Grown up

Which one?

Normally id say gaz, but lately ive been turning towards mandy. A neurotic bitch who in early episodes is shown to have emotions and is borderline tsundere is better then someone only interested in video games

>physical and emotional abuse is better than someone only interested in video-games

Spot the sub.

BUENOS[/SPOILER]

When you realize the three of them are sociopath in three different kids of ways.

mandy, this goes without saying

Mandy is probably to most self-reliant of the three, ofcourse she'd rather push people around to get this done than do it herself. Plus she has Grim.

Gazz would probably just let it pile up until it becomes a problem for her.

Mable would probably sexually dominate you and make you housebitch

Gaz, no question.

>Can play Vidya with
>Openly voices contempt for you so you can hatefuck her.
>is THICC AF
Or you could go with the Randumb or the one that legitimately hates you. There's a difference between hatefucking someone who pretends to hate you and someone that legit hates you. Trust me on this.

Why would you want the old version?

>that Gaz

>they're all just prostitutes that look nothing like their source material

Pass with all three of them. Chel is my pick.

Checked
Mandy
Obligatory remark commenting on thickness

professor. Give me that salt n pepper bearded daddy.

God I need more mable smut in my life.

Gaz is much better in the comics

I dunno, Mabel seems like the kind of girl you could easily lead on and confuse until she was just a dazed slave.

One almost ended the world, so I'm going to have to go with one of the lesser two evils.

You mean like that comic Shadman drew that one time involving Mabel, Dipper, and Wendy?

I have not seen that one. I dont want to give shad's library a whole bunch of click, do you have any way of directing me to it. I am interested for... academic reasons.

You mean you pick Mabel for almost doing it? Pretty sure there are episodes/comics where Mandy and Gaz successfully did just that.

I pick Heloise.

THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE LEWDS, KEEP EM COMMIN LADS

I thought I was the only one who remembers that show.

Can people not even do cursory Google searches these days? I swear to God, if civilization is too lazy to even search for free fap material, humanity is indeed doomed.

www.shadbase.com/gravity-balls-page1

Thank you kind user.

all of them?

PPPPFUUUCK MY DICK IS INSTANTLY DIAMONDS

WEW-EE! NEW WAIFU ACQUIRED!

>She just wants to Rape Jimmy 2 shoes.

Which ways?

More please

Mabel Pines is a terrible person

>Mandy marries Billy to make sure he stays out of trouble and doesn't torture some other woman with the threat of marrying him.
>Becomes a stay-at-home mom because she doesn't trust him (or anyone) with her kids, and wants them to take after her.
>Done as a series of cold calculated choices without realizing she basically decided to be a stereotypical housewife until she had two small children.

>implying I have only one penis

W-what would her personality be like?

A Vicky sorta personality, one that revels in being a boss or wearing the pants in a relationship while lazing about playing video games, but still has a soft spot for romance underneath the snark?

I dunno about that, I think it would be more like

Playfully grim. Her typical mode would be apathetic videogame playing, but when an opportunity to "make some shit happen" would come by, she would, with a straight face, make it as dark and interesting as possible. She would, however, always leave herself in a position to look cold and distant as she observes the chaos she weaves, only to go home and schlick off to how awesome it was.

If you think about it, Mabel is the more active of the three. Gaz and Mandie are pretty lazy, taking action only when everyone around them fails at doing anything right.

hnnng, I wanna jack it to a sociopath jacking it to her own brilliance. I can just imagine her grunting "Im so cool" as she gets closer and closer.

Why are her legs those weird squishy tubes you can get at the dollar store

bumpin for lewds

Mandy takes over the world, there's a difference.

Mabel

Anyone got any more titty monster Mable?

look for bigdad's stuff

Gaz but Mandy comes very close second.

Thank you user, saved.

The defusion process had some secondary effects,

Gandy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>maz

...Where is Mable?

Who cares

my dick. Mable with some goth flecks would make me mega wet.

so...we have a fucking western junko enoshima and the fucking final boss of that world.

Literal perfection.

>could be Vivian's older sister

Like this?

This Mabel is doing interesting things to my dick

Does the artist have similar works?

Mabel vs Gaz pros and cons.

Mabel pro's
>Innocent
>Can cuddle hours with because we both love them
>Piggy
Cons
>Not good in bed
>Would leave you the moment she spots another interresting boy
>She's dumb

Gaz pro's
>Play vidya with
>Monster in the bed
>Loyal
>Both outsiders who everyone else
Cons
>Doesn't like cuddles
>Gets pissed at you quickly

Hard choice

>Grown up

Mabel is cute.

CUTE!

Mabel not for lewd

Gaz takes over the world in one of the comics too, making Mabel pretty much the worst choice.

That's not grown up, that's horribly mutated. I honestly hate how unrealistic fanart always is. I think I have a fetishist for normal proportions.

>grown up
>braces
nah

user, I think that Mabel is still there. Just split up..

Not having the hottest fetish

Mandy because she can probably cut a deal with Grim to make me her immortal boislave

Mabel's the only one who won't kill me, so her. But only as a friend, she doesn't do well with commitment.