Why do they feel the need to make Sozin a homophobe? He was already a genocidal bastard...

Why do they feel the need to make Sozin a homophobe? He was already a genocidal bastard. Did they think people would sympathize with him too much otherwise?

Why do you feel a need to keep making this thread?

I didn't know they made their relationship explicit.

Korra trolls the fuck out of Sup Forums every single day.

Every single day for over five years.

Korra is Queen of Sup Forums.

Stop making this fucking thread.

>Brutal dictator also not fan of gay relationships

That's not what queen means.

Doesn't stop her from ruling over your retarded ass.

Ok.

>Did they think people would sympathize with him too much otherwise?
Nigga, if you seriously think for a nanosecond that there aren't tons of people who think Sozin was in the right, you are a sheltered retard. Is this your first day online? Holy shit.

>fucked roku every day for years
>against gays
hmm

and him being a homophobe will change that?

PANDERING: THE COMIC

>Comes from a society that's cool with homos
>Becomes a homophobe just because

Up and at 'em, nerds! There's another Korra thread up on Sup Forums. You know what that means! Time to file in by the drove like good little sheep so that you can yell at each other over how and why a fictional brown lesbian disappointed you personally and how life will never be good again because of it.

Fair point. If anything, this will only create more Sozin-fags. It's like when Bandai keeps piling on atrocities, it only makes the Zeon-fags more zealous.

you know what sad bryke, is this the only way to get people to talk about korra anymore.

Then maybe you should talk about something else.

LoK is a river stone. Worn down to a smooth polish by the constant critical attention it receives. It's been solved. There's nothing left to talk about.

Becomes one because the dude he loved rejected him.

>I can't believe they made a tyrant tyrannical in more ways than one!

Fucking get over it retard.

t. bryke

How dare people discuss a comic and cartoon on an imageboard dedicated to comics and cartoons.

Eh, I don't care that Sozin was a homophobe. Banning homosexuality is pretty par far the course for an imperialistic totalitarian monarch, who has recently taken over all sectors of government and society, and that aspect of personality has at least a high causality with everyone who's ever attempted genocide.

It's Korra's line delivery that's the problem

>That guy was the worst

No fucking shit. Not a more intelligent statement like 'this asshat has been causing me problems for multiple lifetimes now' or something even mildly thoughtful such as 'what purpose would that serve/why would he feel that way'. I get she's a cynic and quite brash, but did she finally recieve one too many rocks to the head?

Cue Korra on history

>That Hitler guy really worked minorities hard
>Stalin wasn't very nice to people who disapproved of him
>Mao really needs to control his long distance walking group sessions
>Wow, Bush doesn't seem happy that it got too windy in Florida

Also fucking master airbending already.

>bummed Roku every day for years

ftfy

Have you ever seen him on that throne? He looks stupidly uncomfortable. That's hemorroids.

>Bans gay marriage
Takes all of the men from the prison and puts them in prison together
>Profit?

>politician who is publicly against gays is a a huge homo in private
gee that's never happened before