youtube.com/watch?v=jEUJTo6-stg
youtu.be/i9KqphtT5fs
youtu.be/tT2EkMoyNLg
youtube.com/watch?v=1GFSCsNABVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

Where was his hairbrush?

Bob gave it to the peach...

Did it ever? When I was a kid this is what would be on tv whenever I went to one of the poor kids houses.

Yes. One of the few shows that could both teach morals and be consistently entertaining. Not to mention the parodies were always a fun time. Not to mention it's pretty timeless for the most part. Whether one is Christian or not is mostly irrelevant to the enjoyment of this. Basically it's almost ome of the most perfect children's shows ever made.
Post Sillykino
CEBUUUUUUUUUUUU

youtube.com/watch?v=CmIKR458M0A

HE SAID TO HER I'D LIKE A CHEESEBURGER

Animation-wise, yes. Despite the technological limitations back then, it is still visually pleasing now as it was before due to having a clear art direction.
In regards to morals, also yes. The messages it delivered are wholesome and needed now more than ever in such a nihilistic and abject society the world is coming to.

Lord of the Beans was a masterpiece

The redesign was a horrible decision. The characters were iconic and the classic Big Idea style with the egg eyes and flexible veggies was always pleasing to look at. Now they just look horrifying.

Morals and religion aside, it's probably the best Lord of the Rings parody ever made.

Honestly they'd look a bit better if they didnt have the colored eyes

And built in eyebrows, just watching it the old animation, you can tell their eyebrows are built into the top of their eyes.

>be me
>loyal servant to King Darius
>he has a dream
>try to help but to no avail
>this guy named Daniel comes in one day
>he becomes best buds and completely abandons me and the lads
>oh no
>what we gonna do
>tfw the king likes Daniel more than me and you

>one of the boys comes up with a plan
>execute plan
>plan works
>holykek.gif
>King Darius throws Daniel in the lions den
>mfw

To the point New Line Cinema almost sued them

The two movies are just generally really enjoyable and wholesome. The tale of Jonah is rather grim and ending it on the upbeat and comedic tone they did would have been horrible if anyone else handled it. The Pirates movie was honestly pretty well done and I'm impressed by how well they made side characters lead a film so well. Has both a good moral and it's a nice coming of age story too. Both are way better than they have any right to be.
Also on the DVDs I think every single episode has a commentary from the directors and others and they're all pretty comfy to listen to.

Yes, you sorry sack of tangerine bitch

Who was in the wrong here?

What vegetable was the redheaded veggie supposed to be?

Rhubarb

Every time I hear the phrase "cheese in the crust" referring to pizza, my mind automatically follows it with "That's tremendous!" because of this shit. I have not idea why. Somebody help me.

whomever is using unregistered software

And teeth. Yeah Larry had a tooth and sometimes they'd smile but not orphan. And looking at this... the colour eyes, teeth, and brows. Horrifying

you think that's good?
>be right hand man to King Xerxes
>not THAT Xerxes
>one day buy him a broad
>know her dad. he's gonna be trouble
>tell king that the bum is trying to off him
>get a law passed that gets he and his mook people put in "perpetual tickle land"
>extraGoodBoyPoints.jog

HE TOOK THE LAMB OF THE POOR MAN

This is not a "scenes" that make you cry every time" thread
>When Mr. Lunt was moaning My precious and jumped out of the bushes
Haven't watched that movie in 10-12 years.

Same

this always fucked me up for some reason
maybe it was the clown or mr lunt's lack of eyes

>this thread will end without someone posting the gif.

Your friends all laughed...
Usta.
How do you spell that?

what gif

>that time they replaced the story of a king sending a man to the frontlines to die so he could fuck his wife with the story of a king sending a man to the frontlines to die so he could have his rubber ducky

bump

y'know
that

contemplating bob gif.

this. I'm glad someone else saw. I hate when adults try to introduce children to religion or politics and sugarcoat the crap out of them. The kid should know how terrible or cruel the thing they follow really is.
that said. The episode was still freaking dark. Little boy came back with ptsd. Rich man fed the kids best friend to a stranger. etc

Whoever did that should be locked away in my dungeon for the rest of their lives!

OHHH KING GEORGE....youu are that maaaan

>Veggietales parodied "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde"
>actually followed Mr. Utterson's investigation like in the book, rather than "Jekyll's" POV like every other adaptation does
Is this /lit/ kino?

Is it wrong that I'm attracted to Madam Blueberry?

Does it hold up?

post best silly songs

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUJTo6-stg

Do they still say that God loves you at the end of each episode?

I hope they do.

>Tomato Sauce and cheese so gooey
>Tomato Sauce
>Tomato
Sweeney Todd VeggieTales when?

Brutal

You have to admit it's pretty clever that they changed king George's infatuation with Bathsheba into an infatuation with Baths.

youtu.be/i9KqphtT5fs
kino

youtu.be/tT2EkMoyNLg

veggietales music had no right to be as good as it was

Wasn't that the whole joke?

Yes

this is my vote as well.

>we're actually gonna let this thread die
Before it does let me say this had probably the most consistent quality for almost any toon. Never saw an episode I didn't like.

Don't let the thread die!

youtube.com/watch?v=1GFSCsNABVE

THE LAW MUST BE ADJUSTED

fpbp

The music, both the silly songs and the score, were so much better than they had any right to be.

THERE ARE THOSE WHO CANT BE TRUSTED

Well, the English Man Who Went Up a Hill and Came Down With All the Bananas left, of course, the inhabitants of the hill with no bananas and therefore bestowed the term selfish upon himself. Meanwhile, the Swede Who Went Up a Hill and Came Down With All the Strawberries left, of course, the inhabitants of the hill with strawberries and therefore bestowed the term selfish upon himself. So the person in the wrong is whoever wrote this garbage.

IF I FLIP THESE PIZZAS AZIZ WILL FLIP

No
And neither does religion

Jews. He's talking about Jews.

Did they ever do a story about Bob being a repressed gay?

Cause you know tomatoes are fruits.

Wow I would've never thought!

Wait a second, is that feather a Forrest Gump reference?

And the chocolate snack

I feel like an idiot

Ohhh... Watching VeggieTales when you're older; you start to get all the references and gradually start believing in Kino.