twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Jeff Lemire on another team book

When will they learn?

>Lemire
>on a team book

why must we suffer like this in these times

>Lemire writing a team book
Why do this?

Why the hell was my thread deleted? Fuck you, asshole.

Literally the first thing that popped in my head.

>Fuck you, asshole
Fuck you

Great comeback, buddy. Did mommy help you come up with that one?

>??? DARK HAIRED GIRL
I assume that's Equinox from his Justice League United book, or a relative

I can't imagine he'd create another Native American girl with a blue color scheme. Lemire can't be that creatively bankrupt can he?

I guess the mods wanted to corral discussion and chose the one with the source in the OP? Kind of odd though. I assumed you had deleted it yourself actually.

Are these posts all literally me?

Hopefully they will get better outfits soon.

OP was talking about the girl cut off on the left side. The one in blue could be Equinox but she's not wearing the colors or logo of the ones who seem to be on the Terrific team and is drawn in a different style so she's probably not in that book.

Hopefully those 4 members are it. That's a good "family" size. Any more and we'll defo have too many for it to be readable

Pretty sure that's Duke's mom

Challengers of the unknown? nice.

>Plastic Man and Metamorpho on the same team
Literally who could stop them?

If it is Outsiders I hope it's Halo, but it's weird to not have Black Lightning considering he's getting a TV show. Figured they want to give him some exposure.

No these posts are all me.

Also its a pretty universally understood fact that Lemire is a good writer, he just cannot write teams for shit

Well, Rex dies like all the time so...

I'm a bit worried after Casting - but really hope it's solid pulpy adventures.

Are we sure they're a new team of Outsiders? Metamorpho's belt seems to have a "T" on it.

I’ll say it again. I’d much prefer Plastic Man’s classic colors but the new costume doesn’t look horrible. Remains me of his son’s costume.

But he also comes back all the time.

Plastic Man in that colour scheme is fucking with me too much

Didn't Black Lightnings creator just return to DC? He might be getting a mini/solo for Rebirth Wave 2

They're the only pre-established team from Dark Days that hasn't been mentioned yet.

Also its a T in an O, mixed with Terrific styling

If this is their announcements I hope that doesn't mean we aren't getting any news on new rebirth books or Doomsday Clock

T for Terrific?

It's certainly some kind of side team like that, but DC has other names they could give it.

Please user, it stands for The Outsiders.

each part of the poster is drawn by the artists of the respective title. which means that Ivan Reis is drawing the Outsiders.

Johns made up with Isabella like two years ago, recent but not super new. I guess a solo could work though.

>Lemire's back at DC
YYYYYEEEEEESSSS....!

>On a team book
.... NNNNNOOOOOOO!

>Lemire created the New52 Outsiders
>Now writing Rebirth Outsiders

LEMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE

What's there to add regarding Doomsday Clock?

>Also its a T in an O, mixed with Terrific styling
Oh, I think you're right.

Disappointed there's no sign of Red Tornado after he was in the Metal preview.

I wonder if the dark haired girl is a revamp of Equinox or something

can someone catch me up on Dark Day?

the Forging and Casting are prequel books? Metal is the main series?
Dark Matter is the imprint spinning out of it?

how many books are there going to be ? creative teams announced?

what if it's Duke?

Honestly I'm really liking these designs. Not as edgy as I thought they'd be.

Why the fuck are none of you talking about the fact this is the first book under DC's new mature-only, in-continuity imprint label

>Native themed

Almost definitely

I guess you focused on the Outsiders and overlooked the right part of the picture?

>Why the fuck are none of you talking about the fact this is the first book under DC's new mature-only, in-continuity imprint label
Because it isn't? They announced a bunch months ago that are all on that poster.

Could OP girl be Katana? She's a former Outsider(Pre and post New52), dark hair and they'll have to mix up the Suicide Squad line up eventually, giving the chick with the sword to the mature readers imprint seems logical.

he means the one on the extreme left.
the one on the right is drawn by Jim Lee and is part of the other team.

Yeah, Forge & Casting are labeled as prequels but so far it feels like they may as well be Metal #0 and Metal #0.9.
I'd recommend reading those before we get into whatever shit Metal actually deals with since these two issues lay the groundwork

Yes Dark Matter's the new imprint that is supposedly happening because of Metal, but we'll see how it turns out early next year. This is the first one announced

Good guess. She has the same color scheme too, and I'm pretty sure Looker and Halo are too boring for members (and they'd probably go for a minority before another white person)

I'm gonna build my own multiverse and it'll be dark, and metal, with blackjack and hookers!

I was expecting full 90's edge.

radical m8

So who is the rest

>Yes Dark Matter's the new imprint that is supposedly happening because of Metal, but we'll see how it turns out early next year. This is the first one announced
What? They announced every single title except for Outsiders already.

a bunch of OCs were part of the first announcement of books, so honestly you could go through that to figure it out

So many fantastic 4 clones.

Unless ones doom patrol or sea Devils.

I was hoping his Twitter was about him doing a JSA book. Disappointed. This could be good though - Plastic Man is always a good thing.

>Challengers of the Unknown
>OCs

>Challengers Of The Unknown
>Brainy black guy
>feisty latina

...sigh...

I assume he meant the non-obvious characters

cbr.com/dc-comics-dark-matter-line-details/

Other way round. F4 are Challengers of the Unknown clones

I check solicits and shit each month and somehow missed an entire new imprint getting announced. Oops

Is 'Sideways' going to be Duke?

>it feels like they may as well be Metal #0 and Metal #0.9.
Snyder wanted them to be #0 and #1, but they changed it for some reason, probably because Capullo wasn't on the art

Smuggler?

Not anymore.

Anyway we see Damage and the silencer girl in armor, immortal men, that speedster thing.

I'm starting to think it might be, Derek is a pretty close name to Duke and the way he's sketched in the Sideway character sketches doesn't seem too detailed

None of them are duke, and there's still one mystery book left. Probaly hawkman.

Anyways the girl is proably dr light female.

>None of them are duke
None of them were said to be Duke. There's no reason it couldn't be a fake-out with Derek being a Duke stand-in, especially since Derek has the strongest ties to the Dark Multiverse.

Also it'd be weird if Snyder was launching a new imprint and for some reason Duke's ongoing wasn't a part of it when we know its coming

Are we sure that's the OG Plastic Man, and not his son, Offspring, redesigned to look more like dad? He already has the white-and-black color scheme.

Nah two diffrent names. Only character that could be duke is someone else.

The link loke a lot like marvels old shadowline that Lee and Romita was part of.

Who is Derek? What comic is he in right now?

Nah it's plastic man. But fitting in with his team.

Is it the the outsiders or doom patrol?

It has nothing to do with Offspring, Mr. Terrific's wearing the exact same color scheme--it's their team colors. Plastic Man's literally in Dark Days and Metal, too.

Doom Patrol already has a comic going right now.

Dereks not in anything right now but he's going to star in Sideways. The fact he's a dark teen with connections to the Dark multiverse are just strikingly similar to Duke who we know is going to get an ongoing but hasn't been confirmed yet

oh hey, is that Equinox?

So there is a chance it is a bait and switch with the names? I am just asking. It is obvious something happened to Duke at the end of the recent comic, so he could have gotten powers to teleport.

So the giant is duke.

Derek is a new OC.

He is not Duke, you paranoid monkey.

*chokes throat*

Idiot

Which one is damage? Damage isn't duke though.

No you paranoid twat

is that Badrock?

Personally I think so. I might dump the old Dark Matter concept art but I'm phone posting from bed so sorry if they don't all come through

I'm sorry I saw through your ruse Scott
>*action*
Wew

This is not movie casting, dumbass. They do release fake solicits sometimes but they wouldn't put in a name like that. They'd just make it very vague about how the team will work together.

Not paranoid. Just factual. It happens all the time. There is 'no Derek' in any comic, Duke is getting a comic soon, Sideways gets powers and connected to the Dark Multiverse. It all makes perfect sense.

I stand by the assumption Duke will be sideways. Also their helmets seem a bit a like as well.

Yes they would.

There's no Silencer right now either. She's black. Maybe she's Duke after a sex change? It could happen.

Is Sideways being written by Scott Snyder? I imagine he’ll be the writer of the eventual Duke solo book.

No they would just not put a name. It's like you haven't been paying attention to DC's bait and switches lately.

It's Didio

Sideways isn't Duke. Snyder was saying Dukes book has new talent on it in the CBR interview but the wrier of sideways is Didio

Silencer doesn't have powers :^)

You're an idiot.

THE SILENCER

· Debuting in September
· Written by Dan Abnett with art by John Romita Jr.
· Honor Guest was the world’s deadliest assassin, until she traded it all for a chance at a “normal” life in the suburbs, free from the constant death and destruction. But as her former life comes back to haunt her, Honor must strip away her suburban persona and protect her family as THE SILENCER.

>assassin called honor
Jesus christ

new waifu al-

>art by John Romita Jr.

nevermind, into the trash she goes

No, it's totally Duke, guys! That concept art is fake! It's all just fake notes and drawings! FAKE!

It’s all a bait and switch! Just like DC always does!

Feel like Coipel should get a book in this line since he's been showing up in DC solicits lately on covers, but I guess we'll see. He's the big kind of name you'd sell a title around.

>as if you ever noticed this art before
Fuck off you fucking twat. I have no dog in this fight but I hope it is a fake just to fuck with faggots like you.

It was a pretty high profile announcement a few months ago.

NEW CHALLENGERS

· Debuting in December
· Written by Scott Snyder with art by Andy Kubert
· Characters live on borrowed time, running from death toward the greatest mysteries, wonders and terrors of the universe! It’s a new cast, new mission, but in conversation with the history and greatness of the original Challengers of the Unknown. The story starts with Challengers Mountain returning after having been missing for years, and only gets wilder from there…

>Snyder
Was hoping he'd get a Hawkman ongoing but I doubt he could juggle this, All Star, his indie and a Hawkman book