Band geeks best spongebob episode ever

Name a better Spongebob episode.

Protip: you can't .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/cZz-WEsPjTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chocolate With Nuts

You really can't, Spongebob has many good episodes but this is just the best one

Pizza Delivery

Wet Painters

The Krusty Krab Instructional Training Video episode is a good contender.

Sounds like a lot of...

Op why do you sound like a underaged tard?

Pic related (the S5 opener) is not exactly the best, but it's the closest Spongebob has ever come to telling a coherent heartleft story outside of the movies.

Idiot box

I've never gotten Sup Forums's obsession with this episode. Sure it's good but I don't really think it's the best. But yeah it's definitely in the top 5 just because Squidward gets a happy ending and it's truly funny.

Good contender

Actual best episode coming through

I think it's the best episode because of the 4th wall innocent.

I can't and none of you can.
Band Geeks could have easily been the show's finale before the movie came and it has easily the most heart out of all episodes of Spongebob.

But I can name several episodes which are funnier precisely because they aren't building up to anything. Pic related is my personal favorite

And I forgot to attach the actual picture

I have to agree band geeks was the best from a quality standpoint, but my favorite has to be the alien hunters one

The one where they think they killed the health inspector is up there.

SB-129

>youtube.com/cZz-WEsPjTE

>yfw Band Geeks was the last pre-9/11 Spongebob episode

There's something kind of melancholic about this fact, but I don't think I can properly describe it.

GODLY TASTE

Dying for Pie and Ripped Pants

Yeah no one really brings this fact up. I don't know why I mean it aired 4 days before 9/11 happened