, isn't it? A lot of these fags were probably redpill before the election but are now cucking out because "muh president is unpopular".

Enjoy your freedom while you can cuck. Trump is a coming for you soon! MAGA

>literally stating Trump is an enemy of freedom
kek

Exactly how is he going to target a gainfully employed straight white male Christian?

That's what the jews are good at: manipulating the sheep. I'm not surprised. I mean look at modern comics and cartoons. Forcing their agenda is working. We are the only good people who are left to fight.