This is Eclipsa. She is known as the Queen of Darkness because of her love for huge monster cock

This is Eclipsa. She is known as the Queen of Darkness because of her love for huge monster cock.

Say something nice about her!

She has good taste in partners.

t. Tyrone

>monster cock

I liked how she deceived Moon by acting like she were a princess like her and lately make her sign that contract. And i'll like you more when you deceive Star into it too.

She's shaping up to be a "Missy" clone, but I at least have faith that she'll be better written since the bar for that characterization wasn't set very high.

I think her design is neat

She likes them Snookers

thicc

Shes a good girl

Her cavernous vagina is very cozy

I like it too. It's simple, but it works incredibly well.

It's my favorite female design in the show, her eyes in particular.

She's perfect.

I haven't watched this anime but I think you're cool because big scary monster characters x femme doms that keep them on a leash are my favorite kinds of ships

Visually she reminds me of Cherry from Studio Killers

Yes! I'm glad I'm not the only one who:

1. Thinks Eclipsa looks like Cherry.
2. Knows who the Studio Killers are.

i see the resemblance but it is not particularly strong

Umbrella wand is objectively the best and cannot be topped.

That hat is also pretty awesome.

It's mostly in the face, she has a similar head shape, also similar eyes and lips

this is Sup Forums. we have animated music video threads like every week. studio killers is far from obscure

Easily the most elegant design on the show.. I almost want to watch star vs again

>moon: i cant even decide on which boy i like..

>eclipsa : i fell you f.am

[MONSTER'D]

I wish we get a flashback to young Eclipsa, she should be maximum cute.

>Janna: I want [the tentacle] to be my boyfriend

Whose art is that?

There's a chick with a lightning bolt shaped magic laser sword wand. Consider it topped.

i want eclipsa to be the most threatening and deadly villain so far

but i also dont want to waste her character being another "2evil4U" kind of deal, and i really hope she is going to be sympathetic and affable
someone who sincerely believes in what she is doing

Something NICE user
Not insults

But I like Cherry.