BOOM TUBES

Steppenwolf figure with Parademons at the back

-Justice League-

>Bat Manta's figs

Finally, a villain who looks like he was cheaply 3-D printed!

Top kek at that entire thread the other day trying to claim the CGI monster that was deleted from BvS would be how he looks.

Completely BTFO

So he's an armoured fella whose sporting a two-horned helmet, carries about a curved staff/spear and has an army of generic minion mooks all of whom arrive via portal?

Deja vu.

DC DOES IT AGAIN

>Kurse from Thor: Darkworld as the Big Bad of the Justice League movie is somehow an improvement.

>blackpeopletwitter
typical marvelbaby

Shitposter or just retards who don't know the character?

YOU DECIDE FOLKS

Brother?

>carries a curved staff/spear
That's clearly an ax.

movie really does look like ass

Honestly this is a fairly new look for the guy, and at least it had a splash of color.

Does Snyder make everything grey that can't be Orange and Blue?

>that Lego figure

They truly fucked that one up.

Is Sup Forums just throwing a bitch fit over all cape movies now?

Get over it

Mate that looks very similar to OP. The only thing missing is the colors. I was much more concerned he wasn't gonna be a Rome style dude in armor and he clearly is.

I still don't know why they insist on these characters being grey, atleast give him some noticeable red highlights or something. Also, why bother with the flesh beard and not just give him a proper beard?

Hey, atleast I don't hate it

>Rome-style
He looks more like a Viking edgelord than anything, but it's nice to know that you continue to be easily pleased when it comes to your company's product.

The only thing that's similar is that he has horns and skull belt buckle, other than that they're hardly similar

>What kinda minifig you want?
>Just brick my shit up

>both armor
>both horns
>both has a weapon
>both are generalesque
>both have facial hair

You are either shit posting or you have autism. Next you'll say the MoS suit was nothing like Superman.

Fake, look at the parademons. Retards.

>both has a weapon!

Just because they both have armour doesn't mean they're that similar, the design is different.

Also, he doesn't have a beard, that's part of his face

Next you'll say JL's Aquaman costume is comicbook accurate because they both have a trident

As if they are going to look that distinct in the movie.
Nope, more brown, black and grey.

>Aquaman's costume ever being a constant

Read some comics mate. Im hard pressed to think of another hero who's design changes from run to run.

The figure is real, it's the build-a-fig from the JL figures being released by matel, but the boom tubes and parademons are fake

There's been quite a bit of Parademon footage, hell they are in BvS.

What the fuck happened to the creepy alien in BvS?

I wanted to see some fucking crazy New Gods

>Read some comics
I'm sure you've read them, Aquaman has two well known costumes, what did you think I was referring to
I'm unsure if you understand what point I was trying to make, I was using Aquaman as a comparison, see, Steppenwolf is only vaguely similar to his comicbook counterpart here, as is Aquaman

I'm a DCEU shill myself, but lurk more

This. Anyone disagreeing that the background is fake is a blind faggot.

No, I meant the parademons in that image in particular, of course I know there are parademons in JL

>Read some comics mate. Im hard pressed to think of another hero who's design changes from run to run.
Ok, I'll bite.
Show me all the Aquamen that arent green pants/gold or orange shirt, that aren't recent attempts to justify the movie look (ie older than a year).

They are never accurate

They may not be similar but I would be hard pressed to call them dissimilar.

Because you will find few comic book characters from the last 50 years who have changed costumes LESS than Aquaman.

I'll admit making him look and sound like Lawrence is pretty new.

It's like they made a new design based on a synopsis of his new52 design, "armour, horned helmet and an axe, all with red accents"

He's as similar to his comicbook design as Aquaman is to his, vaguely similar

>never
>one example means never
wew lad

Oh well there you go.
Your exhaustive search turned up a terrible 4-part miniseries. Bravo.

>Never accurate
>For a character they wanted to keep a secret
C'mon tom

So wait, Ares and Steppenwulf are basically the same design with a weapon swap?
Even the same color?

Are you retarded, you don't even know who that is do you?

I don't pay money for Aquaman comic books.
Do you?

>Avengers vs Chitauri 3.0
No thank you. Steppenwolf himself feels like an afterthought. A "well we have to have someone leading the army, and we're saving Darkseid for part 2" stopgap.

THAT'S A AXE DUMBASS.

Was Man of Steel really the last DCEU movie where the villains aren't going to be completely awful shit?
Because that seems to be the trend.

No, it totally different.
Ares' horns tilt down

>b-but its similur!

I mean, the helmet's different, but yeah, the armor is barely distinguishable.

Damn nigga shouldn't have even tried

>Asked to find an Aquaman costume that's not orange and gold
>Finds one but it's not Arthur
>Y-You don't p-pay for this-s r-right
Nice try mate

Make these threads now because come Saturday, Sup Forums will be sucking WB's dick

I mean, it's not like MoS had great villains either, but Zod at least had some moments, some good pieces of dialogue. They seem to be becoming over-reliant on big CGI monsters as villains.

Zod and Faora were at least MCU mid-tier villains.
It's like they gave up after that.

Kek I was the original person you replied to not that guy. You are on Sup Forums not reddit, stop assuming you are talking to one person. Also

>what were the 90s

I mean, for what it's worth, some people seem to really like DCEU Luthor. I don't know either.

I doubt that kid could even read in the 90s

I had automatically assumed they were being ironic as fuck.

>High tier

Zod
Faora

>Mid tier
Waller
Stane
Ares

>Mid low tier
Loki
Enchantress
Vulture

>Low tier
Captain America
Thanos

So aside from a couple of shirtless bear-modes, and the Lantern corps thing, essentially he's had almost the exact same look forever?

We both know you have utterly shit taste in cape movies, there's little point in flaunting it, Stillwell.

You've gotta be the only person who actually liked that. This is a huge step up, at least somewhat recognizable while still being "alien" and different.

If only they gave him just a bit of fucking color.

Eisenberg's interpretation is quite good, and with surprising depth, for what Snyder was trying to do. The thing is either you accept Snyder's idea or don't. Most didn't.

I wanted to see it too.

>This is a huge step up
But it's so generic.

Weird eyeless alien monster was different at least.

Says the literal faggot.

Turkish Airlines?

I liked too. Was hoping they'd keep it, but color and tell some bullshit like "Kryptonian grey holographic shit can't do colors" as excuse.

>with surprising depth
In what way?

>Ares
>mid tier
oh boy im laffin

Nevermind I thought we were talking about kirby looking new gods.

It's amazing how much they fucked up her design compared to the concept art.

Implied Father molestation that translates into feeding other grown men candy and piss-bombing Senators.

>6 constumes that are different

>T..those don't count!

Jesus man. You are retarded as hell.

>daddy hurt me so I hate sky-daddy and his stand-in, flying blue laser-daddy

>averageDCfan.jpg

Lex inferiority complex to Superman is so great that he makes a point to physically touch every single person he talks to in this movie. The government people, Bruce and even Clark. But even with the opportunity in front of him (rooftop scene), he can't bring himself to touch Superman.

The drivel about circles and triangles, implying he has ties to Argus, and how he's the only character in the movie who doesn't face his problems and just sink deeper because of that, unlike Batman and Superman.

Am I wrong or did not everyone get a new costume at some point for Blackest Night?
It's like counting Fear Itself as official costumes for Marvel characters.

>Lex inferiority complex to Superman is so great that he makes a point to physically touch every single person he talks to in this movie.
Holy shit we've entered the Headcanon Dimension! Buckle up!

That concept art is shit though. You're supposed to give the animators something that's workable. No team given the budget the movie had could have pulled off all those most likely moving parts. So it you're going to have to strip down the design so much, what's the point of paying someone for that in the dirst place? This movie was fucked from the concept level.

one of the best DCEU villains

>No team given the budget the movie had could have pulled off all those most likely moving parts

They probably would've just ran every frame through Deep Dream Generator.

It's hardly more overwrought than
or flaming Aztec God Diablo.

You guys probably think all of Iron Man's armors look the exact same too.

10/10 Luthor. He perfectly captures the Hyperactive Twink aspect of Lex Luthor here.

You guys are dumb as fuck. Why are you pretending that DCEU Aquaman isn't based on Aquaman's look in the '90s? They didn't just pull this shit out of thin air, it's right there in the comics, if you ever bothered to read them.

Have you even seen his JL costume?

>if you ever bothered to read
Where do you think we are?

I'm talking to all the idiots that saw his first one, from DoJ, and went completely apeshit.
Even his JL costume is similar to his classic one, just armored.

Thanos should have a lower category.

He's probably the worst villain in capeshit.

Fuck THE DCEU YOU PEOPLE ARE GARBAGE

LOL

Except I didn't count that costume, hence why I said 6. So you can't count either?

Those are mighty big palms. Really makes you wonder about the size of his axe

wonder no more

what trailer is that? How haven't I seen this? I suckle upon everything about this movie I can find.

So is this the suit Aquaman's going to wear in his solo movie?

There's still hope for Justice League Dark