Would you?

Would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cCeeTfsm8bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would cover them in spiders and shoot them.

what an utterly horrifying concept, user

This sends shivers down my dick, jesus

He obsesses over her way too much

No. Even if Chris magically became a woman that looked like the human equivalent of that picture.

You know how they say "Don't stick your dick in crazy"?

Well you ABSOLUTELY don't want to stick your dick in weapons grade autism

Why would you post a picture of Ian Brandon Anderson?

I NAME IS

Delusion is a helluva' drug

Of course not

I dont even know if hes doing this anymore in a vain attempt to get kush, this is just sad and a mockery to actual real trans people to be associated with chris chan

I wouldn't touch Chris-chan with a half a mile long stick.

He's still a trap? Did he even asked any professional if he's really transexual?

A trap would imply someone attractive. Chris is an ugly seacow monstrosity of a human being

>chris-chan
>professional help

He didn't.

I honestly believe he thinks he is a tans woman
I think he thinks things will get easier if he becomes a woman

By the way, Sup Forums

Which fucking oc would you make in the Sonic Forces

Why does Chris like those shitty dolan videos so much all of a sudden?

When did Quick go blind?

He was so repressed living with his parents, he actually became what he hated. His Pastor was one of the most influential people in his life until the JULAY video came out which led to his excommunication from his church. Then when Bob died he went off the deep end.

He beives he has a female soul that stuck in a Chris body. The problem is he is still incredibly insane. When he was actually making money he wanted to pay a assistant. The problem is the requirements to be his assistant
>boyfriend free
>open to sex
>mandatory sleep overs
>call him everyday when he doesn't know where she is
>skinny
>open to children
>not a vegitarian
>must hang out with barb
These were only some of the requirements. He deleted this Facebook post but left a video up with other demands also.

>His Pastor was one of the most influential people in his life until the JULAY video came out which led to his excommunication from his church.
Christ, what a cunt. Couldnt he see chris needed help?

Glory to God

Chris Chan is oddly interesting
I've spent way to much time on the Cwcki but his life is a crazy one
and it makes a pretty good read all the crazy shit he's done and has been done to him
honestly it would make a pretty good documentary

It's already been made into several documentaries dude

like professional Documentaries? or stupid youtube shit?

Stupid YouTube shit.Or to be fair it was a college project

The most fascinating thing about chris is the fact that every time, EVERY TIME, you think he cannot fall any lower, He does and does so with flying colors.
It's amazing that he's kept outdoing himself for almost a decade.

Have to ask, how do you rank Chris, MovieBob and Dobson is terms of pathetic-ness? Kinda feel that Chris for some reason is a better human being than Bob or Dobson, simply because his autism allows him to transcend social norms that make Bob and Dobson truly detestable.

He did see that Chris needed help. The problem is that, short of having them forcibly committed to a mental institution, there's not a lot you can do to help somebody who's not willing to change. Chris is a mile-high pillar of delusion that you couldn't crack open with a nuclear blast.

Chris is an actual mental sub-normal.

Dobson and Blobbo are retarded by choice and they're also fucking hateful pricks where Chris-chan is just pathetic and stupid.

Moviebob has repeatedly driven away the bulk of his audience and driven himself off of multiple websites for being obnoxious. His name is pretty much toxic PR, and he has no real skill that could make up for this; his entire career is based off of his opinions which are now widely a subject of ridicule. In spite of this, he actually has a small core of unironic fans who at this point probably couldn't be shaken off with a flamethrower. However few they might be, there are people that respect Moviebob

Dobson at one point had the appreciation of an audience, until Deviantart died and his horrible PR drove away everybody but enablers. Unlike Moviebob, though, he actually has a chance to get out of the hole he's dug for himself. However unlikely it might be, Dobson might some day improve upon his art and learn to shut up enough to regain an unironic audience. It could be argued that this actually makes him less pathetic than Moviebob because he has that slight amount of potential. It's a matter of whether you think it's worse to have no respect or no prospects.

Everything about Chris is just sad. He's never been respected, he's never been good at anything, and at this point it's clear that things are only going to get worse for him.

He really really really tried obviously

Part of Chris's deal is that he smells like absolute shit. He lives in a hoarder house thanks to Barbara so he's constantly surrounded by cat faeces, rotting garbage, and mold. And he rarely showers. People who meet with him are always quick to point out his unique aromas.

I seen dobson's name mentioned before but have no idea who those 2 are

can a balls-to-the-wall madman of a drawfriend make a dakimakura of kurisu-chan(female)

i just want to spread it across the boards relevant to it and witness reactions

What were his parents like? I've been around enough varying cases of autism to notice that one big factor in how morally fine an autistic person turns out is how well their parents raise them. They already come with a heightened sense of conpassion and it takes just stank guardians doing a shit job of understanding how to raise an autistic child to fuck everything up. Older sibling mentor is a plus. I know this sounds like "well, duh" but it's just much more noticeable with autistic people.

>a mockery to actual real trans people
hey fag

Doopie isn't exactly the most mentally sane of people either.

What the fuck.

Most churches have no desire to help people who don't fit their narrow definition of community. There's some which legitimately do good work, but most of them will drop you like a hot potato the moment you step out of line.

Chris has a brother who was forced out th has due to his step father Bob. Bob and this brother never got along for numerous reasons. There was constant in house fighting between the two. This led to Chris's brother to cut all ties with the family. He is relatively secussful and reviews movies on YouTube and his website.

Bob himself came from another generation. He was a mans man who didn't understand much except work. This led to his vibrant career which in the end netted him some patents that they lived off of well into thier retirement years. The saddest part of his life was when they found him dead in a pile of hoarded garbage full of bug bites and malnourished.

I don't know much about Barb except she is incredibly manipulative. She understands how things work and what buttons to press to make them work for her. Chris gets his selfishness from her. She is a disgusting hoarder who filled the house to the brim with things that ranged from a living room full of cardboard boxes to animals who shit in inaccessible parts of the house.

These two love birds had no idea how to raise and autistic child. This of course led them to coddling him and giving him undeserved praise. At age 12 is when his obsession with Sonic came to a fever pitch; he won a sonic 1000 dollar conest. Tv stations did stories on him and received even more praise for doing nothing but writing down a code form the Sonic Tv show.

His highschool, college, and Game place shenanigans began to define him as a person. Especially when his parents never stopped defending him for his wrong doings.

Bob is the source of his various prejudices, in part because he fed Chris stories like how he was being personally targeted and oppressed by the faggots on the local school board, and things like that.
Barb is a fat pathetic blob of a hoarder and enabler, now that Bob is dead she's basically latched onto Chris and vice versa in a mutually destructive relationship. Chris has admitted that he spoons his mom and that he's fantasized about fucking her.

Both of them were too old to reasonably raise children when they had Chris.

Oh wow, Imagine that, chris chan finding a crowd.
The fucking chris chan gang, how can the world ever recover? or even survive?

For a college project, it's pretty good

It's pretty obvious to me Chris probably is a genuine trans individual given aspects of his history.

I think it's more likely that he's a homo and this is his way of incorrectly rationalizing it. He wasn't having thoughts about lopping his dick off, he was having thoughts about fucking men and having to 'drop that kind of thought from his brain through the direct blood vessel down to his stomach' or whatever his insane reasoning was. Plus he ate his own semen regularly.

I knew he would go for a girlfriend-free boy one day.

That game was right.

Cute girl CWC would have been abducted, raped for 230 consecutive hours, and gutted with a bowie knife at the age of 20 at the oldest.
Do you remember how gullible Chris has always been? The stupid things random internet people convinced him to do? Combine that with extreme physical frailty and sexual appeal and you get a dead Christine.

>skinny
I'm sure he meant Virginia skinny though, so he meant physically capable of walking.

Wow. That makes my blood boil.

In contrast my younger brother's diagnosis faded into high-functioning territory as he got older, thanks to my mom and I. Papa was there too but he's gone 3am to 6pm getting to and from work.

My brother nowadays is obsessed with kittens and has a large group of nerd friends, most of whom he acquired in marching band. He's interested in animation (as my sister and I are) and has a promising knack for it. My sister and I give him lessons on drawing sometimes and he's set for his first college art class. I still remember when our budgie died and my brother seemed stereotypically distant about it but later in the night my sister found him staring at photos of the budgie he took on his phone and crying quietly.

Under a better household, Chris could have been a decent person at the very least. I'm more sad than angry now.

doopie is pretty funny

>Plus he ate his own semen regularly.
I do that too does that make me autistic?

It's hard to say how much of Chris is nurture and how much is nature, but one thing we do know is that he's fucked way beyond just his autism diagnosis. He shows signs of a dozen other conditions, primarily narcissistic personality disorder- that is the cause of more of his problems then the autism is, the autism just magnified and amplified those problems to get him to the state he's at today. It's not really fair or wise to compare him to your brother or any other autistic individual because that's just one of the many problems Chris has.

Indeed

Nigga you gay

No that just makes you gay

Trans people are a mockery to the human race lol

I dunno, gender swapped imagery is pretty prominent in his comic even going years back and he claims he was inspired to add those details because of dreams.

Why do disgusting people get artists to draw cute faces for them?

It's kind of disgusting too.

yeah I agree, gay people are sort of disgusting

how old is this picture exactly?

Dobson's just a really sad, pathetic dude. He's a webcomic artist and wants to make a living as an artist, but he's so devoid of motivation that he never really improves. He's not creative enough to do anything but comics about real life either.
He sort of fetishizes being right which has led to more problems. His comics are filled with strawmen. He will stick with something bad because he cannot admit there is a better option. He tries desperately hard to be part of the social justice community despite them actively rejecting him because of who he is.

Add this to a layer of severe social ineptitude and you have a guy who fails at everything he enjoys, pushes everyone away with his horrible personality and doesn't understand that what he says and does can be terrible.

I would give >her some of my orange Fanta, if you know what I mean.

Remember Bob and Barb went to court to prevent chris from being put in special needs class for his autism and when they lost the case they moved to a different school district to keep him out of it. Even if the pastor wanted to help him Chris and his parents would either ignore the advice or switch churches

>farting into your own hands, then eating the farts
holy shit plagueofgripes was right

>Fat Chandler and the CWC kids

I'd watch it

Please take care of all those notifications it hurts my eyes to look at

ITT

My favorite type of girl is Harley Quinn and her many knockoffs.
I've long ago realized that I want to stick my dick in crazy.
If he looked like that...
I'd do it.

You realize that real crazy isn't spooky scary, and is more incredibly sad instead, right user?

Would you?

Oh, I know. My bad for making it sound like that. I just still find it sad that someone can keep on going downhill. The only "bad" autistic person I know had a shit household, compared to every other autistic persons I've known.

I was going to say something personal about how mixing autism with another mental illness should still not block a person from decency if raised under the right conditions, but I realize narcissism likely really messes with someone's empathy skills. And I have had no dealings with narcissistic personality disorders in my lifetime.

has there ever been a big sarcastic project where people made Sonichu with better art?

>a mockery to actual real trans people
Kek

Somebody ages ago remade Sonichu #0, but that's about it.

Yeah there is. It covers the first two chapters IIRC

This

Excommunicated? He wasn't Catholic. He had to change churches to a more liberal Methodist one because he was going on rants about how much he hates being a virgin and how abstinence was stupid and making videos asking for God yo kill people.

Tiny eyes, huge chin, the fucker was gonna look goofy either way.

>oblivionvampire.jpg

Would you?

The way Chris has consistently drawn women with no hips has always stood out to me. I know that he has problems with anatomy in general, but if he actually liked the female form I feel like he'd know to exaggerate the waist even if they'd probably just look like tumors coming off the sides of his female characters. The fact that he doesn't even try and how he just draws men but adds tits onto them suggests to me that he only has a superficial idea of what makes women attractive, like he doesn't actually personally feel it but just goes with what other people say such as 'boobs are hot'.

Although I could just be reading too much into it and he really is just that shitty at drawing.

I may be a fan of Thomas Harris' Hannibal Lecter books (first two anyway), but I'm not that much of a fan to stick my dick in real-life Jame Gumb.

Yeah.

Wow. So it's gotten to the point where Chris has become so lazy he just inserts pictures of himself instead of drawing his comic counterpart?

I almost wonder if Chris is so delusional he really does see a different world then we see. Like, maybe through his eyes he really is a beautiful woman.

When my oblivion character turned into a vampire, there was a glitch and the game turned her face into that of an elderly wrinkled black man. Everytime I went into the inventory I would turn her model around so that I would not have to look at her hideous evolution.

Sauce on that Webm?

>Chris makes around $500 on Patreon
How does that make you feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=cCeeTfsm8bk

SHIM SLADY

>that made my blood boil
And he missed the worst parts too.

Bob and Barb weren't just neglectful or incompetent, they actively harmed Chris.

When he was very young and required lots of interaction to develop verbal skills they would go out drinking every night, leaving him with a babysitter who would leave him up in his room while she did whatever.

Bob's homophobia was so strong that Christ literally feared he would become homosexual, reporting that as a child he would stare at a poster of Sailor Moon so that he would "remain straight"

Worst of all Chris' guidance counselor noticed his intense and untreated problems and recommended to his parents that he be moved to a special ed class and given state resources and treatment - their response was to pull him from the county and put him in a new school to avoid the "embarassment."

His parents were truly awful people.

It makes me feel like that's not enough to live on on your own

Now that you mention it, that is rather curious. Even the most oblivious and retarded autists I see mentioned here, or in places like Deviantart know how to make a character look the least bit feminine. But then again, Chris is in his own league of autism, so it could just be his consistently bad drawing skills at work here.

On an unrelated note, as much as I like breasts, there's nothing more off putting than a woman with big breasts and a flat ass. Fat ass and no tits is fine. No ass and no tits can be boring, but depending on the person can also be cute. But a woman with no ass and big tits just looks downright ugly.

>actual real trans people

I got a question for Sup Forums: when Chris dies, where will the original Sonichu art go? Will some brave soul break into the Chandler house and retrieve the binders, or will they rot in some dumpster somewhere. (then again, what's the difference between the Chandler house and a dumpster?)

He still gets autism bucks every month too.