Challenge round: name 1 reason you want to see more of her that doesn't involve your dick

Challenge round: name 1 reason you want to see more of her that doesn't involve your dick
>pro tip you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

make-some-manna.tumblr.com/post/163152956407/a-womans-preference-for-a-mans-scent-can-be-a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Muh dick

See? It's literally impossible
She was the token sex appeal character of the show, before the better, sexier, and ultimately more guilt free Hekapoo showed up.
That makes Jackie completely vestigial eye candy.

Because she's a person with her own normal interests that could lead into fun stories. Also makes Marco have some personal life outside Karate.

But who wants to see any of that when the stakes are now high back on Mewni? If I wanted to watch normal earth life I'd just step outside my house

>If I wanted to watch normal earth life I'd just step outside my house

"Stakes are now high"?. This is a cartoon show. Plot only happens in bursts.
Prepare for more slice of life.

Yeah, on Mewni.
With everyone who isn't Jackie.
She will appear in 1 episode, maybe 2. It will be when Marco returns after months of being away and decides to break up with her because he found feelings for Star.

I want to see her die so Marco can go back to focusing on his true love Janna

I just like seeing Star get cucked. I ultimately don't care who does it.

Marco's dick

HAHA! now i got you
i like her and want too see more of her so star can keep being properly cucked

...and that makes me hard.

Better, more visually interesting design than mc

>I'd just step outside my house

yeah, good luck with that.

Lol she's a typical skater girl. Go to Venice beach and you'll find a dozen of her

Mod do your job

A Little bit of normality and mundane stuff is certainly welcome after too many magic shenanigans
Also because fuck the "main guy and main girl need to hook up" thing

I don't even think Jackie will get just normal stuff. She's gonna get corrupted and go full villain

And Star is a typical anime girl. Go to crunchyroll and you'll find 10,000 of her.

Not in real life though

user, I...

Really kinda wishing the writing staff gave her.more to do than just be that one character that blocks the fan favorite ship.

It would actually be interesting to see how the eventual break up would be built up and be topped off how it all ends.

I mean with Star being an autist that she is,one would expect to someday spill her spaghetti the wrong way to where even Jackie would not be chill about.

She's already openly flirting with Marco and they haven't even talked about her confession yet.

Damn right I can't, I like sexy little boys!

Yeah.
I can only imagine how Jackie would feel.

Honestly,unless if Jackie just dated Marco just to get it over with,I doubt that Jackie would be all too happy seeing her boyfriend be constantly hugged and flirted on by another girl.

>stakes are now high back on Mewni?
No they are not.

Star just got an asspull power up and one shot the villain.

>asspull
I too spout buzzwords when I'm too much of a mongoloid to understand children's cartoons

>the villain
Toffee was Moon's villain, not Star's.
Sorry your lizard husbando only lasted halfway through the series, but we'll be happy to enjoy the rest of the show without you.

Maximum Star suffering before she turns the tables of cuckery.

Because she makes Star suffer

And what more noble cause exists than that?

>Not adequately foreshadowed
>Not an asspull

>Toffee was Moon's villain, not Star's

>Villain Star faces though out season 1 and 2. The one who was controlling Ludo and manipulating all the strings.
>H-he wasn't Stars villain though

I want to see more suffering for Star in Season 3

Now that toffee is kill

>>Not adequately foreshadowed

>Star first experiences Mewberty in Season 1
>We later see her mother use it as a super mode twice in Season 2

>The very first episode of Season 2 is Glossaryck trying to teach Star to Dip Down at will, using an extended metaphor: "Imagine the universe as this big old cauldron, and magic is the bubbly stew inside, and your wand is the spoon. The wand can only skim the surface of the hobo gravy, watery and brown. But if you want to get to the chunks, you've got to dip down."
>Star and Toffee were dropped into a literal churning, murky sea of magic, with chunks of magic floating in it
>Star attempts to grab one of the last few chunks of uncorrupted magic, and has to literally "dip down" diving into the sea as it sinks to the bottom

>In "Raid the Cave" Glossarcyk tells Star she can't reach through the All Seeing Eye
>Star Dips Down to defy him
>In "Toffee" Glossaryck tells Star not to dip her hands into the stew to reach the last chunk of magic
>Star Dips Down to defy him

>In "Raid the Cave" Glossarcyk refuses to be rescued knowing that it will cause Star a great deal of hardship and difficulty, telling her "Maybe this is what you need."
>In "Toffee" when Star accuses him of betraying her, he says "I'm sorry it seemed that way."

I'm sorry that a Disney cartoon for children is too deep for you user, but please try to keep up before complaining about it.

I want to see how they'll go about the love triangle.
I would also want to see more cucking (the way this show brought it was ART), although it doesn't needs to be done by her.
I'm still curious about what they'll do with all the damn ocean-themed refferences put on her.
And getting a broke-up aftermath where we see this inocent cutie devastated, wandering aimlessly through the city would also be nice, but I think that it would count as a dick reason, so scratch that.

Needs an empty vending machine in the back.

Why do Starco fans keep hating on Jackie when the real enemy that needs to be purged is Janna?

I mean, look at how Jannafags callously insult Starco:
make-some-manna.tumblr.com/post/163152956407/a-womans-preference-for-a-mans-scent-can-be-a

Something needs to be done about this.

>getting this butthurt over a joke

In addition, "Baby" established that Star's magic potential is over the roof, rivalled only by Eclipsa's, and Glossaryck himself was cooking up the piece of magic Star used to dip down just three episodes prior.

Right. Glossarcyk spent that whole episode antagonizing Ludo/Toffee so that they'd eventually throw his book into the fire, which had the double purpose of faking his death so Toffee thought he didn't have a loose end to worry about, and releasing the magic from within the Book of Spells to be secured in that pudding ball for Glossarcyk to plant for Star to find later.

How many fucking keikakus does that asshole have?

And we still have no idea what he's planning to do with Eclipsa.
>"Oh Moon, I am so upset about your mother dying, I just can't give you any good advice right now."
>"In fact I'm so upset, I'm going to flip through some pages to go cry in her chapter."
>"Oh look at that, the book just happened to open up to Eclipsa's chapter, what a coincidence."

Reminder that being a mermaid is going to be Jackie's only ticket out of joining Ferguson and Alfonzo in the dark pits of irrelevancy once she and Marco inevitably break up.

Funny thing is F&A are confirmed to be in season 3, which means it's confirmed some of the season is on earth

I don't think anybody actually believes Earth will disappear from the show completely, of course there will still be Janna and Jackie and Alferguson and Marco's parents. But the main focus seems to be shifting to Mewni, and not everyone is coming along. And even if the show stays on Earth, once Jarco breaks up Jackie will have no more reason to stay relevant that characters like Sabrina or Alfonzo. Being tied to the lore, however, could become the new reason for Jackie to have the show focus on her.

Even though Nefcy already confirmed the mermaid thing was bogus/

There's like three threads up right now. How in the ever living fuck is this more cancerous then just having a single titled thread? Also, why do we keep putting a character that's about to be 100% irrelevant in the OPs?

I want to see how She and Marco break up. Its gonna probably sound corny as all hell, but having an on-screen/cannon/legitimate "it's not you, it's me" from Marco or a "You fucked up big time, and here are the reasons I'm dumping you" from Jackie is something I'm curious about. Heck, even the alternative of them trying to resolve the awkwardness from Stars confession with relation to their own relationship is interesting.
... but in the end, she needs to go. I just think some closure is necessary prior to that point.

You know nothing yet, Jackie will never be Sabrina tier irrelevant

I'll believe it when I (don't) see it. There is just too much evidence suggesting there is something is going on with Jackie. Mermaid!Star from Mathmagic having the same seashell necklace was the last straw.

She needs to go as Marcos girlfriend or as a character?
Because if its the latter stars concern of Jackie feeling included in Just Friends will really sting

>There is just too much evidence suggesting there is something is going on with Jackie.
Like what?

Scroll up, will ya?

>Yeah, on Mewni.
Kek. Marcos going back to earth.

Wow, for real? Can I borrow your time machine?

>Marco, the safety kid is going to leave his home and make his parents worry where he's at
He's not staying on Mewni

>Marcos going back to earth.
Well, that explains why his room is in Butterfly Castle in the intro.

SIXTEEN
YEARS

I normally hate "flashback" episodes because I hate when the plot can't move forward. But, I think this show is an exception. Some things I want to see:
>Another Moon/River episode where he finally managed to successfully woo her
>Flashback to Running with Scissors where a 20-something Marco is fighting Hekapoo in some crazy TV-Y7 Dark Souls type setting
>Explanation of what happened during the days that Marco was on Earth while Star was on Mewni, particularly what happened between him and Jackie during the aftermath of Starcrushed
>Toffee/Eclipsa backstory episode

Anything else you guys want to see?

River getting to fite somebody IRL. Even if we go back to his younger days for it, I HAVE to see this.

The staff confirmed he didn't tell anyone, mainly his parents, where he was going in the movie

I want to see if there's anything to the mermaid theory.

Source?

>Flashback to Running with Scissors where a 20-something Marco is fighting Hekapoo in some crazy TV-Y7 Dark Souls type setting
This would actually be a really cool SvtFoE videogame, with original canon content that doesn't mess up the show's storylines.

Wtf season 3 started already?

Oh fuck, Count Mildrew was the guy one of Moon's relatives mentioned as still being single in Game of Flags

Besides Nefcy saying she wasn't one?

Yes because if there was something to the theory, Nefcy would certainly outright say so.

First eight episodes aired as a movie, Starco was deconfirmed. Kinda sad. But Jackie will be an interesting new protagonist.

Yeah, not just sparing or wrassleing, but an actual deathmatch.

I always thought her pricings could be a sailor thing.

Or she just really likes the ocean/beach

This.

I was really hoping we could see the VIKING KING in action during the movie but nope he gets his ass kicked by RATS and to add insult to injury it was off screen (well actually I guess one can pretend he fought valiantly and was overwhelmed)

>before the better, sexier, and ultimately more guilt free Hekapoo
Hahaha, no way!

Why are you so retarded?

I dont know why i love this shit but i cant help it

H E K A P O O

Yes?

...For the Jarco/Markie/Mark Wahlberg Express to sink.

As a 2-Hour epic, yes... But you have to wait 4 more months for the rest of the season. The suffering continues.

Are you seriously insinuating Jackie is better than Hekapoo?
>having taste this bad

>Area got nuked

Anyone else curious what Jackie's parents are like? Or her family life in general?

Nope, there's no reason to care. They're probably rich assholes if they can afford to send Jackie away to something retarded like "skate camp".

Her dad is Count Mildrew, we've gone over this. She's the bastard child of him and a mermaid that he abandoned; she was then put in a cardboard box down by the river.

I think you overestimate how much camps like that cost, or how long they run

Yeah, it's not like Glossaryck has ever had stupidly convoluted plans to manipulate others that worked perfectly because he's got some unexplained degree of prescience.

>Glossaryck: It was all part of the plan.
>Star: What do you mean, part of the plan?
>Marco: Yeah, why'd you lock yourself in the donut box then?
>Glossaryck: I went into that box on purpose because I needed to get to that candy.
>Marco: Oh! Wait, why?
>Glossaryck: Well, how would you rocket yourself from a trash compactor?
>Marco: What? I don't know.
>Glossaryck: Marco, Marco. I had to be in that donut box so I could land at Ludo's feet to trip him up and save the day.
>Marco: Wait, wait. So you're saying you did all that on...
>Glossaryck: Boom Nuggets.

Oh right. That's Glossaryck's entire thing.

What will happen to Moon now that she have magic frostbite?

She'll die, season 3 finale probably

I've got a feeling that the mid-season will be the Jackie break-up and Marco and Star subsequently getting together. Season 4 will be Star and Marco ruling and uniting Mewni under them.

F

Eclipsa's hands are blackened too and she seems okay.
Though Moon's have gone all the way up her arm and seemed to hurt her when Toffee died and her contract with Eclipsa triggered.

There might be more to their agreement than Eclipsa had stated, or penalties for Moon trying to get out of her end of the deal. Eclipsa might be siphoning Moon's magic to help her get enough power to break free.

>vestigial
This implies that fishfags switched into spikefags, or that the latter has been bringing more people into the fandom, which are both false.
They are still different characters with their own appeal, user. It's not all about the THICC.

Easy: she's Marco's GIRLFRIEND.

Why would he do that when he can be on Mewni with Star?

Of course Marco is going back to earth.did you think the "safe kid" is going to miss school?

>did you think the "safe kid" is going to miss school?
That "safe kid" stuff is officially retconned right? They can't possibly expect people to believe a kid who committed to 16 years of inter-dimensional combat just to return a pair of magic scissors is a "safe kid".

They're on summer vacation you dingdong.
Even if they weren't, if Star was in danger he'd put her first no matter what.

>retconned
No, it part of his characterization that Star helped him grow out of. He was an insecure loser before he met Star.

Not sure if you noticed but Marco is pretty much the same character before and after Running with Scissors. His mind reverted back eventually, just like his body.

"Safe kid" was never an actual thing to begin with, it's what other children teasingly called him. It's not like he is a safety nut, he is just trying to be more careful and reasonable than most. And having spent time with Star has definitely pushed him towards taking risks more.

Of course he's not going to intentionally miss school, but he still has 2.5 months of summer fun and travels between Earth and Mewni. The show is not going to exclusively focus on just one dimension only, and we'll get to see characters from both. This mutual baiting of "Marco will return to Earth, Starco BTFO" and "Marco will stay on Mewni, Jarco BTFO" is getting tiresome.

Dont know if this means anything, but it looks like eclipsa's veins are gone

m-must be animation err, right

The early Eclipsa screenshots are probably going to just be explained as inconsistencies. She should look exactly like this.

There's a possibility that they disappeared because of moon being afflicted. The movement of the arm is most likely an error tho