There are two types of people in this world: Those who prefer Raphael and those who prefer Leonardo

There are two types of people in this world: Those who prefer Raphael and those who prefer Leonardo.

Where do you stand?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQNZcBTOgt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like Mikey

Oroku Saki.

FPBP

HAMATO YOSHI

I always liked Michael Anglo.

Raph.

My brother liked Leonardo so i liked Raphael instead.

Donnie overall but I like the Raph toys because he's usually the only comic accurate guy.

Depends on the canon, nigga.

I prefer the other 2.

No there's a third type. Those who never gave a shit about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and still don't.

Donatello is the only true answer, the patrician answer

I find Raphael way more interesting than Leo.

Leonardo I understand his pain trying to keep siblings like Ralph in line

but raph has the worst weapon

Indeed, my good sir.

Mikey is funny

What am I looking at? Are those toys or 3d perspective drawings?

Usually Leo, but it depends on canon.

Noice

ive always been a Leo man

>look how cool I am, responding to threads I don't care about, guys!

Leonardo

Nignog put your glasses on.

Raph is more relatable.

I prefer them as a packaged deal because without the other to contrast with they're both kinda boring.

You mean Battle Nexus Champion?

Eh, depends how they are written, more often Raph but if Leo is well written then both. I haven't read or written TMNT in years so any good comics and episodes for each turtles?

Noice!
All I needed was an EXCUSE....

Leonardo. But there is no turtle that I dislike.

Which Turtle has the best taste in pizza toppings?

Fuck you neatoman

i like swords and cool headed type so leo is for me

goddammit i want some cheesy bites piza. oh and Mikey's is the best.

>the bad boy goes for all meat
Why is Raph so fucking gay?

>jalapeno and pineapple
MyNigga.png

Isn't Mikey secretly the best? Or is that depending on iteration?

Really, there are four types of people.

I had to inspect this guys stuff for work. I found a case of cologne, bags of coffee, blue tooth speakers, four dildos, and a Donatello spiral notebook.
This is your standard Donnie person.

What kind of dildos

Haven't you figured it out yet? Raph was always gay. The fact that he's still in the closet and insecure about his homosexuality is why he's perpetually pissed.

because he cares the most about his brothers

The dead one.

Same, everything it's better with a mikey on the team.

Why is Leo's so bad?

>PCB board on A KEYBOARD.

Which year is this settled? 1984?

>pineapple and jalapeƱos.
I don't really like pineapple that much, but I can really get the idea of that combo really tasting good.

robot, dragon, duck and a normal generic white vibrator.

Objectively false. Switch out Mikey and Leo.

Raph's got my vote. Mikey's was almost good, but then he ruined it with jalapeno peppers.

Ruined or MADE AWESOME!

He's a shit leader, a teacher's pet, has the edgy double katana *teleports behinds u* stuff going on and is a shit uncaring brother in almost all iterations after the cartoons

And that makes him a vegetarian or something? Seriously, Leo's has no meat!

Or are you saying he's so uncaring for his brothers that he orders a pizza so bad knowing his brothers will hate it?

The jailbait one

>he's so uncaring for his brothers that he orders a pizza so bad knowing his brothers will hate it?
And then have it all himself, yes that kinda shitty brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=JQNZcBTOgt8

Seems more like he knows it's supposed to be like a topping, not other part that tastes like pizza.

>He's a shit leader
He saves his team several times in each series by being a good leader. He might have to nag a little but it's only because he cares.
>a teacher's pet
He's the most dedicated to training and becoming the best he can be, this is a good thing.
>edgy double katana *teleports behinds u*
Come on, dude. Having two swords doesn't make you edgy, he's the most white bread of the team.

Even IDW abuses Donatello. Why is Donnie so underrated? Without him his whole family would be dead. You think Splinter can handle highly advanced technology? No way.

>being a Teacher pet but also an edge lord.
How does this world?

>tfw bay turtles have grown on me
I don't know why. I know its pretty terrible but something about them just hits me in this perfect little spot where I find them enjoyable.

I've been watching the 80's series recently, I just finished season 1-3 so far. Don does 90% of the work, it's crazy. Without his knowledge of sci-fi equipment the turtles would have died a thousand times over.

Raph go to bed.

maybe it has to do with each one looking unique and like their character?

Also he had more range.
Poor Ralph struggled to hit stuff right in front of him.

Because they all keep their core personalities besides being beefed-up jay-z ogres with jaundice.

raph-
well I guess I'm a mikey guy

Oh my God Mikey shut the hell up about that already

Ghost Darius?

Donatello

The last TMNT issue was fucking magnificent. The last Universe was pretty meh, I liked that Koya and Bludgeon are still fucked up from their last fight.