Yfw during Homecoming the Marvel logo intro played that hype as fuck orchestral rendition of the 60's Spider-Man...

yfw during Homecoming the Marvel logo intro played that hype as fuck orchestral rendition of the 60's Spider-Man cartoon theme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Br1qIyKWFp0
youtube.com/watch?v=c2rgrqEFVKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That was dope as hell OP.

OP here, link for those that didn't see the movie yet if that's fucking possible

youtube.com/watch?v=Br1qIyKWFp0

At that moment it finally truly hit me I was about to watch a MCU Spider-Man movie.

I fucking hate that new intro. Bring back the comic panels, you sick fucks

Why did they use Blitzkrieg Bop again in the credits instead of, y'know, the Ramones song about Spider-Man?

Because BB is the only Ramones song Watts has ever listened too.

I wasn't really digging the new Marvel Studios intro because it's more about all the characters rather than showing pages from comics that influenced just the movie you're watching, but this almost makes up for it.

No one reads comics, user.

This one is much better DESU, it could've been Spidey's MCU theme but MCU music is garbage like always.

youtube.com/watch?v=c2rgrqEFVKc

>if that's possible
I have zero plans of seeing this movie.
It's very easy.

Why'd you even bother posting in the Spider-Man thread then?

That shit fucking sucked. It was trying to stretch an actually interesting melody to fit the cadence of a bullshit movie BGM song. You're a pleb if you enjoyed that garbage.

To correct you.
If the numbers are right, apparently a good chunk of people are in the same boat as me.

Yfw the x-men marvel logo during Logan

I'm probably. Pleb but I still grinned like an idiot

You don't really have to, it's a really, really okay movie.
But you are going to be missing on a god-tier Vulture and easily the best MCU villain (better than Ego and I'd say even on par with the Raimi versions of Goblin and Octopus)

Actually the movie is doing gangbusters at the box office. People were just shitting themselves because of the 2nd week drop off.