Comics have become fucking mouthpeices for liberal bullshit...

Comics have become fucking mouthpeices for liberal bullshit. Every day it feels like women are demanding more censorship and shoving themselves into male media/ie:turning everything into chic flicks or minority pandering shows, which makes me want to drive a truck into a feminist march and/or kill myself. How do we stop this cancer from eroding the industry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-kWW9luMD4M?t=33
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>this thread will have hundreds of replies
>nothing but stormfags and tumblrfags shitting on each other
>there will be another thread like it tommorow
>nothing will be accomplished, no one's opinions will change

Fuck this gay earth.

Nothing.

Time is a flat circle

>>nothing will be accomplished, no one's opinions will change
Not unless someone gets the guts to shoot bendis and gabby rivera

>male media
HERE WE GO NOW

don't give it money.

their target audience sure as hell doesn't.

no, no, no

OP's argument is that there's a conspiracy to turn the media against his politics, shooting one or two people is clearly not going to be effective if that is the case

it's not the case and he's a fucking shut in, but still, let's not misrepresent him five posts in to his shitty, shitty thread

But they still make shit that should be OURS, because disney keeps funding them to avoid falling into bankruptcy as an ip farm so in twenty years we can have a miles "steals your bike" morales movie. It fucking sucks and they refuse to listen to the real fans and prefer sjw bitches and fake nerd faggots. I hope some shoves a pipe bomb in marvels hq.

rRrrRROCK OUT WITH UR COCK OUT, FELLAS

Those two are the most vocal at marvel. Killing them will make the cuck owners fear for their lived then sack the rest of the tumblr cancer working their. If not, then a tactical genocide of everyone writing sjw cuckold BLM shit at marvel must happen

>implying their isnt a conspiracy run by rich white guilt cuckolds like hilary clinton and george soros to control the media and turn it into a facist man hating matriarchy
Kill yourself

>disney keeps funding them to avoid falling into bankruptcy as an ip farm

Why the fuck do you care so much?
I think it's stupid too, but there's a powerful technique at your disposal:
STOP READING A COMIC YOU DON'T LIKE YOU FUCKING RETARD

nobody cares summerfag

BUT THEY STILL MAKE IT REGARDLESS OF SALES WITCH MAKES ME WANT TO SLAUGHTER WOMEN YOU THICK DUNCE

Or delete Sup Forums

So what if they make it? You don't have to read it. It's only affecting you because you let it.

Deleting Sup Forums would make it spill out onto all the other boards. Instead, posting on Sup Forums should be a 3 day ban from the rest of the site.

Or delete tumblr

>he thinks im Sup Forums
I hate those self absorbed white trash nazi wannabes almost as much as i hate feminist dykes. The two party systems shitty and retarded and both sides are idiots, but the left seems determined to take over my means of escapisim.

>So what if they make it?
Then it still exsists and all my favorite marvel character will continue to be raped and i wont be able to read any good marvel stuff. Go fuck yourself you contraian edgelord faggot

Just gonna roll out some hooks at this point, why is politics needed here? Why is it come to the point where only things about shitty politics the only thing a Sup Forums thread to even reach bump limit at a high speed rate instead of its own damn purpose of the board?

nice buzzword dump there

Develop different and more fulfilling hobbies, because this shit isn't ever going to change. Leave it to burn.

Getting pissed is just so much more satisfying. It's why the site itself even continues to exist.

Because comics and cartoons have been taken over by sjw crybabies and it makes people pissed.
Then i wont let it die without having a few sjw cucks heads roll. Do they want physical violence, because thats sure as hell what theyre going to get.

>nothing will be accomplished, no one's opinions will change
Arguing will never change anyone's opinion, ever. An example of every argument:

Person A: You're wrong and here's why.
Person B: I'm not wrong. Fuck you, faggot.
Person A: You didn't listen to me. Kill yourself.
Person B: no u

It never ends. As long as there is disagreement, as long as there are people attacking others for their shitty taste/opinions/whatever, as long as there are people willing to defend them, there will be threads like this, full of people flinging shit at each other.

There isn't a solution. The arguing, baiting, and fighting each other will keep going until Sup Forums is nothing but this kind of stuff. It's in mankind's nature to destroy each other, and when one is too lazy to do that, screaming and bitching anonymously in impotent rage will do instead.

Because the people who came to this website for politics is now the majority of the userbase. The culture of the website has been drastically changed and you should probably just find another website.

>crybabies

So the people making daily 350 post threads crying about comics are not crybabies?

No, we are the true defenders of our medium. Not the chickenshit entitled feminist brats that seek to coopt our industry for themselves.

I think I finally can't tell which posts are a joke or serious anymore.

are you that delusional
you and me m8, you and me

I've been here for 3 years and a half and goddamn, Sup Forums has gone to shit

>Have become mouthpieces for liberal bullshit
>Have become

They've literally been that since they began. You just got older and saw through the propaganda or maybe it was just them pushing too hard. Comics have always pushed "progressive" concepts onto the masses.

Well before it wasnt supported by radical feminists or blacks who clearly hate whites

Blacks have always hated whites and they always will and feminism is a byproduct of the progressive views that comics and many other forms of media have pushed forward.

>feminism is a byproduct of the progressive views that comics and many other forms of media have pushed forward.
Then how the fuck do we change that and force the media to stop their shitty agendas?

You literally can't do anything but abstain from the media altogether. Want to reach the latest garbage or watch the latest shit flick that tout progressive views? Do it without giving them a cent. The media will always push a regressive view that props up non-whites that want whitey extinct. Hate them right back.

Then we should have a revolt against them and violently kill all the big wig hollywood mougols. Its the only way to really make them stop.

>babby wasn't here when /n/-news was scrubbed
>babby wasn't even here when /new/-news was nuked

Don't read or buy their shit. Admittedly it can be hard to tell before buying. I got burned when I bought the first issue of the recent Deadman mini and it turned out to be an identity politics story with Deadman thrown in. It made me realise you need to be familiar with who the writers are for books. If they're female and/or from the world of Young Adult fiction then beware, the chances of identity politics are high. If it's a current Marvel comic the chances are also very high.

>male media
>minority pandering shows
>want to drive a truck into a feminist march and/or kill myself.

You know what I'm sick of? Seeing insecure sad sack woe is me for being a white male shit on this board every fucking day. You sound like a fucking baby. Name a comic from the past with a conservative bent that aligns with your personal politics? Oh, you can't? Because they never existed. Because it'd be fucking stupid.
>should be OURS
>miles "steals your bike" morales
>I hope some shoves a pipe bomb in marvels hq.

You're a lost cause. I'm glad you likely will never reproduce.

I don't think Dollar Democracy would even work, what with the Diamond monopoly. Basically, there is no hope.

Come on, back to /r9k/. I'll even hold your hand along the way!

Oh so your solution is to just shut up and say nothing? You make the assumption that only Sup Forums is willing to raise their voices against this shit. So in order to be a good boy, I have to accept Marvel's shit and let them roll over us rather than go elsewhere?

This. Women, niggers, sandinggers and faggots are not the ones buying comics, the movie tickets and the merch. Fat virgin white teens and man-children are. If we are so stupid to support them with our money, then we deserve everything we get from them.

I remember when games media would mock the target audience of a game because they disliked the reboot saying that they are old news and are "over". Then when the reboot fails, they write hate articles about angry fanboys destroying the reboot because they refused to buy it.

Comics by Avatar Press, for the most part, have avoided this. Problem is, you'll never read them because 'edgy'

Global Rule #3.

Your the cuckold left wing trash that needs to be pruned. Kill yourself.
But.they.still.make.it

just stop reading Marvel ya dingus

>posting on Sup Forums should be a 3 day ban from the rest of the site.
Now there's an idea I can get behind.
Can we extend that to /r9k/ as well.

>cant prove him wrong
>replies with cuck cuck trash cuck kys

This is some garbage bait if I've ever seen it. Shame on you anons for responding seriously to this thread.

>Comics have become fucking mouthpeices for liberal bullshit.
It's been like this since the Golden Age. Superman was beat up bankers and thugs who hurt the little guy of the time, Wonder Woman was a stand-in for women's rights, Cap punched Hitler before the US entered WWII the X-men were totally not-negroes, Spider-man dealt with problems on campus that were related to Vietnam protests, Harry Osborn overdosed on pills, Speedy did heroin, etc.

How many times do i have to say it. The fact that they make it upsets me. I dont even buy their shit comics anymore
Because his argument was fucking retarded and baseless. Liveral comics are fucking stupid.

>Liveral comics are fucking stupid.
I agree, but basically what you're saying is pic related

No, we just need to merge tumblr with Sup Forums.

>LE JUST IGNORE IT defense
If you ignore a wound in your leg and let it fester, you'll die.

OP if he was alive in the 60s:

>Darn that Stan Lee for adding politics to modern comics! It's ruining the minds of our children!

Your post is as bad as Brevoort's smug twitter replies. And misses the point too.

if you pick at a scab you just make it worse

I'm not missing the point at all. And I'm not wrong.

I'm sorry OP, I'll be a bit more clear this time.
>Darn that Dennis O'Neil for pandering to hippies!

i do get tired of seeing the white devil trope but fuck them, i didnt go see spiderman because of the diversity whether it was forced or not. i stopped buying single issues of comics long ago, i m tried of getting angry at these fuck heads so im just doing my own thing, buy old games, read old comics just live my life away from this shit. the liberal cucks wont change, they wont stop making white guys the devil, the universe will sort it all out

LMAO THIS SHITTY THREAD WON'T BE DELETED BECAUSE MODS HAVE GIVEN UP ON THIS BOARD

It cant get anyworse then sjw bitchfest theyve created
That politics was necessary

Nothing is ever necessary. You're just okay with it because it's a part of history that's been canonized.

>they wont stop making white guys the devil, the universe will sort it all out
Then we have to make them stop ourselves. God isnt real, karmas bullshit, its time we make those liberal pussies wet their beds in fear, CIVIL WAR WHEN FAGGOTS!!!!

If you want male oriented media so much why not just watch anime or manga.

Instead of whining that mahvel and others cater to SJW, give money to someone that caters to you.

thats what i do, a lot of woman draw and write manga that carters for guys, that were the money is
another thing i see a comic industry crash in the future and i can not wait

I'd say this is how it feels to not be with "it" but comic sales are getting lower so who know what's going on.

but i am just one guy user what can i do?

>It cant get anyworse then sjw bitchfest theyve created
'war' of escalation can always get worse. you think political plurality is low now? Hoo boy, it can get much worse than this.

All physical sales are going down besides vinyl which is mainly a hipster bubble. Why pay 4 bucks for a 22 page magazine that I'll be done reading in ten minutes tops when I can get it on soulseek or some other downloading site?

Then well escalate it further by chopping their liberal heads off. War is coming, and i dont know about you, but im making sure my side will be the victor.

Nowhere near as cringe though. To be honest? The current geopolitical situation in America just feels like a parody of a parody.

If you cut out a mans tongue, you only tell the world you fear what he has to say.

I mean, frankly, Green Lantern/Green Arrow reads just as hamfisted as anything else Marvel or DC put out today.

What a badass you are, user

Vote with you're wallet.
youtu.be/-kWW9luMD4M?t=33

A civil war will end in one of two ways:

a.) A quick republican victory with a Caesar type sitting in the white house. Moslems and Mexicans get deported.
b.) A long, drawn out war that ends in a total Democrat victory. Wide swaths of America are left in ruin, the bread basket having gotten firebombed then torched by conscripted blacks, infrastructure is completely broken, and the Democrats themselves have long since been purged by Antifa. Who then were purged by Joe Steel who now reigns over America with a iron fist.

I don't think anyone cares what actual manchildren have to say, really.

Like, really, it's an important run but it in particular has aged like milk.

You guys are forgetting that literally all the black and latino gangs would choose the Democrats if push came to shove.

This women are the worst.
What we need is a mans only world.
:^) with nice boypucci

I'm curious to know who do these shitposters are trying to bait with these type of threads.

They will when you start stifling their right to speak.

>diversity whether it was forced or not
Old games and comics have those too. What is you're specific problem?

Sounds like you're a cry baby who's manhood is so fragile you're threatened by something as simple as women in the media you consume. That's not very masculine of you, hombre.

Are you two lost? You know you're on the Comics and Cartoons board?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I bet my ass you're a fatass sitting on the computer, eating nachos and talking like what you believe is a "badass"

Read better comics you fucking retard.

I've been mainly talking about how comics have had a leftist bent since the golden age and GL/GA has aged badly, I just wanted to add my ten cents to the discussion.

>Every day it feels like women are demanding more censorship

we were never allowed to see boobs in mainstream comics.
remember: if there's no nipple it doesn't count.

(You)

Neither of those posts had anything remotely to do with comics.

a civil war would see every single nation with a grudge against america doing everything they can to prolong the fighting as much as possible, then russia and china steamroll the place repeteadly while the nation is weak and squabble amongst themselves who claims what plots of land

They got lost on their way to /r9k/.

No, but when fucking bleeders feel that it is THERE safe space where they can bitch and moan about "le nasty males", its my job to kindly remind them to fuck themselves