Could Janna be secretly playing the long game, and stealing the Marcobowl from Star and Jackie?

Could Janna be secretly playing the long game, and stealing the Marcobowl from Star and Jackie?

I really don't get this, one Marco just got out the shower. 2 Marco has multiple sweater, so Star probably grabbed an old one.

Janstar is better than Janco.

>Janna likes Marco's cologne and making him uncomfortable by being a creepy fuck
>Star thinks Marco's hoodie stinks but keeps it tightly wrapped around her because it's her last familiar reminder of the boy she loves
Really makes you think

>removing the cuckhorns
I want more Starco but I have to wait until November

>post yfw you realize you have a smell fetish

Feels good man

If you really believed that you'd be spamming that blog's inbox with Janstar.

It seems like every few episodes Star picks up a new fetish.
Hopefully her desperation for the Diaz accelerates her decent into degeneracy.

She didn't like it because it was stinky and old. Star has a history of stealing his hoodie, she probably thought it smelled compared to his more fresh hoodies which she no doubt has experience smelling.

Area's tumblr page is kill. F for all the Starco fags.

We've got him on the ropes, boys. Now intensify the attacks.

You fuckers are like roaches: HARD TO KILL AND EVERYWHERE

If they strike us down, we shall become more powerful than they can possibly imagine.

YOU, WHO HAS NO ANSWERS OR SOLUTION! JUST GIVE UP!

>get off work
>Area is down
How the fuck did this happen?

You were working instead of giving his site traffic you fucking hack

Whose tumblr is this? I only follow Amelia because she's so nice.

What this scene looks like with r63?

>his

It is what it is.

Now that scene is just a crime, Jeff(?) is going to jail

wrong

Marco is Trans.

Tomco will be the end game

Marco should kill himself

Friendly reminder that the live chat basically confirmed that Starco can only be good by copying Janco.

"Are you turning into Janna?" indeed

Is is coming back?

Jannafags are so desperate.

>saw the new opening for this show
>mfw

It's like the fucking old vs new simpsons opening holy shit

please be nice, they tried their hardest

Why the fuck are retards shitposting against the most obvious endgame in existence?

That's what happens when you go from mercury filmworks to Korea

only if it's this ending.

RAPE!!!!

because starcucks are complete airhead pissbabies
>cuckposting shouldn't have been effective for 6 months but it was

>tfw sufferingfag
>Want to see Starco happen
>Don't want all the pieces to fall into place without Star and Marco paying the price for it
>Waiting for Jackie to dump Marco for running after another girl
>Want to see Marco's world rocked by his dream girl dumping his arse and Star blaming herself for it

I want to drink the delicious tears.

We all do, user. Have you ever heard of pheromones?

pheromones fucking rule

your natural odor gets overwhelmed by the smell of bacteria excrement after a few hours as they devour your sweat for sustenance.

Janna is playing the long game because he's a ladyboy. Short Nigerian, but his penis long

you mean shes' a gypsy and she needs Marco to lose his virginity so she can steal him with gypsy sex magick.

No, Janna's a Filipino and has all the meat between his legs

Starco is shit and boring

It's back on a different blog already

(You) better elaborate on this

>It's back on a different blog already

Yes, Patreon.

No she made a new tumblr

Oh cool. Don't provide a link or anything bro.

>pissbabies

Fuck off back to tumblr

>Star is smiling as Janna is sexually harassing Marco

We're already on Tumblr you retard

im not the only one here who steals my boyfriends clothes because i like the smell, right?

I too like to roleplay on the comics and cartoons board of Sup Forums

Star, you have to be over 18 to be here.

>his

Guess you could call Star horny

Fuck off fagot

The real best ship is Markappo

we need something like this for SvTFoE

The Only Manna Blog on Tumblrâ„¢

We have to kill it before it can spread

Could? It's obvious Janna's been playing the game since they were at least six.

And then her cuck horns grow during her mewberty transformation.

>that cash sign from Wallace to Scott
Was Wallace Scott's sugar daddy?
Did he tapped that booty?

Nah, Wallace just paid for almost all the shit in Scott's apartment and seemed to pay most of the rent. I'm not sure why they were even roommates honestly.

>Janna loves the smell of a freshly showered man
>She develops a fetish for shower sex

She is best girl.

We've more than confirmed that Star is a cuckold.

>Rare photograph of the Echo Creek shooters, notice how they isolated themselves away from the victims (Colorized)

So, Janna's worse at picking up people of the "opposite" sex than Marco is?

People think that Alf and Ferg will end up becoming school shooters

We need more pervert Janna and Star pics

>Candid photograph of Echo Creek survivors Star Butterfly and Janna Ordonia taken precisely the moment Alfonso Dolittle and Ferguson O'durguson opened fire on students at the cafeteria. The photographer has now been deceased and is only known by the name of Starfan13

It's weird that I started this meme. I was bitching about how many autistic AUs we had and someone said if I would prefer a Columbine one and I said yes because it would actually be different and interesting. I take it back now, it's not. It's hilarious.

What is it that makes it so funny? for me, its hearing Alfonso making death threats with his voice

Just that people actually went with it

>Twice Marco has been in the shower with Star and another girl watching
>Twice Marco has insisted the other girl leave but had no problem with Star staying
What did he mean by this?

Probably that they share a bathroom and is used to platonic showers with her

Not going to make a thread for this question
But why didn't they just have this fucker crystallize the lizards?

Probably ineffective for some reason. Remember, he ended up not being able to just freeze Toffee controlled Ludo in the temple fight.

He doesn't see Star as a girl.

I'm not sure this implies what you think it implies.

1. Rhombulus is too dumb to think of that himself
2. The rest of the council couldn't even agree whether or not to fight back, let alone devise a plan.
3. Moon was still upset over the death of her mother, and feeling stressed from the new responsibilities she had to bear.
4. Glossaryck is a stone-cold motherfucker who faked being devastated by the Queen's death to refuse to give Moon advice, then made sure the book flipped open to Eclipsa's chapter to give Moon the idea of turning to her.

He's a jailer not a mercenary.

Also he's a bitch who argues with his own hands. He's not going to do well.

You have shit taste my friend.

Of course not, they're just friends.

Glossaryck is the fucking keikaku master. How many times he has outsheeved everyone like this? Hid in the donut box to attack Ludo at the right moment, brought himself to the graveyard and burned the mice page before the book was stolen, finally made a perfect pudding ball conveniently moments before the book was burned, which Star then used to dip down back into existence... I'm pretty sure now that he is the voice behind the "captain" from the Blood Moon Ball painting as well.

>they watch each other shower
>he doesn't see Star as a girl

uh oh

Except by then that was magical Toffee

A mercenary fights for coin you mong. He has loyalty to the crown.

>Glossaryck is the fucking keikaku master. How many times he has outsheeved everyone like this?
He can see the future, so it's pretty clear that if Glossaryck isn't freaking out that everything is going according to his plan. I love characters like that. Just realized there's no good fanart of him

Dubs of truth

>"Jackie, listen! Nothing weird is going on, Star just can't reach some places! I'm just trying to be a good friend!"
>"She's a princess, remember? She told me that on Mewni, she had servants bathe her all the time. It's completely normal!"
>"Well, of course I'm naked too. I used to wear a bathing suit, but Star made a good point that I should just get clean at the same time. Wouldn't want to waste water, you know?"
>"Yeah, she'll help me wash too. I scrub her back, she scrubs mine, right? It's only fair. Sure her hand slips... a lot, actually, but they are all slippery. Accidents happen, right?
>"What? Uh, I guess I touch them sometimes. She's... a little self-conscious about them, and she says if someone massages them they'll get bigger. I don't want my friend to feel insecure."
>"You want me to do it for you? U-um, you're my girlfriend, so it's different... I don't really know if I'm comfortable taking our relationship to that level yet."
>"Besides, do you really need it?"

You missed the joke, that Marco doesn't see Star as a girl because of what he saw in the shower.

How do we enlighten more people about who Marco really belongs to?

I understood your joke, I chose not to acknowledge it because it was dumb and I'd rather take the "Marco is a harem MC-tier blockhead whose innocence Star takes advantage of to do increasingly lewd things" angle

Should have replied to some of those guys I replied to instead of me then

Janna is endgame girl. You saw it here first folks.