Is there anything other than the Malcolm X thing worth noting about Magneto?

is there anything other than the Malcolm X thing worth noting about Magneto?

Theer's the nazi hating roma thing.

About fifty years worth of comic stories.

What the fuck is it about Summer

I saw a paper on this one time- that they changed him from Roma gypsy to Jewish and back and forth dependant on what was happening at the time. Cant remember what the point was.

Malcolm X wishes he had a secret meteor base held in orbit by his own will

so which are worth checking out or have something to say rather than just weird capeshit

Nah, that was just them trying to clear up Wanda's parentage since she was established as Roma before she was first called Magneto's kid.

>still buying into the "summer" meme
>years after moot disproved it

wew lad

Magneto Testament is always really good. Also I'm a big fan of Bunn's solo series

>Malcom X thing about Magneto
Wut

The only thing that moot disproved was that they left. Traffic does go up during the summer.

Magneto became a Muslim to re-connect with the culture his slave masters had tortured out of his ancestors?

>Malcolm X was a violent radical

Just stop this meme.

I think is worth noting that he's still handsome af even though he has over 80 years old.

He was.
>B-b-b-but he repented and was killed by other blacks for it!
Doesn't matter. He still promoted violence.

Most black people who love him believe in his violence and hate speech. It's why his "BY ANY MEANS" quote is his most famous.

He will always be remembered as a violent radical.

He said traffic increase was negligible during summer.

Are you one of those idiots who reads capes for the commentary/message?

They were fighting terrorism back then, user. Drive-by shootings, abductions, firebombings and public vigilante executions were what they took up arms against. They were watering the tree of liberty with the blood of those that hate America for its freedom, some of them even would have called themselves patriots, which made black resistance even more noble and more in line with the Founding Father's wishes for their Republic.

Malcolm X was an asshole.
can't believe he's idealized like a hero.
he is literally the stereotype of the MUH HERITAGE black dude who says evetything bad who happened to him it's the fault of white people.

Your founding fathers promoted more violence than him. X gets demonized because he scared white people who would have been content with Blacks still putting up with lynchings and hate crimes from the KKK.

He was a radical communist promoting violence, separatism and racism.
the "muh honor black resistance" it's another shitty meme only libtards and ghetto retards believe.
Malcolm X was not even a southern black.

the KKK was a completely irrelevant thing on the 60's you know?
their golden age against blacks was on the 10's-20's and they were banned and forbidden by the american government.

Malcom X was not demonized because he never hide he hated white people, the people who defend him are self-centered black burgers with racist tendencies.

>the KKK was a completely irrelevant thing on the 60's you know?

Bullshit it wasn't. My mother told stories about how she and my grandma had to hide in a restaurant because Klansmen walked in there and started to eat. This was Mississippi in the 70s.

>their golden age against blacks was on the 10's-20's and they were banned and forbidden by the american government.

The Civil Rights bill wasn't even signed until the 60s. Blacks didn't even have full basic rights until that bill was signed.

>Malcom X was not demonized because he never hide he hated white people, the people who defend him are self-centered black burgers with racist tendencies.

And can you blame him for hating white people back then? I'm sure a lot of black Americans had a low opinion of whites. Like that other guy said, Malcolm was less violent than the founding fathers and we put them on a pedestal.

I don't care about your personnal life, the KKK was not a massive menace for blacks on the 60's and 70's, it's literally the age when they were fucking irrelevant to now, and if the Klansmen attacked members of your family, they were put into jail, it would be considered like a street gang assault, not like an oppressive organization working for the government.
>The Civil Rights bill wasn't even signed until the 60s. Blacks didn't even have full basic rights until that bill was signed.
Yes on the southern states only, where Malcolm X NEVER lived.

i'm not blaming for hating whites in particular because i don't gives a shit of what he thought in his head, no he's because he was an openly racist and radical figure vomiting a load of self-centered shit and he's now taken seriously and considered like an ultimate exemple for blacks, when he was actually part of a racist islamic weird cult, some fags even says he was never racist, this level of hypocrisy is fucking huge.

and again, Malcolm was born in Omaha, Nebraska, he had a criminal youth on Boston and New York City, and after it he moved to Chicago for the rest of his life, he literally never lived the racial segregation of the southern state.
also the civil rights events (MLK, Rosa Parks) happened mostly on the 50's, Malcolm X was irrelevant during those years, he was mostly popularized by the Black Panthers, another bunch of radical marxist terrorists passing like heroes.

Bullshit the klan in North Carolina had a surged of members during the 60s and peaked at 10,000
And just because Malcom didn't live in the south doesn't mean the north was this racist free zone honestly this man wanted ultimately the negro community to leave their victim hood and stand strong on their own hell even Martin changed his mind about integrating with the Whites and instead wanted to boycott white business product

>Implying there is anything wrong with being a violent radical

I love how liberals are always like "u should never use violence, you can get powerful people to stop being mean by voting for other powerful people and marching through parks holding signs!"

And they completely ignore how modern liberal democracy was established through... wait for it... violence. The revolutions that overthrew feudalism and mercantilism weren't exactly sit-ins.

>My mother told stories about how she and my grandma had to hide in a restaurant because Klansmen walked in there and started to eat. This was Mississippi in the 70s.

You should try being white and eating in Detroit currently.

That's fucked up too

you are describing me an illegal street gang, it was not of the same level than the Klan on the 10's or 20's, it's like complaining about Crips or Bloods if they start to kills people which are not part of their races.
>white business product
you realize the thing you are saying make no sense?

Actually I don't especially hate Malcolm X, himself recognized he's an extremist, I'm just upset concerning the hypocrisy of people who tryhard to make him a heroic and positive anti-racist figure, when he was actually more a self-centered figure concerning his community with separatist tendencies.
It's not wrong when it's a black man, it's a positive thing, but watch out if he's white, it's automatically a nazi fascist bullshit.
this is how people think, they will admire Malcolm X because he's black and """""anti-racist"''''' according to their double standard mentality but will shit on their own founding fathers.

He changed at the end of his life. It literally caused the end of his life.

He's a jew that endorses genocide.

>How come oppressed people get to fight for their rights, but fascist can't? No fair!
>It's a double standard to be okay with violence for positive aims but not for violence for shitty aims

haha how many layers of ideology are you on my friend?

you are aware it's not a story of good/bad but actually a question of interests?
in your head "fascists" are villains but Malcolm X is literally another variety of fascist, you are ready to justify it because they are """oppressed""""""?? so fascists or other kind of extremists don't feel """"oppressed"""" exactly like Malcolm X according to you and don't try to legitimate it?
anyway you are supporting Malcolm X without
understanding it cleverly because you are black and it goes in the way of your interests.

but infortunately you are using the mental reasoning of SJW, talking about good/bad because you can't accept it's just part of your interests, nothing else.
you are the kind of people wanting equality but creating new inequalities.

Malcom X didn't kill millions of people. Anyway, has Magneto been retconned yet? He's getting too old to be a Holocaust survivor.

>Malcolm X was a fascist
lol

>He's getting too old to be a Holocaust survivor.
He's been de-aged like 3 times.

Except in Malcom's case it was actually true. Three of his uncles were killed in race-related violence. His house was burned down as a kid by the Black Legion. His mother's (white) insurance agent refused to give his family the full life insurance payment after his dad dead leading to him having to farm and hunt to make end's meet. His grades in high school were great but his teacher flat-out told him to drop out because there was "no realistic goal for a nigger."