ITT: Trigger Sup Forums

ITT: Trigger Sup Forums

this is why Spidey isn't in Infinite

just post a picture of flash

with the strongest DC character, that one

Seriously what was up with these fucking vampire people
I didn't bother reading the thing because everyone made it clear it was awful but why the fuck were they vampire

I don't get why would this trigger Sup Forums i mean spiderverse itself trigger Sup Forums, but mostly because the coolest Spidey die or weren't featured in other books

Gwenpoole a cute, A CUTE

I remember some people on Sup Forums getting pissed off because the writer was having some kind of a temper tantrum and began killing off spideys.

I can do you one better.

You know how the villain in "Final Crisis" was a vampire?

Slott saw that and was like "I can do it better. My multiversal event is gonna have LOTS of vampires!"

>Seriously what was up with these fucking vampire people

Literally the only thing that vampires have never ruined is Castlevania.

EZPZ

That was just you.

FUCK SLOTT
there, are you happy?

who'd get triggered by that, it's accurate

Checked, Uncle Adolf!

Fucking Justins, they are he new chads

Between choosing to kill the Joker or Jason, Batman actually go for Jason's throat.

Dan Slott does that a lot. He is a textbook manchild.

Son of a bitch.

Not even I can jack it to this.

Slott is part of the Gentry.

I really want to fuck those two. Both of their asses.

I like fun references, this is not one of them. This is mean spirited

you just haven't been thirsty enough

I'll stop posting it once we all build up an immunity.

newfag here, what's the context for this?

Slott's edgy vampire OC comes in, kills Spiderman, Iceman, and Firestar from that 70's Spiderman show with ease off screen, leaves their dog to watch, and teleports away.

THERE'S NO BRAKES ON THE SLOTT TRAIN

I fucking love this cringe shit. This and oh-joy-sex-toy are the best sjw cancer-world cringe

As a nurse, I want to fucking strangle the author.

Wow, that's something awful.

How is this supposed to work?
Does Spider-Man just disappear from every Capcom crossover game worldwide?
Do all Spider-Man related files just disappear? Shouldn't the game crash if that's the case?
Where are the assist characters to stomp Morlun's shit? "Perfect" implies that he didn't get damaged by all the attacks, so assist would be my first reaction.
How would Capcom handwave all of this and would it even count as being eaten by Morlun since they could potentially "resurrect" this version of Spider-Man?
Why do I bother asking? The replies I'll get will one hundred percent be "it's a gag comic for a shitty event written by a hack manchild, you autistic fuck"
Technically, Morlun is JMS' OC. The difference is, even though Morlun was never a good character, under JMS he wasn't that much of a shit.

THIS!
FUCKING THIS!
I've been trying to remember what fucking moron didn't get the THWIP right. thank you for this nightmare OP.

I'd love to see Morlun try to walk away only for his ass to get plowed 360 degrees by the Magneto-Sentinel-Storm teamup.

Someone post the Hostess Spider-man one. Both of them.

I had never wanted to physically hurt an author until this bullshit. absolutely nonsense.

Not triggering in the least

Fucking WHAT!? He actually hit him with it in the comic? Well shit I guess the movie "fixed" this scene because this is not defendable at all!

The writer wrote Jason as a villain because he didn't realize he was more of an anti hero thematically. Mind you that Jason was more bloodthirsty and violent, but he still came off as a Punisher tier criminal.

So what happends when he gets Alport syndrom or Prostate cancer?

Why doesn't Batman just rape the Joker already.

Lol, what a cunt.

I hated Spider-Verse. Badly written and badly handled.

Everytime someone reminds me of it I die a little inside.

Yeah but that was a kill move. Batman shouldn't kill. If he can't kill Joker, he can't kill anyone.

But what if you kill three killers?

Three jokers?

The image to make part of Sup Forums rage...
1/2

>If you kill your enemies, they win
>Tfw too smart

3 buttholes?

and the page that follows to make it a little better.
2/2

Posting the fixed version.

All this does is remind me that Allen got such a raw fucking deal. Not that the appearances afterward were great. Christ, the Spectre character needs to be put in a vault or something.

how has no one posted this masterpiece yet?

I am pretty sure the intention was to bleed him out make him groggy and patch him up after, but then he revealed the bomb. Honestly the movie did it 100 times better, especially because bat goes to save Jason from the blast.

Watch this, you are like little baby.

Friendly reminder that the last time Arcade appeared in a comic he was beaten by Gwenpool.

>LISTEN YOU PISSBABY SHITLORD! WOMEN CAN HAVE PROSTATE CANSOR! YOU SEXIST PIECE OF SHIT, DDRRRUMMBBLEEEGBUUUMMFFF SUPPORTER! YOU NED TO DIE CIS SCUM!!!

probably something like that?

Damn it Gordon!

He actually got his shit pushed in by Elektra in her (stealth)miniseries, and she even referenced him getting beaten by Gwenpool

Context? What is this?

Nice.

Batman is literally the villain in stories like this. Like that time he beat up the Punisher for trying to kill Joker and helped Joker escape.

You could try reading the thread.

Gave me a chuckle for some reason

The Saint of Killers could defeat The Flash, even accounting for Speed Force bullshit.

>Dante/Vergil/Trish beating Inheritors never
I would actually be happy if that would be Dante's ending in Infinite. Not like that would happen, but a man can dream.

>Ruined Black Cat
>Ruined Mary Jane
>Kills the Amazing Friends
>Completely ruins Mayday's life when what she deserved was to have her own little abandoned universe preserved in time where she could be happy.
>Everything else about Spiderverse, although none of it was as enraging as the last two points.
>Took what could have been a really fun and outrageous "What if?" mini-series, and decided to use that same plotline to piss all over Spider-Man for what felt like two solid years of Spock bullshit.
>Turned Peter Parker into Tony Stark Lite. Something that nobody asked for.
>Supported OMD
>The most obnoxious faggot on twitter.
>Professionally shitposts on forums so he can make fun of fans and publically drink their tears while also getting offended and being a bitch when others have the audacity to criticize anything he does.
>Has the most punchable fucking face out of any Marvel writer, which on it's own wouldn't be a problem, but only enhances my hatred

I hate him. I hate him so goddamn much. I didn't think it was possible for me to hate someone I had never met until this fucking faggot started ruining the ONE super hero that should have never been ruined.
This fat fuck can't eat himself into an early death fast enough.
And it honestly bothers me deep down that he is such an obnoxious piece of human dog shit, that I would sincerely wish death upon another person over something as petty as a fictional character. I'd spit in his face if I ever saw him walking down the street, but that would imply that human jelly roll was capable of exercising.

Nothing infuriates me more about this than the fact that despite being one of the worst BND writers Slott was given the main book. Just imagine if Joe Kelly, Zeb Wells or Roger motherfucking Stern were given the reins.

>new ways to die
>600
I thought he was the best bnd writer easily, it's just that his skills horribly degraded right after he got the book to himself

I also thought his pymvengers was 11/10 best avengers I've ever read, but I'd only read Bendis at that point so maybe it's not as good as I Remember

Both are boring as fuck. Never understood the praise for either of those.

Ask yourself why Spider-Man hasn't been revealed for the latest game yet and you'll find your answer.

His behaviour is what makes me hate him. It would be one thing if he was a bad writer who was passionate about the characters he used and honestly wanted to please people, but he's just a brat who clearly doesn't care about any character except Otto and shamelessly antagonises the people he expects to pay for the "privilege" of reading his crap.

Morlun at least made some semblance of sense when he was first introduced. Dude eats animal totems.
Peter was becoming a spider totem.
Ergo Morlun wanted to eat him.

Once OMD happened he was not longer a Spider totem and apparently never was, so Morlun had no reason to fucking go after him.

Until Slott decided "No no! EVERY character with Spider themed powers is a spider totem by default!"
Which made no goddamn sense.

>Captain Universe provides the other Spiders with a safe haven since his powers only work in his native reality
>Solus just strolls in and kills him with no trouble

This whole event was just an excuse for Slott to wank off Otto and Cindy, then he dumped the latter onto Thompson, who somehow managed to make her a decent character.

I thought it was one of Morlun's brother that killed them, not Morlun himself. Wouldn't that be Slott's OC?

context please

Slott being a petty manchild and trying to destroy things people liked.
I like how he tried to kill Spider-Man Unlimited but since he doesn't do the research at all, the corpse wore clothes instead of a nanomachines suit.

>Perfect
>would have at least taken chip damage from a blocked hyper combo
Bullshit

But he is. The leaked roster has been 100% true so far

>Let's kill off the happy universe ending version of Pete made by the man who got me my job
>Let's throw a tantrum and double down when he dares to suggest it might only be a similar version from a slightly divergent timeline

I hate Marvel

I assume they were dealt with by Gogo or something

>whackiest Batman supported whackiest president
Literally nothing wrong here.

>whackiest batman
he was closest to the original before the "lets turn the guy who names everything bat-x into an edgy brooding maniac" phase

Spock was great though. Unironically great.

Are you fucking high? Superior was trash. Unadulterated trash.

I think a lot of us that were kids in the 90's had the most varied exposure to Batman.

>The Adam West series was on near constant daily reruns.
>Batman the animated series was in full swing.
>The Burton films were at the point where they were on basic cable rather frequently.
>Comics Batman was a broody edgelord.
>Batman Forever and Batman and Robin also existed.

I know a lot of people like to have their heads up their asses with the "HAHA, US 90'S KIDS AMIRITE" nonsense, but when it comes to Batman we really did have it the best. We had so many variations of Batman as readily available as they could possibly be in an era where the internet wasn't really much of a thing yet, we were able to pick any flavor of Bruce we wanted as "My Batman", or enjoy them all to varying degrees.

Like I said, Spock could have been a pretty fun What If? mini series.
I could have even tolerated it for 6 or so issues in Amazing.
But it carried on too damn long and ruined way too much in Peter's life, and the story took several other characters down dark and shitty paths that they still haven't come back from.

Not this bullshit again.

I enjoyed parts of it. But the fact it had no lasting effect on ock pisses me off.

But that's wrong. Batman should just kill all his villains. Better him be hated than them run free.

I don't keep up on comics and just jump in randomly, what's the deal with ock now? From what I've seen from a recent story time he still has spider powers? Is it the suit?

He shouldn't kill guys like Penguin or Carmine Falcone. That's getting close to a an actual moral line.

Joker is fair game because Joker fucking asks for it and his entire theme is trying to be enough of an edgelord that Batman finally kills him.