Is her time with the Outlaws still canon?

Is her time with the Outlaws still canon?

It seems like they de-aged her in order to add her to the Teen Titans again. I don't get why they didn't just add her to the Titans.

On that topic how fucking old are the Robins?
Tim's about 18, maybe 17, since he was talking about just doing to college.

rebirth is about you eliminating what you don't want in the new 52/DCYou. UNLESS specifically retold or referenced to, whatever you want to not have happened, did not happen.

Yes it is

N52 Outlaws is still canon and has been referred multiple times in Rebirth.

They de-aged Kori for TT and Dick is 23, Tim is 16 and Damian is 13. Jason doesn't have a confirmed age, but a lot believe that he is 19.

Rebirth is so fucking confusing to be honest. So if it is never mentioned it never happened, until another writer mentions it? All those Batman and Aquaman books never happened? Justice League never happened? DC has the most fucked continuity of any fucking capeshit publisher.

batman was supposedly around 5 yrs pre-justice league, and Jon Kent is ten, I'm guessing batman's been at it around 15-16 years now, give or take. so dick is about 27, Jason about 24, and Tim 19-20 or so, since he probably is going to college a bit late.

I always figured Dick was around 24-25, Jason around 21-22, and Damian was about 12. Fucking no idea for Tim.

it worked the first time around with the new52, then apparently they just decided to do it AGAIN with rebirth

now if something was made canon with a mention, it needs to be re mentioned to actually be canon

Jason being 19/20 make sense and is Tim going to be stuck as 16 teenage boy forever?

I feel it was done better with New 52. Not that I agree with everything done (Wonder Woman and Aquaman were amazing). I just wish there was a more solid narrative in what did or did not happen. In a way I think Rebirth is just a cheap way to please oldfags (which I am one so no insults) while bringing in Watchmen for a huge event in the future.

what about this?

>limiting yourself to only denying stuff that hasn't been confirmed as canon

Outlaws is canon ,but it can still probably be ignored. Dick is between 21-23, Tim is like 17-18 and Jason between them.

Is there a list of what is and what is not cannon now?

It is still canon. Her fucking Roy raw every night is as canon as anything else in Rebirth. Suck on that Dick fans.

thats what i mean, for better or worse, it worked the first time around. you just presumed everything was noncanon till they told you. it was a bit rocky at first, but most issues blatantly told, or heavily implied enough things to where you got an idea.
now they're doing the same thing, again, but worse, without implying or saying things, because its not a relaunch this time around, just a bit of a hot mess

And now she gets greened by Beast Boy. Somehow there's no brocode if you're a (super)hero and Kori has no taste, dignity or standarts about the guys which bones her.
I mean this beast boy is kinda shitty.

>And now she gets greened by Beast Boy
But did she take the knot?

No no no...
She gave it to him because since rebirth she's a hermaphrodite.

But seriously.... she probably already took it... common.
What do you think what I mean with being greened.
Love?
A relationship?
No
She fugged the green cuck!

Can't wait until he get cucked again.
This BB even deserves it.

>What do you think what I mean with being greened.
It could mean
Human cock
Horse cock
Knot
Cat dick
Snake dick
Bear dick

She seems to know a good man when she meets him though.

new52 was a mess as well because it didn't get the point of doing a "reboot", they simply rushed all post crisis events in less than a decade and A LOT of things happened of panel like Despero origins and first fight against justice league.

New 52 was not really a reboot but an alternate version of the mainstream universe, there was no reason to new fans to like it because they didn't saw the characters grow and neither old fans since those are not the same characters they loved for years.

Not so far.

When it was mentioned they fucked?

Why would Dick fans care, when they've been together twice since she broke up with Roy? Roy ain't her one and only. Hell he's too busy crying over Donna to care.

I think everything is canon to superman at least, he got all memories of both post crisis and new 52 and this new version of the universe

In user's latest hallucination

They haven't been together since she broke up with Roy. Lobdell is about to write their reunion in Outlaws so I expect sparks will fly again as he will reference them being in love with one another.

Damian got a Birthday cake for his 13th Birthday at the start of Rebirth and Tim was getting ready for college (but we do not know if it is some super advanced genius bullshit making him way younger than he should be at that age or what but since no one is even 25 I am gonna guess somewhere from mid-late teens)

Yes they have. They slept together after Tim drake's funeral.

Actually other user is right but it was a quick hook up. Either way she's mentioned Dick more than Roy so far and Roy has Donna.

I hope so because I like her and Blackfire having a nice relationship and dread the day they make Kom a generic villain again.

They need to bring back her husbando

How is that because the concept seems cool. Very pulpy.

No deaging, she and Dick were still canonically together as teenagers.

That didn't happen. She was just concerned with him after the funeral.

it's just one panel but it looks pretty lewd to me idk

when it comes to the current post Rebirth continuity I find it easiest to just pretend DC published nothing between the end of Flashpoint and the start of Rebirth(with a couple exceptions), and the only things that are canon from that period in between are those specifically brought up in a comic published after Rebirth

still kinda messy, but overall less confusing

It's the other way around. New 52 is still canon for most characters unless explicitly retconned, and even then like with Superman most of it still happened in some way.

He didn't join her though. I figured that implied he turned her down.

Dick would definitely fuck her and then say no

You didn't post the best pic. She fucked Roy so hard after that she left burnt hand prints on his chest and the bed posts.

>It's the other way around. New 52 is still canon for most characters unless explicitly retconned, and even then like with Superman most of it still happened in some way.
well I'm not saying anything pre Flashpoint is still canon either, I'm basically saying I'm considering nothing DC has published before Flashpoint or during the New 52 era canon unless it gets brought up in a Rebirth onward comic, it's the only way for things to make even remotely any sense(and even then it's still pretty messy because while DC has better editors than Marvel, they still suck at their jobs)

I feel like you're making it harder than it is, but whatever works for you I guess.

Besties sharing bitches
Also I keep hearing Lobdell originally wanted to make it an open relationship between the three of them or is that BS?

not really, the New 52 era was an incredibly inconsistent mess at even the best of times, it basically turned the entire DCU into Hawkman or Donna Troy's backstories in terms of how confusing everything was

The New 52 is still the basis for the universe we are in. It is the foundation. So I think anything they set up there takes precedence over anything else unless they state otherwise.

Not really. The only confusion was when they referenced past events that had never been published and then retconned them in fucking reprints, like that whole thing about whether there had been a previous Titans team.

Yeah, he wanted Jason to fuck her too and I think wanted a threesome with the cast, but I imagine that plans got dumped for that after how poorly the first issue was received by the fans.

You would think that some mad scientist would have spliced kryptonian and tamaranian DNA together to create some sort of super solar soldier or something.

I don't think that would really do anything. Her bolts are not genetic, she was experimented on. The rest of the natural abilities are basically just overlap.

The new 52 was confusing as fuck, Batman timeline made no sense anymore because they wanted to keep his whole history intact while making him young again.

Yeah but the scientist might not know that. Besides hybrids are naturally stronger in comic book science.

That's what I'm talking about with the past event stuff.

But for the most part any adventure published in the new 52 was still canon then and it's still canon now. It's really just Superman and Blue Beetle who have had upheavals in Rebirth. Doesn't make sense to suggest you should throw it all out unless referenced.

At least the glowing fire hair would make the Super Flare even more SSJ

And at the very least if they use Starfire or Darkfire as the genetic base for their Tamaranean sample then the Starbolts would still be passed on.
Alternate future children of Kori's have inherited Starbolts afterall

part of it is also me having no desire to read about 99% of what was published during the New 52 period since it was almost all garbage one way or another, even the "good" stuff was mediocre at best, so it's simpler to treat Rebirth as a fresh start that just so happens to start "in media res" rather than at the beginning

Nah, that is pure bullshit. There was never plans to pair her up with Jason

10 minutes later

>read RH&TO Rebirth
>references Jason's pre-52 backstory all the way back to Ma fuckin' Gunn reappearing
>but Black Mask has absolutely no beef with him and had never met RH before, despite the entirety of Under the Hood.

What's up with that?

Jason now has new crazy plane of getting Bruce to prove his love that didn't involve Black Mask?

I want Dick to cuck Roy

Lobdell wrote the New 52 Outlaws also. He gets to cherry pick whatever he wants for use from his previous run. His 52 stuff wasn't that bad but you can tell editorial gave him way too much slack to do what he wants. Hence the Starfire incident with the Fan backlash over the idea of her being a sex toy for Jason and Roy. It worked I guess, Roy got a ship and Jason's (No Nightwing sloppy seconds) has been solidified.

I don't think Jason would let Dick fuck him.