We all know that Sup Forums loves Gwenpool. The real question is, how much?

We all know that Sup Forums loves Gwenpool. The real question is, how much?

Would you buy a Gwenpool shirt?

Possibly, but unlikely.
Not that one.

That would require money.

It also comes in white.

When is next issue coming? I need more Gwenny

my issue with its design has nothing to do with it being pink

I'm kinda thinking about getting this one.

Next week, wednesday!

It's by Gurihiru, right? Please let it be by Gurihiru

I don't wear graphic tees so no.

You know promoting products is illegal right?

No because I like wearing soils color shirts over graphic design shirts.

Yeah, they're on it until 21.

Fucking awesome.
After #21, when will they be back?

Nah, I try to avoid graphic Ts unless they're somewhat well designed. Since Ms Poole doesn't have a proper logo all you get is her face or her in her entirety and that doesn't make for a good graphic T.

I am a fat, overweight, balding wizard, so if I were to wear those shirts, it'll probably just make people uncomfortable. I prefer plain, dull color shirts. If I am not going to wear it, I probably shouldn't buy a shirt.

However, I will buy posters, art books, DVD and BluRay, flops and paperbacks, action figures, hug pillows, and plushies if its by Guirhiru.

no one knows. That's into Legacy, Gwen may or may not still exist.

That's not the problem here

Gwen is eternal!
Eternal!

Possibly. That's the newest solicit that we have, and the start of a new arc. Thankfully it's Strychalski instead the lesser fill-in artist.

You could always put a shirt up on the wall like a poster.

It's not bad, but Gwenpool has to be drawn by Gurihiru or it's not really her. Gurihiru-Gwen is absurdly cute.

>if I were to wear those shirts, it'll probably just make people uncomfortable.
People don't give enough of a shit for that user. There was a shirtless bearded old dude in the middle of my street carefuly putting a large rock in a leather suitcase the other day. People just walked around him and went on about their day.
Not that I particularly support graphic shirts but people just don't give a shit if you wear a DBZ themed dashiki topped with a Punisher themed sombrero, let alone a pink graphic shirt with some character they don't know on it.

I like to have a bit of variety in my Gwens.

Nah nigga.
Gurihiru or death.

If we start accepting other artists we'll end up getting THIS again.

>this abomination
I had forgotten about it, thanks

I read scans online, is it weird to buy issues starting from the latest scan? I would have read this from issue one onward but that early art and anything not Gurihiru is gross and would have turned me off. I am committing to having my first actual month by moth single issue series Teen Titans Rebirth.

Cute!