Long gone gulch

First storyboard got revealed
youtube.com/watch?v=vExg06tpFoo

Also Rawhide a cute

PUNCH

I hope everyone, including the creators, know that one of the key reasons this show got crowd funded was because of the delicious brown girl.

Its a gamble that paid off. Literally.

See, waifu material can make or break a crowdfunding campaign. Its the reason why Callie was never revealed in the Swat Kats kickstarter. They know that she was everyone's waifu in the 90's. If people rejected her design, then nothing would have come of that project, I guarantee.

Post brown girls

Bisonyes.webm

Buffalo legs

Why did you kill em, Americhrists?

muh farms

The reasons are a lot more complex than you think.

Also, native girls for the most part, back then, did not look as cute as depicted in cartoons.

RAWHIDE A CUTE

Because most actual native girls are pretty fucking ugly, cartoons are the only place they're attractive.

Basically, 3D women aren't important

>two years later and this is all they have to show for it
So this shit is dead, right?

Lewd

Hadn't seen that one before

It was only funded late last year. It's a pretty small team working on it, so who knows how long it'll take.

They are slow because they working full time and only do this on weekends.

Snag a cute

He looks so out of place though

Just give him cowboy boots and make the collar of his jacket fur, boom, instantly looks was more in line with all the other characters.

Well technically that is an edit of a NSFW pic that Glamorous Love made for the /aco/drawthread. The uncensored version is on the drawthread booru.

I think his backstory is that he's a greaser that stumbled upon the Gulch. He's essentially the mouthpiece for the audience to ask about the weird shit that goes on.

Somewhat makes sense. I just hope his fish out of waterness doesn't make him wildly incompetent.

That's the whole point, he's an out of towner.

I mean it would work if the world was built up to be kind of a schizophrenic time period that just incorporates elements of everything but keeps it mostly western heavy, but it's obvious that's not really what they're going for since absolutely everything else in the show seems to be pure western.

A couple character sheets got released a while back, and not everybody's 100% western. Hell, Moth Man got the most buzz from the fans, and the most Western in him is that his cloak kinda looks like a poncho.

I think the Gulch is like some sort of town hidden by magic ( or something). So maybe it's sort of frozen in time.

>plague Doctor

I like it.

>a girl intentionally drawn to look cute is cute

You say that, but sometimes it doesn't work out.

More like:
Long gone gulp or like Long dead ditch lol

More like Long Dong Bitch,

woah now, who's that secretary and where's her fanart

Furries haven't discovered her yet, somehow.