It's obvious that the execs in charge of the DCEU are only using Steppenwolf as a placeholder bad guy so they can have...

It's obvious that the execs in charge of the DCEU are only using Steppenwolf as a placeholder bad guy so they can have Darkseid in time for the Infinity War stuff.
So.
In a perfect world.
Who would you have preferred to be the main villains of the upcoming Justice League movies besides Steppenwolf and Darkseid?
I would have preferred Starro, Eclipso, maybe Amazo or the Brother Eye OMACs, maybe Prometheus (naahhhh)?
What do you think, Sup Forums?
Pic mostly unrelated

Perfect world it'd be Starro or Mongul

Starro or Despero.
One of my bigger issues with the New 52 is how Justice League was so painfully written for a movie adaptation. Like Ike's Nuhumans over at Marvel, Origin screwed up Darkseid and the OG League for the sake of a "movie foundation". The Origin arc is also pushed in the same vein as Carol Danvers. Nobody really likes it, but DC pushes it in the hopes that it'll stick. Fast-forward to current year, where it took DC multiple years to get their DCCU running, and Origin has been retconned to the point that it probably happened very differently than the arc in 2011

Mongul is just not-Darkseid though.

Not if you do it right.
Then he's the ULTIMATE dick alien conqueror.
As opposed to DARK GOD OF ALL SUFFERING EVERYWHERE.

STARRO

Gosh. Starro on the big screen at last. Could you even imagine? Primo stuff.

Vandal would have bin pretty cool

We got Vandal in that Legends of Tomorrow junk

Brainiac.

In my mind in a Superman movie a prob would come to earth with some Brainiac drone bots that "sample" the Earth to determine if it's Brainy's time naturally the prioritize the Krytonian.

One of the people attacked by a drone was Milton Fine who was a circus (Haley?) psychic act billed as Brainiac (thus where the name comes from) the drone infects him with nanomachines that detects and fully activities his meta gene giving him full on psychic powers and imprinting Brainiac's directives.

At the end of the movie there would be some stingers.
1) Brainiac's skull ship detects a signal from his probs identifying the Krytonian and the meta gene thus altering its coarse.
2) We see the remains of the Brainiac robots being handed over to Professor Ivo (who is already studying leftover Manhunters from the (my ideal) first GL movie) and under orders to use it to create a weapon to use against all these super people that have been popping up lately.

So in my Justice League film the League would form up at first to fight Amazo who Brainiac has taken control of as it uses he's tech and he is getting close to Earth then for the climax they have to fight the true Brainiac (who doesn't have Kandor but he does have Kara Zor-El under he's control and sics her on her cousin).

I would like to see a non shit cw adaptation

I think they are saving him for man of steel 2

Anti-monitor maybe? Could that be done well in a movie.

Well that's just my dream the impossible dream world where WB has made a dozen good DC movies.

Honestly they could have replaced Zod with Brainiac in MoS.
>attacks and destroys Kryton
>notices a ship escapes
>tracks it to Earth
>delivers ultimatum to hand over the alien
>Kal surrenders himself
>Brainiac now wants to collect from Earth
>Superman and Brainiac fight

Anti-monitor is bigger than Darkseid. You should obviously save him for last. They should use Despero instead. And use him as a mean of introducing J'onn.

Over time with the Multiverse firmly established.

Maybe if they did Forever Evil where the Crime Syndicate invade the League's Earth because their universe was destroyed by the Anti-Monitor so League needs to get ready for him.

The only Starro that is truly a threat is Starro the conqueror of 9 galaxies.

Bruh you KNOW there's GOT to be a giant laser-spewing psychic indestructible starfish in there somewhere
It'd just be bad form otherwise

A better question would be is why isn't there a Green Lantern in the DCEU.

Because he's been off in space doing space stuff.

There's more than one Green Lantern.

True.

Part of me would like them to have Abin Sur show up and work with the League then die and he's ring flies off to Hal.

We don't know yet how manny earth based lanterns there are

We're getting a JL movie where all the characters suck except Auqaman and WW. No GL deserves this.

This was actually something I thought about. Abin Sur being a member of the league in the beginning, helping Hal understand the legacy he carries

Darkseid. He's a boring villain, kill him quickly.

Come on even if you dont like the movies they were in Henry and Ben do good jobs playing there characters, that being said iam worried about flash and cyborg

An expanded adaptation of the Superman: Brainiac arc would be awesome.

He got the strength and durability of 9 galaxies. Form doesn't matter.

Form absolutely matters, my guy

Since johns wrote that arc it is more then likely going to happen

Alright I'll give you Ben but what the duck does Henry do besides looking constipated?

So you're saying they should make a L.E.G.I.O.N movie?