Miraculous SDCC thread

twitter.com/ladybug_cartoon/status/875691591738028032?lang=en

twitter.com/Ladybug_Cartoon/status/887785782131478528

>Soon

Simply the best! Will it be on netflix?

The fact that this thing has gotten popular enough to get panels at Comic Con burns me up.

You said this in the last thread.

Maybe we should hold off on this thread until something is actually revealed. Because I can guarantee this thread has a 50/50 chance of dying before a Miraculous panel gets to say anything.

Anyone read the new comic ? It came out today.

I've read it. It was good .

>Will it be on netflix?
Yes.

storytime it please

I don't have it online. Someone else should story time.

It's how I feel.

No one in this thread has talked about Cat Noir being cute yet.

Why?

The comic was kinda short .It had one of the web episode in it so that made it a little longer.

it kinda goes without saying by now

everyone loves Chat

Can't wait for best girl to get more screen time

and be seen a lot more in a skin tight suit

I'm ready to see what the show will do to Lilia. I think she might replace Chole as the mean girl.

I wouldn't bet on it, just because she becomes a hero doesn't mean she will stop being a bitch

although I am curious what they are gonna do with Lila, personally though I don't have high hopes, I wouldn't be shocked if she gets forgotten, Beta Chloe would be a pretty boring direction for her basically wasted potential, I kinda hope she becomes an actual recurring super villain in some form, but I doubt that

>Chloe will most likely be Queen Bee

Rapist Adrien = Best Adrien

if anyone is at risk of getting raped its Adrien

a little surprised Marinette hasn't done it yet, I mean she literally stalks him, keeps pictures of him all over her walls and threatens/beats up others for trying to be near him

rape seems like her next logical step

>Marinette is a yandere

I know she is half chinese but still

Wait, I thought she is half korean, because the show is french/korean product...