twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Starfires are CUTE

Aw Starfire likes Starfire

This is some next level autism.

>that raven
>that starfire

the only good thing that has ever come out of TTG

>Raven's curvaceous legs

what about those episodes dedicated to Raven's legs?

isn't that the point, though?
Teen Titans Go is like a parody of itself, where the titans are terrible superheros.
Aren't there multiple episodes where they get saved by a bird and a sentient boom box?

i don't even hate the show i just wish they didn't air it SO FUCKING MUCH

People just don't like it when they're favorite superheroes get really really dumbed down like superhero girls
But in reality the titans were retarded in the faux anime

TTG Silkie is unquestionably better than the original.

This desu. The show can be entertaining, but I wish they reaired different shows.

It's a new crossover.

What are they trying to say here? Is there going to be an episode featuring the 2003 Titans?

The show has made countless jabs at itself, including one where they watch the original series after hearing how much people hate Teen Titans GO!.

youtube.com/watch?v=N74D9xl0b-A

That Starfire x Starfire is canon

It is not The Gay if it is with yourself.

>The Starfire's and Silky's are the only one who aren't fighting
That's adorable

As a wise faggot once said "Ironically shitposting is still shitposting" just because you know what your doing is bad doesn't mean your excused for doing something bad.

I'm so fucking glad in México this thing doesn't air as often, and even if they are doing a marathon on this I can always switch to tooncast and watch any cartoon cartoon show without any add spoiling the fun.

The main problem with TTG is that they can put expensive adds in between blocks of nothing but TTG.

>Even DC thinks they're shit
Ok, or they're just manipulating the smarks with that, because they want you to think they're on your side, when really, the only people they actually care about are dudes named Washington, Lincoln and Jefferson.

My sweet little bumgorf

that same faggot also said "It isn't shitposting if it's le ironic"

Who wouldn't want to beat Robin up?

>not understanding basic nostalgia marketing
DC is fully aware of all the twenty something year old adults that despise the fucking shit out of TTGO! while praising the original show. Showing this at a convention is just to bait convention attendees into whatever DC is trying to sell next.

What they're trying to say is that they're sick of CN trying to kill off every other series they attempt to run (Green Lantern, Beware the Batman, Justice League Action), but continue to renew Teen Titans Go, which completely goes against the more serious tone they've been trying to establish with their properties.

I'm very happy that I just DVR everything, so whenever I want to watch shit I just choose whatever I feel like.

As much as I hate TTG, this type of image where someone draws something they don't like getting beat up/murdered is the most autistic shit ever. Just look up "Johnny Test" on Deviant art, and you will see what I'm talking about.

Also, Starfire best girl as always. The only one not lowering herself to this immature display of superiority.

I'm less offended because the picture is pretty consistent with Team Titans Go. That could easily happen in an episode.

fucking thank you. it was and will always be cringey wanna be anime bullshit.

Is that game still online?
I kinda stop playing it a few years ago.

>TTG crew constantly survives things like planets fucking exploding
>cyborg even vaporizes fucking darkseid
>jobs to knockoff Ninja turtles, completely human characters like George Washington and now their downright weaker versions

this shouldn't bother me as much as it does

>Jefferson

Wow they really love $2 bills.

Don't argue with cartoon phyics.

>DC has a sense of humor

FTFY

Keep being assblasted

The first Toon Titans had a blend of action and comedy. Here they're demonstrating the action.
TTG is pure comedy. Humorous violence and slapstick are classic comedy. Thus they're getting whomped on. You'll notice each of them has a gag going on except Raven because she was always the most boring member of the cast

Pretty simple.

it's the only show CN gives DC a fair shake on while putting other shows DC wanted to shill on shit hours.

as shit as it is, Raven's haircut is superior to the old one