Squirrel Girl is cute

Squirrel Girl is cute.

I really like this look for her.

Can't wait for synergy to double her breast size.

Im ok with this. Maybe they'll also get an artist that doesnt make her look like a pug too

Ewing doesn't even really write her different than how she is in TUS but he does it so much better

So did Wolverine hookup with Doreen when she was like 17?

honestly the writing in her solo book is fine for the most part(if a little up it's own ass at times), it's the art that drags it down so much

>So did Wolverine hookup with Doreen when she was like 17?
they retconned that awkwardness between them as being entirely non sexual or romantic in origin actually

Didn't she appear inside his mind when it was being probed, along with other women he fantasizes about?

what could have been.

yes, but the specific incident they mention was retconned to be something else entirely(if I recall properly they intentionally made it to be as silly as possible and had it be Doreen stealing a cab from Logan)

I would probably pick it up if the rat wasn't so atrocious.

Urgh, art.

What the fuck is wrong with that shotgun? Couldn't the artist just look up a picture of a shotgun?

WHY

WHY DID THEY NOT GO WITH GURIHIRU

Fuck the EU.

There's a shotgun in that picture?!

I would like to point out:
Don't all men have fantasies about women he's hasn't slept with?

Marvel has a shaky history with Japanese artists. Generally they find that they cannot keep to their schedules because they work on multiple projects at the same time and Marvel has some occasionally unreasonable turnaround times on art.

See also: Sana Takeda on Ms. Marvel and X-23 (The one with cutie vampire Jubilee)

This is objectively the best Doreen. Not even weeaboo Gwenpool man can compete.

Nope, North can't write a funny joke to save his life, and every page is supposed to be funny.

He doesn't have less input than Henderson on why you literally can't hate any of the characters in that book.

Any more heroes with this cut or with a 5Head

>Ginger
Yep, she's shit.

It's weird that her hair and her tail are of two different colors.

>energetic eyes
>buck teeth
Hnng

>buck teeth
that's adorable

OMG, I love Squirrel Girl!

Tea, don't hold your breath
When Sandoval draw her with bigger breast in New Avengers, Squirrel Girl editor contacter him and asked him to reduce the size

Ew no. This version is slightly above in quality of her original appearance.

Oh shit, this design is cute.

Shouldn't she have a strong lisp though?

They decided to go with the SJW-friendly tumblr artist, that way they don't get any "OUTRAGE" moments.

Squirrels are nothing but glorified rats that should be shot on sight

Is Diversity & Comics generating Sup Forums memes now?

Because they were never an option and Guruhiru just drew variants based off of Henderson's design?

Tbh a lot of his fans are as bad as the SJW's themselves, it's a big ol circle jerk to bad squirrel girl art and how Riri Williams is shit, I mean Im not disagreeing with the points he makes just wish the comments arent as obnoxious

Ayy well said brother

Make sense.

But I like rats