HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=27IbgnYwiII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

terminate your friendships with extreme prejudice!

Judy "filling preds with hot lead" Hopps

>still thinking racism is bad
>2017

How's that "diversity" working out for you then?

>WE BUNNIES HAVE A RACE-CULTURE
>AND WE TEND IT, WE HAVE TO TEND TO IT

Judy is such a cute little Nazi.

T-thanks, Judy.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

I now Want to see Judy Hopps as A Sister of Battle.

>Hey human, where are your papers?

Buy hundreds of these and dump them at the doorstep of a prominent black activist. Sign each one "Ben Garrison."

Louis Farrakhan.

fucking fur-right

This is why I hate this movie.

Zootopia 2

>At war with A Bug's Life

Hey Emperor of Mankind, mind if I take that planet? No response in 5 decades means yes.

>What species?
>The 20 foot species!

uh, thanks

I honestly don't see the problem with this. Our species is homo sapien right? And couldn't it be argued that most homo sapiens, including the leader of the free world, bring shame to our species rather than pride? Wouldn't it be nice if more humans tried not to be selfish, antagonistic pieces of shit? Wouldn't it be nice to be proud to be a human instead of ashamed?

Or are you guys just 14 and going for a stupid race joke that doesn't really work?

dont hurt their dreams user

JUDY NO

>cute

MODS!!!

>stupid race joke that doesn't really work?
It works because of the well-known racist arguments about races being different species and you know it but you are a typical 14 year-old dumbass trying to be smartass and failing, even spouting the usual "humans are evil" crap.

GREETINGS BATTLE-SISTER

PRAISE THE EMPEROR

Nah. The movie itself uses species as an obvious allusion to race. Making it pretty much "you're a credit to your race" tier using the logic of the movie. Going against the moral which is very against using the actions of an individual to generalize many people.
Also your own interpretation goes against that moral itself and is really faggy

However at the end of the day it's just a stupid birthday card that didn't much care about the moral of the movie.

>accepting xenos like the filthy tau

>Big E is about to die
>Cadia blown to shit
>Eye of Terror now spans half the galaxy

Humanity has their backs to the wall. They could use ANY ally/help they can get. And honestly, the Tau are possibly the closest the Imperium has to a "friend" in the galaxy

>Sup Forumsposters in my Sup Forums

What are you gonna do? Build a wall?

Fuck off back to tumblr cunt

Funny thing is the Eldars are fucked unless they form an alliance with humanity. But they never will since the stick up their species's ass it came around for another loop through them. Both would greatly benefit from it too. Humanity gets a big ass tech boost and Elders would now have more people to help them build/fight/etc.

I see what you did there you cheeky motherfucker

... well shit, we need some drawfags into this pronto

10/10

I don't get it.

See .

She's backhandedly implying that she expects little out of humans, but not you, you're special

>buy card
>give to person of a different race
>???
>profit
Well I know what I'm stocking up on.

The absolute madmen.

How did this even get cleared? There's no way everyone was blind to the double meaning while this was in production.

Or...we have a little garden
a garden of our own
and every day we water there
the flowers we have grown

I don't get it.

Watch the episode.

>Double trips

Who's got the coloring book page where it tells you to draw yourself as an animal?

10/10

I have something related.

>Not Accepting the Blueberries
What are you gay?

Who do you think you are?

YOU FOOL

guys i haven't slept in 26 hours and i don't get this. i'm sorry, i'm dumb.

i got you senpai

It's a race thing

oh i thought it was some kind of specific reference to an actual piece of nazi propaganda or something

Nice but What Chapter is Nick supposed to be? I don't recognize that color scheme.

The Star Foxes

shit that's good

I bet you thought that was rather clever.

Heh

HE COMES

this movie was rewrittn at the very last minute, there's plenty of leftovers from that version. there were even supposed to be action figures based on that movie

youtube.com/watch?v=27IbgnYwiII

I believe someone probably thought it was the only time they would get away with a card like that.

And guess what? They did. It's a hilarious card.

>Eye of Terror now spans half the galaxy

ya'll mutha fuckers need jesus.

I'm still not getting the double meaning?

Whats pols obsession with making Nazi edits of fur shit like night in the woods mlp zootopia ect

Nigga, the Nazifur fetish/obsession has existed long before Sup Forums and it was made by the furries themselves.

In NITW/Zootopia's cases it's probably also as a joke against the former's commie/antifa-support and latter's diversity theme.

Otherwise the kind of obsessive fans who are into those media may tend to be either hipsters or just legitimately interested/knowledgeable about foreign affairs.

Different Species in Zootopia were rough metaphors for different races. This card using the movies logic is basically saying "make your race proud"

>Disney, of all companies, wanted to shit on white people too.

Jesus.

HERASY!

>The Tau advanced a lot more than Humanity in a shorter time frame.

Well I were so weak that Ratlings beat me up for Lunch money, I'ld probably go full into Tech too.

Does anyone else find Judy attractive? My priest says it is weird, but I wanted a second opinion.

Reminder that Hitler was just a usufel sperg. Goebbels was the real player

Because you are a shame for your species?

>what is the DAoT

kill yourself secondary

Kek

Reminder that the whole wartime German government was in deep, deep debt to the (((Swiss))) bankers and could never have supported itself past 1950, even if it had won

Judy "meat eater beater" Hopps

I shall do this for the tau

Top kek.

Judy get enriched by horses when?

>The Imperium is the Africa of the Milky way.

Those Gue'vesa are fighting for some "Greater Goods" alright.

>take over Europe and Russia
>literally surrounded Mercyland for hundreds of miles
Do you think Hitler was going to let those banker float on his empire?

Switzerland would've been unable to preserve even nominal independence if Nazi Germany had won, but the German economy was a bloated, unsustainable kleptocracy that would've collapsed even if it had somehow achieved a total victory.