ITT:best villains

ITT:best villains

I'm starting to come around on Kite Man because of the latest issue, now let's if he can hold up

I thought Kite Man was killed and eaten by some dude

>villain
>after this lates issue

KM did nothing wrong. Fuck Batman

>le kite man XD

King is shit.

The latest issue shows he's more nuanced than le Joker or le Riddler or most of Batman's villains.

Before Nu52.

Kite Man should join the Rogues, y/n

>no mention of THE best villain
I hope he kills all of your sons and convinces the world you're a racist and able-ist

>You ruined my life! I was willing to give you whatever life you wanted...just to keep you out of mine!

>BBBBBBRICK FROG!

TAS Hatter is probably my 2nd favorite villain of the show after Penguin.
I just really wished his comics version was anything like it, instead of whatever the hell Morrison and Loeb made him into

Ult!Reed = Best Reed

Step right aside gentlemen, for this top tier crook is sure to turn this thread in his favour.

I wonder how high he is

>Hell Yeah

What did he mean by this?

same

It's a reference. Part of his tragic, horrible, sympathetic, suffering origin.

DARKSEID IS

Eh, he was kind of hit and miss. The Maker was a great concept and one of the best things to come from Ultimate, but he's been written awfully for more than half of his appearances.

Kite Man in DCEU when?

I kind of wanna see IHE's reaction to that

I keep seeing the racist/ableist thing but I can't find where it came from.

I thought Manta did the whole "black-only island" thing because it was an easy way to recruit henchmen, and the big reveal behind his autism is that he wasn't evil because he was autistic, he was just evil AND autistic.

That is a terrible name. But so is Cyborg, so it fits.

Well that's the point. He tries to rally people against you by saying you are those things. Doesn't mean it's true. He's just using whatever advantage he can get to fuck up your life.

We're joking on how Black Manta makes up sympathetic back story just to fuck with Aquaman. This is a man who claimed he was raped by pirates as a child just so he could guilt Aquaman for not saving him.

this.

>implying Manta didn't actually let himself get raped by pirates as part of his keikaku

>implying black manta didn't actually rape the pirates

HAHA MEME CHARACTERS
YEAH REDDIT WE DID IT, MEMES!

Someone didn't read the most recent issue. I once thought as you did. Now I look back at Kite Man's past appearances in King's run and cannot help but shed a tear.

Meant for

Great idea for a villain, very poor execution.

No mistakes.

I love that issue
>Eggman is so based that he made "I was pretending to be retarded" work amazingly

thanos chink imitation

HATE'S GREAT

I hope Kite Man wins the War of Jokes and Riddles.

Remember that time King implied that being Batman is a form of suicide for Batman?
Being Kite-Man is the same for Charles, and he is hoping to get to hell in the end.

BATROC, ZE LEAPAIR!

He isn't autistic. he's just evil, and lied about being autistic to defame Aquaman.

The Sonic comics might be gone, but this will always be Eggman's finest hour

Yep