Just finished S3. Can we have a Bojack thread?

Just finished S3. Can we have a Bojack thread?

Can we have adult animation that isn't edgy, fedora tipping tripe with stick figures?

>UNIRONICALLY watching Bojackass Horseshit

lol good one bro!!

How do you feel about how shit S3 was?

Well.. at least its better than F for Family.

But it was really good?

Is it cool to hate Bojack or something?

Its just cool to hate

How much regular adult entertainment is like that?

S3 was mostly spinning wheels and teasing for S4.

I thought the scenario was kinda disjointed for the first half, but it was more entertaining than S1 overall, better ending too.

One

Two

S1 is a much more modest story. Bojack is just an idle jerk with his head up his ass, not a pathological basket case. To keep the story going they doubled-down on how dysfunctional he was.

three

four

>bob's burgers
>edgy fedora tipping tripe
>on the same level as fucking mr pickles
Fuck you dude not in an ironic shitposting way like actually fuck you and your shit taste you seem genuinely awful.

It's all the same atrociously animated, atrociously written dogshit. Don't kid yourself.

I fucking love the show. It feels cathartic to witness all the depressing stuff. And makes me feel a little better about my own shit life

I like it too. It's nice seeing people who lead meaningless hedonistic lives getting the natural result of their lifestyle.

Instead of being told life is great when all you witness is mediocrity at best, it feels nice to hear the other extreme.

Nah man your wrong on that shit bob's burgers has genuinely well written moments.

just the edgy kids on here being edgy, as always

Don't talk about horse shows on Sup Forums.

This included. I personaly like brownhorseshow, but until S4 comes out, there isn't much we can talk about.

I really like it too. Maybe it isn't all that special or original but it's still well done and you get the impression that the writers think about the shit they're doing.

Did Sarah Lynn confessing how she really felt about herself and then suddenly dying afterward get anyone else? Stupid question, I know, but her talking about how she didn't really like anything about her really got me, because it's the way I've been feeling about myself for a long time now. I wish there were more shows out there like this but television in general is like Normie Central. I really like watching anything that has to do with seriously messed up people trying to cope with the issues they have, trying and maybe succeeding, or failing instead.

S3 had some funny moments, but like I've always felt with this show, it's at its best when it gets really dark and depressing.

There are a lot of shows about messed up people living their sad lives. Some of them tend to me more serious and focus on the underlying causes and emotional turmoil, others are more about comedy and a little bit more light-hearted.

I don't watch much live-action tv because honestly, it kind of bores me. What would you recommend?

The Venture Bros.?

Neither do I. I'm not exactly an expert but It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Orange Is the New Black are two examples of live-action TV that doesn't take itself that seriously and has a cast that is quite pathetic and messed up.
When it comes to cartoons there is obviously stuff like Rick and Morty but also Duckman, Metalocalypse, and The Venture Bros (see ).
Of course there is so much more but that's either stuff I can't think of right now or I haven't seen.

What the fuck, bobs burgers is comfy

Thanks, man.

No because this show reeks of reddit horseshit

Comfiest show on TV. You are wrong and you probably smell bad.

Have you watched Moral Orel?

Not yet. I've heard good things though.

>muh boogiemin meme

Come up with something original, faggot