DCEU

The Flash suit Sucks I can Already See The Justice league movie rotten Tomatoes Score 27%

How bad will they nerf him?

great thread

Don't even watch this movie it is a flop I would watch Thor Ragnarok

You pea sized lizard brain doesn't understand why he has wires. That's just sad.

Keep on predicting though lmao

The suit looks good honestly. Awesome thread!

Fuck The DCEU Justice League Will Flop.

Fuck Off Wonder Woman Sucks

Can Wait For The Justice League Flop

And you suck your dads cock.

Nice company war, MODS

Now tell me about Marvel in every other department? DC wins at literally every other field, Comics, animated films, video games. Marvel only has their films and that's because the films haven't caught up to their current social justice garbage.

Go Fuck Yourself Nobody Cares

>war
as if there's anyone on your side DChump

>y-yeah we're losing in the things that matters but you aren't winning in these other areas yet
Marvel is dominating in comics and they've just started with videogames, animated films are obviously next and we'll crush you there too

LOL

SpiderFlop SpiderFlop
JUST look at that weekend drop
Losing money? Holy Cow
Not even China can save it now
LOOK OUT! Here comes the SpiderFlop

>we'll

Anyone who cares about RT is retarded.
Just watch it and make your own decision or don't. But never rely on RT.
Just remember the score of the Ghost Busters Reboot....

I mean, it's true.

Wilkonson got the most important part (of any superhero costume) right, the color and pattern. I might've hated MoS and BvS but this dude is incredible at what he does.

The problem is all the metal, it's the opposite of aerodynamic. Making The Flash suit into some sort of armor has always been a bad idea, but I suspect that this was one of Snyder's ideas. It can be difficult to work under someone who is mentally about 14 years old.

L