Iceman is GAY preview, with quotes by Spiderman, Human Torch, Opal, Lorna and Boom Boom

cover at the end
Boom Boom and Lorna are very in character

I hate this page but you're not wrong.

What about Firestar?

>Huh...you'd think your fashion sense would tingle a little harder.
Okay I kekd

>Johnny Storm
Will never be in another game again
Fuck marvel

>it's a "dad's a bigot and wont accept his son" episode

Is this O5 Iceman or is this present day normal Iceman that really wasnt gay 'til O5 Iceman told him he wanted to suck Angel's dick?
Fuck Bendis btw.

Fucking purifiers are the most ham fisted villains ever.

Is this the one with Daken or is that next month?

Iceman's Dad has always been a bigot though. If anything the movies toned him down.

Present day Iceman

>hey, let's make religious zelots into villains
>okay, so uh, are they just part of one group, or...
>no, they're just catholics
>what about the rest?
>catholics are the only true, backwater bigots in this earth, praise Allah

I honestly have no problem with Bobby liking dudes, but fuck, it would make so much more sense if he was bi.

That reminds me have we ever seen Beast's parents. I remember only Jean having a decent family before they were senselessly butchered.

Iceman's mom. Best supporting character of 2017.

I vaguely recall seeing them in Beast's backstory during the Silver Age. According to the Marvel wiki they haven't had any appearances in decades.

Silly user, Marvel doesn't believe in bisexuals. To them it's just another word for gay. After all, when was the last time you saw a bisexual character in a heterosexual relationship after coming out a bi in a Marvel comic?

Northstar still wants that popsicle.

>Huh...you'd think your fashion sense would tingle a little harder.
Damn, I love that spider.

Honestly I'm liking this series, so far and I've never been the biggest Iceman fan. Maybe because its given me some quick, clean-cut "protect new mutant" stories.

I hate how they made him gay and by fucking god I can't stand the younger version of him running around, especially with the cringey inhuman boyfriend.

She's too busy being a villain now.

How mad do you think Northstar is when he found out Iceman was gay and he never got a chance to hit that before getting married

This series has been surprisingly solid so far, I agree.

Northstar is still married? I swore his husband would've been offed by now in some "this is why you don't fuck heroes" way.

>This is how Marvel deals with Lorna and Opal finding out.

Pathetic, absolutely pathetic. But then, no-one is allowed to question this retcon, are they?

>Iceman finally gets a solo book
>It is just about him being a fag
I feel sorry for Iceman fans.

>Huh...you'd think your fashion sense would tingle a little harder considering you're practically a female now. Delete my number, homo. I don't want to hear about how many dicks you can stuff in your mouth you feminine faggot.

Raimi needs to calm the fuck down.

No writer cares enough about northstar nowadays, he and his incredibly boring husband get to be happy in limbo.

That marriage was shit. it was there so northstar would never have to be used.

Iceman has fans?

>Turkey meatloaf

No wonder why Xiceman is gay.

Don't be surprised, user. Anyone who was on an X-Men team for more than a month or two is going to have fans.

Now imagine how those fans feel after Bobby's entire history, and every relationship he ever had, got invalidated so Bendis can have a legacy on the book, Marvel can have a virtue-signalling publicity stunt, and Bendis can keep Iceman away from his waifu forever.

This isn't the same character fans cared about, and never will be again.

>becoming mentally ill and being attracted to the same sex
>JOURNEY OF SELF DISCOVERY!!!!!

oh fuck off marvel

but he's not a tranny.

That's all Opal had to say?

I never cared about Iceman but weren't they dating for decades?

>implying his fans were ever anything besides girls and gay boys
Over a year of shitposts on this board have demonstrated that he had exactly one fan who didn't fall into those categories.

Clearly he's just overcompensating.

you mean northstar 'Iceman is straight' isn't going to call shenanigans on this?

No. She also has a kid.

I'm not sure why you think he would.

he defended bobby's straightness to other people who thought he was gay.

I'm still not sure what your point is. Why would he know better?

>Process my butt!

Whoa, Jean Paul, you're a married man.

Have you tried not being a gay mutant, Bobby?

about whether or not bobby is gay? he's a gay man while jean is a straight girl and he was friends with him for years.

And? You understand gaydar isn't an actual special power exclusive to gay people and fat girls, right?

Of course he had straight male fans. He was the well-adjusted, relatable, 'normal' one.

Why do you think he was the one the gays wanted to be made gay, even though Colossus and Havok seem to be their preferred choices of X-beefcake?