I'm done with this. Mods move to /trash/ or ban star vs theads from Sup Forums they're killing MY board REEEEEEEEEEE

I'm done with this. Mods move to /trash/ or ban star vs theads from Sup Forums they're killing MY board REEEEEEEEEEE

Wouldn't it just be easier to leave Sup Forums

It's not like there's any quality content posted here and hanging around here long enough just makes you irritated at random shit.

They won't ban live action and they won't ban Star VS.

Get off of Sup Forums, bro.

Way to miss

If only there was some way to keep all the Star vs autism in one place so that it doesn't take up so much of the board.
Like in some general-purpose Star thread or something.

Oh well.

Yes, let's ban a cartoon from a Comics and Cartoons board altogether, that makes perfect sense.

Hello, summer.

I agree, they definitely belong on /trash/ now and I actually like the show.

Are you retarded or just a newfag?

It worked for Barney though.

I don't think Star vs. is big enough to warrant having its own board, if you're referring to what I think you're referring to.

Barney had generals?

Why? why is this board so determined to kill all cartoon discussion and encourage Anime discussion?

Sup Forums strikes again

Because this isn't discussion, this is shitposting.

FUCK STAR is the worst cancer shit since ponyshow. I swear to god ever since that 13 year old dumb bitch came out on Disney XDEEEEEEE I fucking see her EVERYWHERE NOW.

OP knows not of true terror, for he didn't spot ALL the STAR THREADS. THE STAR THREADS LEECH and SPREAD like a CANCER to OTHER GOOD THREADS. FUCK. PIC TOTALLY RELATED.

I CAN'T NOT SEE STAR COLORS. IT'S EVERYWHERE NOT. Fuck Disney XDEEE fuck the shedevil who made the show, fuck the color sea-green, it's the color of Star's degenerated monster stank ass puss.

And ESPECIALLY fuck you svfoenies.

!!! ONLY 1 !!!! GOOD THREAD IN THE PICTURE OP POSTED! Sup Forums IS FUCKING DEAD.

That second one isn't even Star vs specifically, user.

It's about characters suffering.

user Sup Forums has been dead since LoK ended. Welcome to the first ever zombie board

Are you fucking kidding me you newfag? LoK was corrupted by svfoe too, Korra uses fucking StarColors. I swear to fucking god, it's like how ponee people photoshopped the disgusting trampstamp marks on all of the good Sup Forums characters like goku and Ed.