Ultimate Captain America that uses innocent children as human shield is 100x the Captain America that 616 Captain...

Ultimate Captain America that uses innocent children as human shield is 100x the Captain America that 616 Captain America is.

Why did Ultimate Cap become an asshole after Ultimates I & II?

>after

Besides the France page I don't remember him being an overt bastard like he's being in OP.

Hes not a nazi so yes

He wasn't using them as a human shield dumb fuck. He ended up in that room purely by chance and did the fucking responsible thing and let Rhodes know of the children's presence immediately as to not risk him blindly blasting away into the room.
Cap did nothing here.

He contributed to the humiliation of Banner which ultimately pushed him over the edge and causing Banner to rape New York.

>Cap did nothing here.
Nothing wrong I meant to say.
When?

No he is actually using them as a human shield by bargaining their lives to get the upper hand in the battle. Real Cap would maybe implore War Machine to hold his fire and move the battle elsewhere, not take advantage of the situation when children's lives are concerned

He's being a little smug about it, but his basic message is "We're taking this fight somewhere else," knowing that neither of them is going to have that fight in a room with a bunch of children.

Lol, nothing wrong? he literally gave a villain speech retard. Anyone who uses children as a bargaining tool is a massive cunt. Even lex Luther wouldn't have sunk that low.

Lex Luthor would totally stoop that low. Hell he would personally have lab-made orphans to put in front of himself whenever he was in trouble if he could

d e p e n d s
e
p
e
n
d
s

on the Luthor we're talking about.

He's basically daring the guy to do it though

Waking up in a world where people act all coy and accepting of incest has made him lose faith in the American Dream

I mean, in an era when we have birth control that works perfectly fine what's actually wrong about incest other than the cultural stigma around it?

I wouldn't say it's necessarily bad in and of itself, but it usually is a symptom of something else.

This post made me lose my faith in the American Dream.

Fuck you all, Ultimate Cap was GOAT. Ultimates I & II were GOAT as well. Shame we'll never get anything like that again...

Because he knows there is 99% zero chance he would do it. He would not have risked it with a actual villain.

Yeah only because if they actually did it he'd get fried too