Decade of 2010-2020

It's like we never left. It's like watching Adultswim, but with actual graphics. The "dark and edgy" for "mature audiences"(try-hard 15 year olds) is still on us. The "Game of Thrones" decade is still upon us.

How are you guys hanging in there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0oBx7Jg4m-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't forget the DC movies/specials and the alternate universe where Superman is a gipsy and Batman is a legitimate vampire.

Fucking horrible really. Every day it feels like women are demanding more censorship and shoving themselves into male media/ie:turning everything into chic flicks or minority pandering shows, which makes me want to drive a truck into a feminist march and/or kill myself. I hate this fucking planet, civil rights and freedom of speech were a mistake.

And Tom Cruise is still considered a box office pull.

It's not geting any better. It never will. Even if somehow we escape this nihilistic circling of the drain of eternity, we will have to deal with the fact that we dabbled in this shit in the first place.

You can only change shit for sure if you try to change it yourself.

I'm working on a demo reel to apply to an animation studio, making backlogs for webcomics as well as some pitches to publishers, and trying to collaborate with different people to try and push out good animation.

Just gotta get through it day by day. You can reach your dream, user, you just need to go grab it. It's all you can do.

Go watch Teen titans Go, then.

Can't bruise the Cruise

If I had Markus Persson's 2 billion I would have used it all up back in 2010 to save all the forms of entertainment industry. It's not just Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums, it's Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and even /fa/ and /fur/niture if we had one. No more bean-smiling potato heads.
Amethyst of Gemworld would be funded over Star Vs and Steven U.

Instead Notch, this fat swedish depressed fuck who can't even code in an easy language, is sitting on 2.4 bil and doing fuck all with it. I'm surprised he hasn't lost it yet. All that money and he's too much of a coward, a loser and too stupid to use it properly. He wanted to buy Sup Forums before he chickened out.
I mean for fucks sake how hard it is to hire some competent people and pay them accordingly to make a good game and not selling the goose laying your golden eggs?
Notch's pickings for his employees working on MC were utter trash. I heard he was paying them 50k euros a month and they ended up lagging multiplayer even more.

The fact Microsoft didn't immediately fire Jeb and the other entitled idiots, tells volumes of why our media is so tasteless right now. Notch, sure he's an idiot working on feelings. But a giant company like Microsoft should have immediately fired Notch's geeks and get some competent people to work on the game.

Bitcoin, Crowdfunding/donations(Kickstarter/), indie games, livestreaming video games(Pewdiepie), youtube musicals, talentless works like League of Legends, Twilight/50 Shades, talentless people like Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, 1 Direction.

So many ways to make money and save the world. None of us made it out. And the ones who did, never helped cover the black hole between 2010 to 2020.

We could have dodged this, but we didn't. The harm has been done. ;_;

>mfw I wasn't too enticed by 90-2005s cartoons either
>mfw I looked at the trend from 80 to 90s animation and thought 2010s was going to have an uptrend of amazing animation just like the 2000s.

>In my view He-Man 80s 's transition to He-Man 2000s wasn't enough of an improvement.
>mfw I wanted theatrical movie quality and a script to match.
>mfw I got something worse than the 80s instead.

I mean, at least warhammer fantasy was resurrected.

Don't know jack shit about Tron Legacy, but Castlevania was fine. Can't wait for Season 2.

>The "Game of Thrones" decade is still upon us.

Of course it is, it started in 2011

>There are people who have never watched Lords of the Rings
>There are people who have watched LotR, but enjoyed Game of Thrones more than Lord of the Rings.
Breeding like rabbits without quality assurance was a mistake.

Oh, come on, it's not so bad. Every decade has bad shit and good shit.

Superman was a mexican in Gods and Monsters, not a gipsy.

Don't know what point you're trying to make, buy Castlevania was good.

user, my son. Spain, Italy, Greece are all turks/arabs/indians.
Gipsyes originate from the middle east. Gipsyes with blue eyes are bastard children made from sultans and harems and stolen children.

this

>buy instead of but
Whoah user, your subconscious jewish genes are acting up again.

youtube.com/watch?v=0oBx7Jg4m-o

The 80s didn't have such a scale of sjw retards taking over everything.

>people who like high fantasy medieval shit

shit taste all around

So Lara and / or Zod were gypsies?

>The 80s didn't have such a scale of sjw retards taking over everything.
Literally fucking blinded by nostalgia. The 80's had MLP and Carebears to virtue signal impressionable young minds into becoming sissy faggots.

We had never that many great shows at the same time. Some people are still satisfied.

Got is better. I watched and read both. By todays standards the Lotr books are uber boring.

The 80s didn't have internet culture so you just weren't aware
>Saying the 80s had no sjws
>When it was part of the 3 decades pushing the feminist movement
You're all just depressed, it's always been some shade of shit. Fuck, I'd say it's gotten better because of the vast variety of things you can use to ignore the problems of today.

>How are you guys hanging in there?
I watch anime