Are we just going to pretend this isn't happening?

Are we just going to pretend this isn't happening?

the movieverse is so why shouldn't I?

Has anyone cared about Cloak and Dagger since like, I don't fucking know, 1995? Whenever Maximum Carnage happened? Literally Cloak is a plot device in every crossover and Dagger is somewhere in the back of groupshots and I don't know if they've been more than that in the last 20 years.

Isn't Dagger being played by another Disney Channel star?

Yes, considering the TV side is non-canon

So is Runaways but I don't give a shit about that either.

I'm waiting for Punisher.

Cloak and Dagger already had too much teen angst for me, cranking that shit up to 11 is going is NOT going to help

i forgot it was happening

Seen the pilot. It's actually kinda good. Not Daredevil good but I'd rather watch Cloak & Dagger over AOS.

The pilot for this (and Runaways) aren't even trying to be canon. Theirs no references to the MCU in either pilot.

I only care about The Punisher series

It's just going to be the same black male/white female shit that the (((media))) likes to push everywhere they can.

Pretend what isn't happening user?

yes

Cuck

yes

plus it's set in New Orleans so we will get all the "nobody cares about blacks" shit with constant Katrina mentions when the reality is the city was the only thing actually rebuilt and everything outside it (where mostly poor white people live) is still a disaster

I'm more interested in Black Lightning desu

>but I'd rather watch Cloak & Dagger over AOS
not setting a high bar, user

Going to try. 90% chance it won't make it to a second season anyway.

And voodoo, tv types love to crowbar voodoo into shit set in the south

I'm just shocked it took them this long to actually get around to doing the other "black guy BLACKS a white girl" comic, given the CURRENT YEAR Marvel narrative.

When will canonlets learn. The TV side is the most important and enjoyable side and the films wish they tied into it.

Should have been in JJ S2. She's probably going to track down the company that made the drugs to make her, DD and LC into superhumans (like she hunted MGH in the comics), Cloak and Dagger were created with street drugs. Should have used them in that series. What a waste

Why aren't you watching the best network capeshit show?

I'm trying really hard but you're making it difficult.

No, someone pls telling about their experience.

>Has anyone cared about Cloak and Dagger since like, I don't fucking know, 1995?

Uhh, yes?

They played a role in Spider-Island recently, as well as Slott's Worldwide storyline.

They're also currently in Secret Empire.

Try actually reading a comic sometime.

He didn't ask if they had been relevant, he asked if anyone gave a shit about them as characters.

>Makin their relationship explicitly romantic as opposed to platonic

I have torn feelings about this.

Why don't they make a series for someone I actually care about? Like Ghost Rider. The really few episodes that I got from Agents of Shield was actually enjoyable but they throw all that away for waifubot. Fuck that.

>Seen the pilot.
Where?

Oh wow, Secret Empire! What a success that's been!

What is NOT happening?

Seems like every dammed comic/cartoon/game/TV/Book/Toy/Cellphone APP property ever made is gaining a movie/series produced by some dickweed and COMING SOON!!!

How we even have any popular director or writer name in this era or we just watch movies based on if we know the characters in the Title?

And the answer is yes. I do.

Looks dumb, gonna skip it

Why would we? It's non-canon.