Fuck Liz, MJ and Gwen. Will the MCU finally bring us best pairing?

Fuck Liz, MJ and Gwen. Will the MCU finally bring us best pairing?

Spder-man + mj = Ben reily with boobs
Spider-man + Gwen = Ben reily
Spider-man + Blackcat = ????

Has she washed the taste of Flash Thompson's, Luke Cage's, Wolverine's, and Daredevil's dicks out of her mouth yet?

Nope, hell Sony is using up the majority of the villains for their universe which is bullshit.

>Luke Cage
We established in the last thread this was probably bullshit.

>thinking she'll get anywhere near that disgusting shota in MCU
She deserves better. Besides, he has Karen.

Cat bump

CUTE

>we
One guy said he didn't believe it

>Luke Cage
I thought he was happily married to background character #9811

>believing Luke Cage

I remember more than one person.

Zendaya is Black Cat
screencap this

So what is it like putting virgin pussy on a pedestal?

That's be racist
She's Silver Sable

Honestly, I'd be fine with this.
They'd likely force Slott to make comics Felicia fall more in line with MCU Felicia. It'd be the one time forcing a comic writer into bringing a character more in line with the MCU is a good thing.
Because there's no way any MCU Black Cat could be worse than what Dan Slott has done with her.
Felicia should be fun, flirty, and pardon the pun but catty. An part time thief and anti-heroine. Not a fucking turbo bitch Queenpin of Crime who can't take Spider-Man's word one time despite him never betraying her in the past.

Here's hoping Silver and Black is really popular so Marvel and Disney try to strike more deals to bring her over and get those fat stacks of unclaimed super heroine dollars Wonder Woman has been bleeding.
Or that it sucks really fucking badly so Marvel and Disney offer to "Buy" her for pennies on the dollar and get some more popular heroines back.

There was an extremely platinum blond chick in the background of most of Homecoming's high school scenes and I can't help but feel like they were meant to be Felicia.

Is there a single female hero who hasn't fucked Wolverine or Daredevil at this point? Those guys get pussy thrown at them on a daily basis.

>Is there a single female hero who hasn't fucked Wolverine or Daredevil at this point?

She-Hulk.

She's never offered to Daredevil that I can recall, maybe some kind of lawyer professionalism.
And when she tried to give it up to Wolverine, even he of all people refused to stick his dick in Juggernaut's sloppy seconds.

You mean that girl who said she wanted to get raped by Thor?

venom too?

>Wanting to get raped by a blond pretty boy.

Well, at least it's in line with Felicia's revised origin story.
God damn I fucking hate you Kevin Smith. Almost as much as I hate Slott.

When do you think they'll start moving onto male characters?

Sounds like a sweet threesome.

Better than settling for the Town Bicycle

Blackcat is for fugs and nothing else.

Why the fuck would anything nice ever happen?

The ultimate irony is that she's only a turbo slut because Spider-Man won't love her.
Every cock she takes is a desperate attempt to make him jealous and get him to notice her. And he never does. Shit, notice how all of those people you mentioned are close personal friends of Spider-Man/Peter Parker? She goes after his friends to increase the likelihood he'd hear about her various hookups to flip his jealousy switch.

And then to the best of her knowledge, he knocks out her tooth and sends her off to prison where she lost everything and was forced to be some big bull dyke's bed warmer.
She deserved better than Dan Slott.

Did you read anything post OMD? She basically used him for profit/sex and blew him off when he asked her to get serious because he had recently become available.

She hasn't been a good match for him since the days of the Black Suit.

Chat is best girl anyway

>Was
Was there ever really a consensus established or was it just one guy pushing his headcanon?

What? No she didn't. The only time I can think of is when they tried to get back Mr. Negative's blood. Then she sold it to someone who had a disease that caused him to kill people, so he wanted to use it to get a cure.

It'll be Aunt Mays Halloween costume for the homecoming sequel.

Sorta, everyone agreed it was a shit run that's best left ignored. And we've never seen it happen, it came across more of a brag Cage came up with to feel better about himself.

So, you didn't read anything from BND then.

Meant to say Gauntlet but whatever

>Did you read anything post OMD? She basically used him for profit/sex and blew him off when he asked her to get serious because he had recently become available.

No. I only know what gets storytimed on Sup Forums and summaries from other people, and I tend to only read the train wreck shlocky shit like Superior Spider-Man, so the eternal fire that is my hatred for modern Marvel will never extinguish.
I purchased every issue of Amazing Spider-Man for 18 years prior to OMD and have not purchased a single issue since OMD.

Besides, right before OMD there was one instance - I think in heroes for hire maybe, some time during Civil War or shortly before it- Where she's having an internal monologue while showering about how she should have given Peter Parker the same chance she gave Spider-Man, and regretted never giving it to him. She held a genuine unrequited affection and love for him for years, especially during his marriage.

Felicia Hardy is just another casualty of OMD's shitty writing and that crap where everyone's memory of Spider-Man's secret identity. Peter revealing his identity to her was retconned, which means all of the bonding and development between the two for some what...20 years? As a result of sharing his identity (Well, after her initial outrage) was also wiped out and never happened.
So all that was left was a shallow back and fourth fueled by playful banter and rooftop flings. What you say about post OMD Black Cat isn't shocking to say the least.

Post OMD Black Cat isn't my Black Cat, the same way Post OMD Peter Parker isn't my Peter Parker.

I hope they make her black too

>Will the MCU finally bring us best pairing?
Yeah I'd say it's about time Chat gets the exposure she deserves.

BTFO

What young actress has the biggest tits?
That's who we need to play Black Cat

>tfw they had the perfect Felicia
>But had her play Gwen instead

>calling Jessica Jones a background character.

You and me gonna fight in the field.

Honestly, with our luck? They'll probably introduce a Black Cat that's in her twenties, older than Peter at the very least.

Dayumn shame

>catwoman with a wig
>best anything

They're too busy trying to make her a villain for Miles.

But Catwoman is original Black Cat with her hair cut.

>being a console warrior

CHAT = SHIT

>Black Cat
>original

Lel

?

>darling of comics since 1941
>Catwoman debuted in 1940

?

Love how the idea of Black Cat fucking Luke Cage is crazy to people. From a character who has said that her favorite time of the year is Fleet Week.

>Daredevil
But they didn't actually fuck, they were interrupted by Foggy on the phone, r-right?

If only there was justice user, if only...

user >>> nigger

>he doesnt know
shame

Any idea who could play her? The requirement are actress in same(ish) age as Holland, have a decent acting skills AND posses huge natural boobs ?

meh

Never asked but which spidey comic is that exactly?

The Marvel Adventure series.

But, I mean, she IS a background character. Just because she has a grrl power TV show doesn't make her important.

Catwoman had a black catsuit in the 60's show. She also had a low-cut black costume in the comics in the late 60s/early 70s, and also by then she had already transitioned into a sneak-thieving catburglar. She also was reforming and in a serious relationship with Batman in Wein's 70s Batman run.

I'm not really sure what you're getting at with your copy-pasted wikipedia paragraph.

Thanks.

Uh, this one?

I'm glad the artist is competent enough in giving Peter a nice firm grab able ass too on that pic

yeah, it's always nice to see someone who cares

>4 people
>town bicycle
Small town

liz is the best girl, fuck you!
love Felicia/Black Cat, though

I used to ship Peter and Felicia hard core. Then Dark Reign happened. Now I sit foreveralone with thefeels because my Ship sank at the docks.

*Mournful sounds of quartet playing a sad melody as the ship sinks* "It was an honor, and a privilege playing with you gentlemen."

>Town Bicycle
>implying

Dear god, what's happened to his spine?

everyone is a slut, holy shit

>Hercules only has 3 pointers.

Herc gets what he wants.

i can only think of Debby Ryan... damn, i think nailed it. She would be an perfect cast for Cat/Felicia.

Yeah, not really sure what the artist was going for there. Probably didn't realize that having a back as well muscled as that (depicted) that the emaciated appearance of the spine wouldn't occur.

>scanning thread for Ultimate Black Cat literally vomiting onto Peter's lap after finding out he's a shota

File Not Found.

That always felt a bit like sour grapes to me. As if whatever writer was in charge so disliked the pairing that he wanted to reduce it to a parody.

That's how western comic book writers roll. If you want pure girls and boys - you should be reading Japanese stuff.

I'd like to fuck Liz, MJ, and Gwen.

what's wrong with that, can't let a spiderman get some?

So her, then?

I'm into it.

Liz is more of a two dimensional whore than Gwen.

Who cares about the non canon adventures of Bendis-Man though?

It's like the Olympics when they have massive amounts of sex during the events. Everyone is super attractive, super fit, and they never seem to age. Of course they're going to have a lot of sex.

>Debby Ryan
She's got a huge fucking forehead.