Who fucking cares?

Who fucking cares?

I care.

I hope all the marvel properties utterly flop and underperform.

Looking forward to some of the good Disney stuff though.

member when Sup Forums wasn't an edgy anti-cap circlejerk and you could actually discuss disney movies

>stop complaining and enjoy this bullshit!

Okay dronie

newfag Sup Forumsbaby confirmed

They really gotta stop with these live action films based off of their original work

Sup Forums cares. Why don't you go back there?

You clearly cared enough OP.

Clearly you care enough to post it. I see many things I don't care enough and I never make threads about them.

Considering how successful Disney Pictures has been in the last 5 years, most of the movie going audience cares.

>They really gotta stop with these live action films based off of their original work
For what reason? Because you don't want them to make money?

No dumbass, because they're bad. Poorly done. Pale imitations of the real thing

Avengers Untitled is going to be great.

a traditionally animated marvel movie from fucking DISNEY would probably be very good and pull in a gorillion dollars

I just hope Captain Marvel doesnt copy too much off Wonder woman and make some feminist propaganda film

All I want is that fucking Punisher tv series. Is it ever going to be released?

talk to netflix

November. They're contractually obligated to release The Defenders first to fill out their initial contract with Netflix before starting any new series.

Can't wait to the inevitable collapse of all superhero media, it will be glorious.

Its been here since the 60's user

I do

Especially Incredibles, Ralph, and Infinity War.

And the oversaturation of movies and shit comics will hopefully put it down.

Go back to Sup Forums faggots

How hard is it to hate everything?

This

literally everyone

now if that were WB or any other studio then yes that would be a good question

Nutcracker?

Interesting...

I know right, what a waste of energy

>not Ralph WRECKS the Internet

Not hard at all, in fact, these terrible filmmakers and actors make it pretty easy.

There is only oversaturation if most of the movies are shit like last year.

>I don't even see Incredibles 2 on there
user... it's right there. It's towards the middle.

I would care but they overdid it, shitting over 4 of these movies a year just burned me out. Specially with their retarded "You better watch them all if you want to know what happens in the Avengers!" which pretty much forces you to watch movies you don't care about for the sake of continuity.

At one point I just decided to not watch one of them and after that I could care less about the rest.

Mary Poppins returns?

oh Julie Andrews is still alive.

>Ctrl+F
>no Dumbo
THEY ARE GOING TO RUIN IT ARENT THEY

she is but it's not her

But she didn't want the role, but Dick van Dyke is playing Mr Dawes Jr.

I want Emily Blunt to suck my dick.

I'm looking forward to The Lion King. I thought Favreau did a great job with the new Jungle Book.