Questionable Content General /shit/

Posted here, so you don't give Jacques the Hacque hits.

Other urls found in this thread:

yellingaboutmusic.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did someone say robothreesome?

HURRY UP AND START FUCKING

What ever happened to the Ipod robot?

why do you think they are building a giant robopenis?

now i know you are going to say it is for pintsize. Though let us not beat around faye's fat georgian bush. the hack is setting it up to be bolted onto bubbles so she can make love to faye.

Winslow. He forgot about it.

Do not read Questionable Content.

Do read questiobabbly comment and alos groov

>got rid of momos twin tails
>edge bot is a moron now
fuck.

I forget, didn't May's face change to white at some point? Did it change back to blue after that or did Jeph forget his own continuity again?

I admit I could've just forgotten when it switched back to blue.

I really wouldn't mind if pintsize just got the dick and had a harem.

This was the thing that kicked off the whole boss bot memories """plot"""

too bad, i give him 3 hits every time i see a QC thread

>The Trannying 2: Electric Boogaloo

Oh yeah

This one's pretty good.

>W-well, th-this is me trademark.

>New face skin to put on my head front!

Invader Zim was truly RANDOM WAFFLES XD, huh Jeph?

How does this comic manage to stay so popular?

SJWs and Tumblrwhales.

regular updates over many years

it may be a pile of shit, but it's the same pile of shit served up five times a week!

he forgot he made her face white already

I clicked on this thread because the image was colorful but now regret every second spent reading it.

Because it's a mediocre comic that once had some admittedly funny dialogue and decent writing but now it's gone to shit and most of the fanbase sticks around because they've spent already 13 years getting invested in the characters anyway

She paid to have it switched back to blue later on.

>we will never see punchbot again
It hurts.

This is it right here

Hasn't it been established that robots don't have genitals? How does Bubbles intend to have sex with Faye?

Same as any lesbian - a healthy mix of fingering, oral, and sex toys. The real question is how Faye would have sex with her in return.

Why wouldn't they carry plug-and-play genitals at any sex shop, drug store, or shitty 2-use units at convenience stores?
So many people would be robosexual.
Plus, human dudes with digital input feeds could plug in their own fleshlights and then feel themselves getting fucked while they fuck themselves.

wtf I like Islam now

the big metal cock they are currently building.

Um, robots can have genitals , that's why May wanted to check to see if Mo-mo was equipped to have sex with that guy she likes.

Do not read Questionable Content.

>he never licked a set of pads connected to the wires of a usb cable connected to a computer
I'm truly sorry for your bland life.

That doesn't explain the $10k/month. They really, really like this thing, more than anything else. It's beyond a habit.

Shoot Alice into the sun.

I didn't realize she was on her period, maybe that's why she's cranky.
Nice digits by the way.

>How do I resolve the character arc of this unbelievably powerful walking affront to physics?
>I know! Let's send her to the depths of space with a tissue-paper thin excuse!

Every time I think he's reached the deepest levels of hackdom, Jeph shows me a new low.

Nanomachines

Hard sci-fi

is anyone a patron? he's posted the last comic behind his paywall

Sorry, spending hundreds giving to Sakimichan and seeing her noods.

Someone's gotta have it, I just know it.

>Posted here, so you don't give Jacques the Hacque hits.
user are you familiar with the phrase "No such thing as bad publicity"?
You know what? Don't answer. I don't care.

>last comic

The last Alice Grove comic... ever? Wasn't this meant to be his passion project? Is this the way he planned to end it?

It was a combination of Jeph getting bored due to lack of uptake, his donors not punishing him for lapsing from twice per week to three times per month, and writing himself into a corner by doing everything on the fly. He just wants to be done with it and he knows his patrons won't care and will keep pumping in $10/month.

It was a passion project, and then it seems like Jeph ran out of all the passion he had left in his soul around a third of the way through, and just started rushing it.

Who would win in a battle, Bubbles or Garnet from Steven Universe?

they're the same person

Sup Forums keeps posting it because it's not only the most batshit crazy tumblr comic, it's also the less political, so is kind of a love hate relationship that you can laugh at it without causing a shitstorm

It also attracts tranny chasers. At least it once did when that was still a major """plot"""" element.

Don't say that, Garnet is a good character.

May said once that she was thinking about just duct taping a fleshlight to her crotch region. So it seems that robo genitals aren't that easily acquired, at least not for poor people like her.

>Garnet's future vision won't work on Bubbles because Jeph only ever writes the next page last minute

We'd post the political ones too if the mods didn't always delete those threads. I'm jealous of you QC guys. I wish Sup Forums was allowed to talk about the other shitty sjw comics I follow. QC is just so mild it's immune to blacklisting.

Remember that time Alice had heterochromia? Remember that time other girl "demon" took her arm off to reveal a knife that could cut other more powerful "demon" that is also powered by a miniature black hole so physics doesn't matter?
Remember that time Marten was the main character? Remember that time the characters often referenced rock music?

yellingaboutmusic.blogspot.com/

What is this?

before Stabby lost all interest in his work altogether he used to post in character as his characters. hell, most of them even have twitter, though he hasn't posted anything as them in years

The knife was her skeleton

So that was Marten's blog?

...I don't think I'd get along with Marten.

Pepperidge farm remembers

I remember when he put effort into his art. Faye wasn't fat. Hanners had long hair and smoked. Dora had a brother.

I can't imagine Hanners smoking, do you have a panel of it?

The blood on her hands is from killing a lot of humans.

Faye's always been at LEAST chubby. It was actually a plot point in one or two story arcs, including one where Dora or somebody else tries to get her to start working out more often. It's possible her blowing up into a hamplanet is meant to show the passage of time and Faye just collapsing into being a fatass, as many chubby girls tend to do. Of course it's equally possible that Jacques just finds her easier to draw as a fatty.

Maybe start SJW comic generals in Sup Forums

>Faye just collapsing into being a fatass, as many chubby girls tend to do.

Which is fine by me.

That's not nearly as fun as discussing them on Sup Forums. At least on Sup Forums, there's a small chance that you'll get a polite discussion, or you'll still get a shitfest but with Sup Forumsmblr representation of the other side of the argument. Sup Forums's just a boring circlejerk of hate.

People aren't paying 10k a month. A couple thousand are paying a couple of dollars a month.

Whatever happened to Jeph Jacques since like 2010? That's when I last paid attention to this comic.

I genuinely remember veeeeeeeery early on he once talked on how weird it was people'd be attracted to 2D characters like being attracted to "pen and ink" was weird and shameful.

Not according to the baphomet leak a year or two ago. There were about half a dozen people paying $100 and everyone else under that. It really is thousands of people paying $1-$5.

Nevermind, I misread. I thought you were suggesting priming the pump by seeding it with $1000 donations by sock accounts, which has also been suggested.

He's gotten a lot more bold about diversity, I'm sure you've heard about Marten and Claire (the trans character).

i cri evertim

wait so was gaiva black the whole time or can jeph not into shading for tan people.

plus this

>It’s been a fun, challenging few years working on this project. It feels good to be done but I miss these characters already- at least I’ve left most of them in a good place.

>I left lots of things unexplained or open to interpretation on purpose; I think stories are more fun if you don’t necessarily have all the answers.

welp thankfully I was beaten to that.

now for the rest of the squirm:

>I would like to do a print collection now that it’s finished- I’m considering my options for that now.

>A few authors whose work has influenced Alice:

>Alastair Reynolds, particularly his Revelation Space books

>Stephen Baxter’s RING universe

>Charles Stross, particularly his Saturn’s Children series

>And, of course, the inimitable (although I try!) Iain M. Banks.

>I didnt know where to take the plot

apparently thanks to nanomachines, son she can turn black or white or whatever. it's her choice.

also stumpy got a plant arm.

>I must go now. My planet needs me.
>Dedicated to the memory of [an actual science fiction writer]

Jesus Christ.

This shit is existentially horrifying. I didn't know it was possible to actually attempt to create something with passion and fail so hard. It makes me afraid to try making my own stuff, because it might turn out to be this bad and a waste of time. It's like anti-inspiration.

Meh

Just remember what Faulkner said about writing: "Kill your darlings." Jaques is afraid to even bruise his, so his stories go nowhere.

It's a list of people now I will never read.

when is bubbles going to bolt on Pintsize's giant cock and fuck Faye?

Jesus Christ.
I guess at least it's over. Now he can dedicate himself full time to improving his art... of handstabbing.

Is faye gonna charge pintsize extra for the pussy juices on the dick?

>few years