Why does Sup Forums barely talk about Courage the Cowardly Dog? It's CN's best cartoon by far

why does Sup Forums barely talk about Courage the Cowardly Dog? It's CN's best cartoon by far

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vOKYwnpe57A
e621.net/post/show/1278230/anal-anal_penetration-anthro-anthro_on_anthro-ball
e621.net/post/show/815496/animated-anthro-balls-canine-cartoon_network-cat-c
picosong.com/vstf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not enough waifus probably.

Sup Forums doesn't discuss good things

but king of the hill gets discussion all the time on Sup Forums

FPBP

It was downright flawless. If you accepted the premise, there was practically nothing to complain about.
I was actually surprised by how much I began to care for the characters despite seeing them in peril every episode. Even Eustace.

How much of a shitstorm would this episode cause if it it was aired today?

Why do we barely discuss a show that ended 15 years ago. I wonder.

b-but I was the first post

There's very little to actually bitch about beyond the fact that THERE'S NO FUCKING OST.

Probably because it ended over a decade ago? Why aren't you asking where all the Cow & Chicken threads are?

>No OST
youtube.com/watch?v=vOKYwnpe57A

I saw the pic of the cat character suck courage's dick and the one where he's on top of courage and riding his dick while telling him that he's not having sex with him because he loves him.

because there's not much to discuss

I want the Eustace theme.
Something I always liked about this show was that it was so fucking cheap with it's reused voice clips.
>"What's... huh?"
>"Ow, wicket!"
>"Hah hah hah"
>"The things I do for love..."
>"Oh my!"

We've had plenty of em

Because there is nothing to be said, it's just amazing.

Got a quality brown one here

Too Scary

>Red hair
>Blue eyes
>Brown skin
What did they mean by this?

I need that picture for um reasons...

e621.net/post/show/1278230/anal-anal_penetration-anthro-anthro_on_anthro-ball

e621.net/post/show/815496/animated-anthro-balls-canine-cartoon_network-cat-c

Were the fox and rabbit lesbians or something?

When I watched it as a kid, I simply thought the rabbit had an abusive boyfriend and the fox was butthurt she couldn't do anything to save her friend. So Courage had to go out and save her like the nice guy he was. Honestly I thought they were just in a female version of a bromance.

If the rumored Courage movie from a long time ago actually got made, what should it be about?

>Orwellian monsters
>Evil spirits like the floating head or Ramses
>Traumatic shit involving one of the character's past.

How about actually delve into the fact that Courage is just hallucinating all this stuff and none of it really happens?

>Were the fox and rabbit lesbians or something?
>When I watched it as a kid, I simply thought the rabbit had an abusive boyfriend and the fox was butthurt she couldn't do anything to save her friend. So Courage had to go out and save her like the nice guy he was. Honestly I thought they were just in a female version of a bromance.
yes they were lesbians, and she was a cat, not a fox

>How about actually delve into the fact that Courage is just hallucinating all this stuff and none of it really happens?
your an idiot

the most i still have is a sample reel off of jody gray's old website. dunno if it's still on his website or not but here

picosong.com/vstf

Yeah, and Ed, Edd, n Eddy is purgatory, right?

>OOGA BOOGA BOOGA

Kid me thought this was the noise Aku Aku from Crash made.

It's not perfect.

Literally a goddess. Natural qualities mean nothing to her.

Hellboy effect, shit so good and old that there isn't much to talk about

Like most threads are "Well fuck me user, wasn't The Tower of Dr. Zelot just the best?!
Yeah user that was the best, wasn't that other episode the best too? It sure was user, it sure was.