Leave Thanos to us

Leave Thanos to us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x5-JVvCrGC8
youtube.com/watch?v=JiwT-mGEzhE
youtube.com/watch?v=6kS9Tt1e47g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would actually take back all the shitty things I said about marvel if he gets arrested by the nypd at the end of the movie

Can you imagine the shitstorm there would be if Infinity War Part 2 (or whatever they end up calling it), the culmination of a decade's worth of movies and billions of dollars in production costs, actually ended with Thanos getting tossed into the back of an NYPD cruiser and getting taken to plain old jail?

I actually want this now.

ETERNAL LIVES MATTER

oops I dropped the gauntlet

Only if Thanos first flies a chopper with his name on it

"I'm going to restore Order and Balance to the univer-"

"Mr. Thanos, you are under arrest!"

"Oh shit...I guess it's a fair cop..."

Leave Darkseid to me!

> Oops I gave the Mind Stone to Loki leading to the creation of Vision and Scarlet Witch, who will combine Order and Chaos to completely wreck my attempt to Order the Universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=x5-JVvCrGC8
youtube.com/watch?v=JiwT-mGEzhE
Why are cartoons more retarded than the comics

youtube.com/watch?v=6kS9Tt1e47g
>Not using the king of stupidity from the modern era

thats pretty retarded too user but i disagree, ghostrider using penance stare on galactus is more retarded

holy shit he actually did that

Immortus's fault

Post this.

"Fuck the police!" - Thanos

I liked the acting on ghost rider

Shit nigga the wooden gun was a con job worthy of Constantine himself.

Whats stopping magneto from levitating the cars? or using the police officers guns?

He's too shocked at being dumb enough to fall for the wooden gun. He's going to be sitting in a jail cell muttering himself about that damn wooden gun until he passes away.

Please
Please Disney do this and I will forgive you for all the bullshit with the mupets
Save that for not the sequel but the movie after the sequel.

The infinity wars will have the thanos-copter, gauntlet dropping and getting arrested by the nypd but it will be revealed that it was all an illusion

screencap this

Thanos ain't black

thats why theyre arresting him instead of shooting him silly

Neither is he white

He's totally white, he has a skin condition. Starfox is proof.

Actually now that I think about it, has it ever been commented on that Thanos is Human? Every adapt treats him as a generic alien but nope, Human....well, Eternal but still Human.

>Flash forward to Thanos emerging from a portal onto Earth, as Star-Lord and Doctor Strange and Spider-Man leap into action to fight him. Black Widow and Captain America are there too, and reportedly Black Widow is blonde now and Captain America has a beard, for some reason.

>“I know what it’s like to lose, to fight so desperately with all your life, but to fail just the same,” Thanos says. “Run from it, but destiny still arrives.”

Hasn't Darkseid also gotten mugged?

haha what a fucking dweeb

Thanos is literally doing what Vision said humans mistakenly do; thinking they can remove chaos and make everything neat and ordered and perfect.

Wait what

Yes
C'mon, user. It could happen to any of us.

Vision is a pussy

It can happen to anyone in Hub.

Yep.

And worked at a fast-food joint.

>Heroes get the gauntlet away from Thanos
>He's left on his knees and utterly powerless
>Suddenly "NYPD"
>Thanos is tackled and shot dead
>"SIR STOP RESISTING"

>He's totally white, he has a skin condition. Starfox is proof.
Excuse me, what?

Thanos has an older brother named Starfox, his species looks like normal white guys with funny hair, Thanos looks the way he does because he's a mutie.

>Thanos has an older brother named Starfox
that's fucking unreal to me, who came first tho?
thanks for the explanation

Eros has been a thing since the 70s

Does Unicron have moments like those?

Marvel's Starfox is older by almost 2 decades.

His real name is Eros, and his power is love, making him the opposite of his brother Thanos.

if it doesn't end with that or farmer thanos i'm never giving the mouse my money ever again