Spider-Man 2099 #25: The Milestone Anniversary Finale Storytime

Previously:
Twenty-five years ago, the Marvel 2099 line was born, with Spider-Man 2099 being the most popular and longest-running series.

Three years ago, a new Spider-Man 2099 title was launched with the same writer as before and Will Sliney. The latter stayed for the entire run sans an issue (with original Spider-Man 2099 artist Rick Leonardi).

A CELEBRATION OF LIFE AND DEATH FOR THE SECOND-TO-LAST HOLDOVER FROM ALL-NEW MARVEL NOW! TO BE CANCELLED BEFORE MARVEL LEGACY!

I would have enjoyed this run so much more if it had a better artist. I normally trust PAD as a writer and the writing was generally okay, but Sliney's flat, stiff, lifeless art really dragged the whole thing down.

>super strong man who's all about money being a pain in the ass of a spider conflicted about a child he has
I like Slate better when he was Man Mountain Marko

>extra-sized finale
At least worth the effort.

Oh shit

A) Who didn't see this coming?
B) Stop thinking like a potato lawnmower, Mig.

The end

BLAM!
based PAD for the win!
take that, patriarchy >:)

>we won't get to see the fate of Venture, Glorianna, and The Fist's base

>it's the year 2100!
RIP

Will Tiberius, Tyler, Tempest, Earth-616 Alchemax, Venture, and Glorianna be seen again in Ben Reilly: The Scarlet Spider, Will Sliney's next comic? I think Ben Reilly has a chance to get the axe faster than Spidey-2099. If if that's the case, I hope that most of those characters will be free for other writers.

I hope you have enjoyed this run! REMEMBER TO BUMP!

The Tempest love interest was always a dumb move, since Miguel's purpose was always to come back to his year while not messing up the timeline.

The costume sucked and it sucks that it didn't go back to normal.

The art sucked.

All that said, it's a shame to see it go. Now to hope for a proper 2099 run some day.

Thanks, OP. While this run was far from perfect, I'm still going to miss it.

I could have sworn that the original 2099 line did move past that actual year.

When Marvel ever decides again to go back to the 2099 line of characters, there is a high chance of them coming from another Earth whose year is 2099 like a few scattered stories that were published in the years after 2099: Manifest Destiny.

I never knew about captain snu snu until anons story time last week.

I want more of her.