"Two people in bed can get more done than a hundred"

What did T'challa mean by this?

And why is Civil War the most perfect movie ever done?

>KINGED

It's easier for two people in one bed to get things done because a bed has a finite amount of space that cannot accommodate even ten people, much less one hundred.

T'Challa is advocating genocide for the purposes of decreasing the global population.

Two people making love will more reliably bring each other to climax than 100 people involved in a giant orgy constantly switching from partner to partner.

But t'challa bed is probably 10 meters square user

>PANTHERED

because Marvel is the most perfect company ever done

I don't remember the movie looking this good and the colors so alive.
What rip is this?

Still doesn't mean that it can accommodate ten people, even if those ten people received an equal plot of space. 100 people with one square foot of land for their own purposes is far less than enough to live comfortably in the slightest.

>Captain.America.Civil.War.2016.IMAX.BluRay.1080p.x264.DTS-HD.MA.7.1-HDChina (1).mkv_snapshot_00.35.58.jpg

Has Widow banged Panther ever?
Shes banged most of the Avengers.

Those double trips

The colors are fine. Civil war is not as gray as the meme implies. It's just that marvel doesn't use shadow contrasts, with heavy blacks or light spots. The idea is doing a "cloudy day" natural light feel, and use this as the standard for all their movies, since they share the same universe.
They're slowly making the avengers related characters grayish and the cosmic characters more colorful, I dunno where this is going.

'N' SHIT!

cause a black superhero

>Shes banged most of the Avengers.

She's a slut.

He wants to put the black into Black Widow

>Jews getting PANTHERED

WHERE DA WYTE WIMMIN AT?

> What did T'challa mean by this?

Ask Storm.

BLACKED.

>WYTE
Jewish

>And why is Civil War the most perfect movie ever done?
>because Marvel is the most perfect company ever done
You don't actually think this, do you?

CA: Civil War is unironically a masterpiece.

'in bed together' is slang for conspiring
he's gonna invite her to join The Illuminati

>And why is Civil War the most perfect movie ever done?
Who said that? I thought it was just okay, like the majority of the MCU films