Questionable Content Thread #907

aka Jeph has no idea how to make a Robosexual relationship work.

Do not read Questionable Content.

already a thread

Where's Rainbow at? We need draw-fags on this pronto.

I still don't get why you or anyone else reads this. The art is shit, the story and setting are shit, the writing is shit, the characters are shit, and even the memes are getting stale at this point. This isn't just my opinion, I'm pretty sure almost everyone on this board agrees with me. Why do you read something you hate?

I bet you go into every single one of these threads and ask this same question every time don't you?
You hide this nigga's threads and stop being autistic god damn

>I still don't get why you or anyone else reads this.
Have you ever seen an atomic bomb go off? Even in an old movie reel? It's fucking beautiful user. In a deep, subconscious, masochistic kind of way. QC is the same. The art, the artist, any kind of message or arc to the 'story'. All terrible. All so bad they transcend their own quality and achieve a kind of nirvanic elevation into the sublime. It's a glorious dumpster fire and I love to watch it burn.
That and do you know the amount of knuckle children I've fired off to the OC being dommed by his trap fuck buddy and mom? Gallons user. Gallons.

>That and do you know the amount of knuckle children I've fired off to the OC being dommed by his trap fuck buddy and mom?
>Gallons user. Gallons.
Fuck man my roommates are asleep I can't laugh this hard right now.

I've asked it a couple times, but never gotten a satisfactory answer until now. I'm gonna go hide this thread, see you later.

Yeah, you'll hide the this, till tomorrow when the next one comes up.....

what did she say last night?

She said that she has affection for Faye.

Rainbow?

rainbow flyer

Oh yeah. Haven't seen her for a while

I can't speak to anyone else, but i'm incredibly frustrated that the guy pulls a six figure income off this garbage comic

I'm telling you, it's the sexual tension.

If the fat chick rejects the robot I'm gonna finally stop reading this piece of shit.

Why haven't we seen any sexbots yet? Surely this world has some.

Hold on. Did he actually TRY to draw an attractive feminine figure?

Hello Jeph!

Next step: that uniboob.

daily reminder

You'd have a point if the threads died every time with a post or two but seeing how some of them live for days you're clearly incorrect.

>manual exists
>forced to read retarded robot romance subplot in that very comic

Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a human mind. Burn the Institute and all within, murder the Railroad.

Would it frustrate you more if you learned that $3,000/month is earmarked for Alice Grove, an even shittier webcomic he can barely motivate himself to do even at $500/strip and is ending as quickly as possible so as not to do it anymore and keep the cash?

>Has she fucked the robot yet?

That can't be true

Prices are gone from the current Patreon page but here's an archived version. Until the recent rush, Jeph was producing strips at a rate of about 6/month when combining the early days of twice per week with the more recent 3/month, which averages out to about $500/strip.

Because when a webcomic actually does update 5 time a week, consistently and without _directly_ insulting readers or other creators, then people will keep reading. It doesn't have to be good for people to stay invested.

Plus it starts with Q and has a list of links to some other popular webcomics on the sidebar, so some folks use it as a starting point for their daily webcomic reading.

So which is better, Questionable Content or Homestuck?

Not yet...

Alice Grove is best. Witness the awesomeness of bland expository dialogue strip after strip.

It looks like Questionable Content with aliens.

but does it have jokes about butts...?

yes.

You thought you were asking rhetorically.